It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Wishes Death from Omicron on the Unvaccinated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

People should stay away from other humans (and maybe pets!) when they have a communicable disease like Omicron, Cold, Flu, etc..

Really? Wow. That sounds like what hospitals say. Hospitals want to recommend that everyone live in the outside world as they do in a hospital with masks, etc.

We are human. We can't live in a bubble boy world behind plastic, masks, and air filters.

As humans we are supposed to catch a bunch of colds in our lifetime and build immunity to it. As humans we are supposed to catch a bunch of flu strains and build immunity to it.

Omicron cannot be stopped. Masks won't work. Social distancing won't work. Omicron has been modified to be more contagious with genetic sequences from the common cold.

There's no stopping Omicron in any country. And the vaccines are useless. 22.5% efficacy if 2-doses of Pfizer. That means everyone double jabbed has a 77.5% chance of catching Omicron.

Allegedly, Pfizer claims if you get a booster, then 70% efficacy, but they haven't put forth any evidence to back that claim. It's more like Pfizer just made it up. But even if it were true, which I doubt, then all booster jabbed still have a 30% chance of catching Omicron.

There are those triple jabbed in Israel who have already caught Omicron.

So pucker up buttercup. Everyone will catch Omicron in the next couple of months even if fully vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Biden also approves of Death WITH Omicron, or Delta, or Lamba, or a Pit-Bull, for those who defy him and Fauci's demands.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I mean look, if these municipalities want to forgo and reduce sales tax revenue, and by extension income tax as less staff is required when your sales go to #, thats on them. Florida is raking in a bonanza on sales and income tax as we absorb so damn many citizens from the slave states and cities. Only problem is all the crime they are bringing with them. Luckily all that sales tax helps us hire more law enforcement and direct resources to domestic violence outreach programs, drug rehabilitation and housing and job assistance.

Florida is still the USA even while the authoritarian fascists in the slave jurisdictions choose to model communsit China and the evil Monarchs of Europe .

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden also approves of Death WITH Omicron, or Delta, or Lamba, or a Pit-Bull, for those who defy him and Fauci's demands.

To be honest, of the few people who have died from Omicron, they are immunocompromised.

I'm now on DAY 12 of Omicron. My nose's immune system is finally starting to win. I had to blow my nose a lot this morn. Scratchy throat was annoying. But by this evening my sinuses are beginning to clear.

Scratchy throat is a weird one. It's more like Omicron snot slips down to the back of your throat and it's like dry, scratchy that you can't itch. I think it's just the immune system fighting off the Omicron snot in the back of your throat, so your immune system releases chemical proteins to fight it. In a way, it feels like the leg/muscle pain. Immune system releasing all the proteins to fight off Omicron, so it kind of feels like a protein chemical fire from your immune system to kill off the virus.

Anyhow, I'm just glad that all the dead cells in my nose from previous Covid are finally enough live ones to kill off Omicron in my nose.

I can breathe thru my nose now.

Delta was much easier to fight off than Omicron. Even Delta Plus was easier. Delta was a few days to fight off. Delta Plus took about a week to fight off.

Lambda variant? Theoretically I could have been exposed. There was a substantial percentage of Lambda in Arizona. But if I was exposed, I fought it off without incident.

So Omicron, even though mild symptoms, I'm on DAY 12. Not quite over yet. But almost.

Pit-Bulls love me. Out of the dozens of pit bulls in the neighborhood, all have been sweet and friendly teddy bears.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Just so you know...I know...I'm opposed to meds. Only herbals for me. Haven't purchased nor taken aspirin, ibrupofin, alleve or any of those since the 1990s.

The coworker that knocked out Omicron in 5 days, what she did was took DayQuil, then NightQuil with Ibruprofin and she sweat it out. She bundled up in double clothes, double blankets and sweat it out in her sleep.

I have taken generic DayQuil for a couple of days with Omicron. Yes. I cheated on my herbal only health care.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
MAJOR OMICRAP UPDATE FROM BIDEN coming on Tuesday December 21, 2021

Smoke and/or Drink your favorite relaxant beforehand, so you won't be scared out of your gourd!

President Joe Biden will deliver a speech Tuesday to address the omicron variant and unveil new steps the administration is taking to help communities in need of assistance, a White House official told NBC News on Saturday.

Biden is expected to go beyond his already unveiled "winter plan" with additional measures while "issuing a stark warning of what the winter will look like for Americans that choose to remain unvaccinated," the official said.

The news comes amid a rise in Covid-19 cases and pleas from federal health officials for people to get vaccinated.
More at: www.nbcnews.com...

Since President Biden has already said the Unvaccinated will experience a "Winter of Death", what he is going to announce on Tuesday must be worse than death!

Oh my God...what could it be Mabel?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The only reason the hidden hand is looking so obvious in all this means they are scared of something. Probably the fact that many are wising up. Their power was in secrecy and ridiculing the fact that they actually existed in the great facade of democracy.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: 19Bones79

The only reason the hidden hand is looking so obvious in all this means they are scared of something. Probably the fact that many are wising up. Their power was in secrecy and ridiculing the fact that they actually existed in the great facade of democracy.

You can see the second-hand fear in the eyes of their underlings and stooges:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Their stooges are also pretty dumb so they don't start thinking for themselves. They must be in key positions. They have to follow orders or they will be taken out. Top in the judicial system, Police, and probably Defence forces. Since the Fed and WHO are private organizations sounds like total collapse is the only way to shake them off.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

If find it fascinating that in todays dangerous, unpredictable world nothing bad ever happens to a Rothschild. Not even by sheer chance.
Does karma even exist?

Not necessarily...
metro.co.uk...
metro.co.uk/2019/07/09/teenage-heir-goldsmith-rothschild-dynasties-dies-quad-bike-accident-10144628/

The 15-year-old daughter of millionaire financier Ben Goldsmith and Kate Rothschild has died in a horrific quad bike accident.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
How the hell did Senator CORY BOOKER contract the dangerous deadly Covid-19?

Senator Booker Defies Biden: www.foxnews.com...

Booker is fully vaccinated.

President Biden told us we wouldn't catch Covid-19 if we were fully vaccinated!!

What the hell?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I stand corrected

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

As others have already pointed out.. Your headline is ridiculous... He did not "wish death" on the unvaccinated..

“For [the] unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death,” Biden said.

That is very different to the imtimation of your headline...

Please change you title to actually relfect the article you are using as your source..

PA

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Biden detests being proven wrong.

Correct?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I don't know mate, never met the man... have you?

What was the actual point of your post?

PA

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Dude.. I personally have explained this to you several times... as have others..

You can still catch it, it just decreases your chances of being hospitalised and suffering severe illness...

Stop creating straw man arguments based on feigned ignorance...

You're better than that... I hope...

PA

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress
Wow. Biden wishes death on the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated ARE THE MAJORITY of the global population. 53.4% of the world population is not fully vaccinated and Biden wishes death upon them.

About 30-35% of cops, firefighters and EMTs in some major cities are not vaccinated. And Biden wishes death to those cops, firefighters and EMTs.

President Biden, during a meeting of his coronavirus task force, issued a dire warning to Americans who haven’t yet received their vaccine as the nation prepares to battle the omicron variant.

“For [the] unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death,” Biden said.

Biden urged Americans to get their coronavirus shots, whether it is their first one or a booster. The omicron variant, he said, is in the nation, and it is “going to start to spread much more rapidly at the beginning of the year, and the only real protection is to get your shot.”

Biden says unvaccinated face ‘winter of severe illness and death,’ encourages Americans to get booster

Biden is such a moron. ALL VACCINATED ARE GOING TO CATCH OMICRON.

A two-shot course of Pfizer Inc.’s vaccine may have just 22.5% efficacy against symptomatic infection with the omicron variant, but can thwart severe disease, according to laboratory experiments in South Africa.

Pfizer Course May Have 23% Efficacy Vs. Omicron: Study

Pfizer Vaccine Has 23% Efficacy Vs. Omicron in South African Lab Study

Israel came to a similar conclusion. Around 25% efficacy of 2-dose Pfizer vaccine against Omicron. However, I believe a 3-dose Pfizer vax offered around 42% efficacy.

Then Pfizer tried to claim that a 4th dose would offer 70% efficacy against Omicron. But mainstream media twisted that around and tried to make that claim about 3rd dose. ONLY the 4th dose might offer 70% protection. Not the 3rd.

Soooo....ALL VACCINATED ARE GOING TO CATCH OMICRON.
____
I live in a neighborhood of primarily unvaxxed who don't wear masks. We've already caught Omicron. One person fought off Omicron in 5 days. I'm at DAY 9, almost rid of it. The maintenance man is at DAY 12, almost done with it.

The only hospitalization is a diabetic woman with one lung who was told she was supposed to be dead 6 months ago but is still alive. She had to get oxygen in her one lung for 2 days at a hospital. And she's still alive, defying what the doctors have told her.

All the homeless stretching for 5 miles, north, south, east, west have the Omicron cough and body aches. None of them have died. Most aren't vaxxed.

So there's a president wishing death upon the unvaccinated, who make up the majority of the world's population.

I tend to find that when someone makes such bold ill-wishes on so many people, that it has a karma effect. Perhaps the deaths will only happen to those in government who tried to force a vaccine on people that only has 22.5% efficacy against Omicron.

What a waste of the taxpayers money!!! The government actually paid for and forced a vax that only offers 22.5% protection on Omicron Covid.

Thankfully, the "WINTER OF DEATH" our President wished upon us, didn't happen!

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I hope it's clearer than ever to more people that Joe Biden doesn't care about any of our well-beings. He just wants to make as many Americans as miserable as possible, for some unknown reason.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join