It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Wishes Death from Omicron on the Unvaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Wow. Biden wishes death on the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated ARE THE MAJORITY of the global population. 53.4% of the world population is not fully vaccinated and Biden wishes death upon them.

About 30-35% of cops, firefighters and EMTs in some major cities are not vaccinated. And Biden wishes death to those cops, firefighters and EMTs.

President Biden, during a meeting of his coronavirus task force, issued a dire warning to Americans who haven’t yet received their vaccine as the nation prepares to battle the omicron variant.

“For [the] unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death,” Biden said.

Biden urged Americans to get their coronavirus shots, whether it is their first one or a booster. The omicron variant, he said, is in the nation, and it is “going to start to spread much more rapidly at the beginning of the year, and the only real protection is to get your shot.”

Biden says unvaccinated face ‘winter of severe illness and death,’ encourages Americans to get booster

Biden is such a moron. ALL VACCINATED ARE GOING TO CATCH OMICRON.

A two-shot course of Pfizer Inc.’s vaccine may have just 22.5% efficacy against symptomatic infection with the omicron variant, but can thwart severe disease, according to laboratory experiments in South Africa.

Pfizer Course May Have 23% Efficacy Vs. Omicron: Study

Pfizer Vaccine Has 23% Efficacy Vs. Omicron in South African Lab Study

Israel came to a similar conclusion. Around 25% efficacy of 2-dose Pfizer vaccine against Omicron. However, I believe a 3-dose Pfizer vax offered around 42% efficacy.

Then Pfizer tried to claim that a 4th dose would offer 70% efficacy against Omicron. But mainstream media twisted that around and tried to make that claim about 3rd dose. ONLY the 4th dose might offer 70% protection. Not the 3rd.

Soooo....ALL VACCINATED ARE GOING TO CATCH OMICRON.
____
I live in a neighborhood of primarily unvaxxed who don't wear masks. We've already caught Omicron. One person fought off Omicron in 5 days. I'm at DAY 9, almost rid of it. The maintenance man is at DAY 12, almost done with it.

The only hospitalization is a diabetic woman with one lung who was told she was supposed to be dead 6 months ago but is still alive. She had to get oxygen in her one lung for 2 days at a hospital. And she's still alive, defying what the doctors have told her.

All the homeless stretching for 5 miles, north, south, east, west have the Omicron cough and body aches. None of them have died. Most aren't vaxxed.

So there's a president wishing death upon the unvaccinated, who make up the majority of the world's population.

I tend to find that when someone makes such bold ill-wishes on so many people, that it has a karma effect. Perhaps the deaths will only happen to those in government who tried to force a vaccine on people that only has 22.5% efficacy against Omicron.

What a waste of the taxpayers money!!! The government actually paid for and forced a vax that only offers 22.5% protection on Omicron Covid.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Um, where did he say he "wished" He is a walking corpse no doubt, and there's not much to like..but where did he say wished death?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

So there's a president wishing death upon the unvaccinated, who make up the majority of the world's population.

I tend to find that when someone makes such bold ill-wishes on so many people, that it has a karma effect. Perhaps the deaths will only happen to those in government who tried to force a vaccine on people that only has 22.5% efficacy against Omicron.

I share your sentiment. However politicians have always been lackeys for the elite.

In South Africa, Rothschild Inc is pulling the strings behind the scenes.

If find it fascinating that in todays dangerous, unpredictable world nothing bad ever happens to a Rothschild. Not even by sheer chance.

Does karma even exist?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sorry, but he didn't wish death on the unvaccinated. If in the event he would ever say that, Congress would have no other choice but to impeach the Biden man. That's why all Presidents are careful what they say publicly. No American would want a President to wish death upon his fellow man/woman and child unless he is demented.
edit on 1200000012192021-12-16T23:19:12-06:00191212pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Um, where did he say he "wished" He is a walking corpse no doubt, and there's not much to like..but where did he say wished death?

Didn't have to.

He's a horrible puppet president who just has establishment policy pushed through. There's a hundred ways to tear him apart...

But people still have to make things up or be hyperbolic just to shoot the opposition in the foot by making a mockery of it. The rhetoric is similar to the last president with the no shame rumors as fact.

Should be an easy win for the right in 2024... Unless they keep acting like the dems.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

...“going to start to spread much more rapidly at the beginning of the year, and the only real protection is to get your shot.”

I don't need protection. I still choose abstinence.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Should be an easy win for the right in 2024... Unless they keep acting like the dems.

They literally have to do nothing...which they happen to be true professionals at.

However don't underestimate their ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!!

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

originally posted by: MapMistress

I share your sentiment. However politicians have always been lackeys for the elite.

In South Africa, Rothschild Inc is pulling the strings behind the scenes.

If find it fascinating that in todays dangerous, unpredictable world nothing bad ever happens to a Rothschild. Not even by sheer chance.

Does karma even exist?

Personally i believe in karma, look at them and tell me there is no such thing as an ugly wacking stick.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Blah Blah Blah. Biden just parrots fear. I had the virus and I survived, it gave me immunity to the virus, I am not worried, I know natural food and herb chemistries that fight this virus too,.

Biden knows nothing about medicine, he is a politician and he is a parrot of the people pushing these vaccines on people who ignore research on natural immunity in this country. At least in Europe they recognize natural immunity as a viable defense against this virus. I May not be able to take these vaccines, but because I couldn't I studied ways to keep them under control if I got infected. I wasn't just sit around and be afraid of anyone coming to the door or touching the mail till it sat for two days. I was not going to rush out and buy special hand sanitizers that can screw up your body, I just washed my hands with soap and water before eating and wore a mask when in the stores. I did not wash my mask every day or put a new one on every time I used a disposable one, screw that, if I am that fragile I might as well die rather than live in fear.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think many here can not take a spike protein experiment shot.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
well he wants you to take his hippy death drug.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

That's inbreeding.

In the end they are trailer trash, even if their trailers are made of solid gold and pulled by the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

How the hell do you know you've got I'm omnicrom variant?
Last time I checked PCR tests don't tell what variant you got.
Or did you just presume you got it?
If you did then you are just as bad as the media with their lies.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

President Biden CAN FEEL THE HATE towards him coursing through American society.

His reaction of course, is reciprocal. Always has been.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

How the hell do you know you've got I'm omnicrom variant?
Last time I checked PCR tests don't tell what variant you got.
Or did you just presume you got it?
If you did then you are just as bad as the media with their lies.

The labs do deeper tests on random samples to determine the prevalence of Omicron, Lamba, Delta, in given geographic areas.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He altered the science, pray he doesn't alter it any further

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sorry, but he didn't wish death on the unvaccinated. If in the event he would ever say that, Congress would have no other choice but to impeach the Biden man. That's why all Presidents are careful what they say publicly. No American would want a President to wish death upon his fellow man/woman and child unless he is demented.
f

Biden can't stand it when he's wrong. There has to be massive death of the unvaccinated for him to feel good about the advance warning he issued today.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Darth Biden Vader. It will be a Christmas toy next year...complete with the straight-jacket.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I'm confused. Are you actually saying you have a maintenance man scheduled 3 days from now, when you have a disease and are potentially still contagious? Because it really sounds like you're saying that.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
All I do know is before 2019 the conventional and professional wisdom was natural immunity trumps vaccine-induced immunity.

Pretty much what this says if anybody is interested in reading it, it's from 10/19/2019 I assume the US National Library of Medicine/National Institutes of Health is still considered a viable and credible source of information. The highlighted in yellow concerns me a bit makes it sound like we needed to study for a coronavirus vaccine circa 10/19/2019 and by November China was already being hit. But the red shows the chances of them developing an effective vaccine after decades of trying in months is highly improbable.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Closing Remarks: Use of Knowledge on Viral Innate Immune Evasion Strategies for Development of Novel Vaccines and Antivirals
For particularly RSV and influenza, efforts to develop effective and long-lasting vaccines and antivirals have been relatively unsuccessful for decades [179, 190]. Many, if not all, of the problems that have caused the barriers that prevented this goal from being achieved probably link to the viruses' capability to manipulate the host's immune responses, thereby breaking through pre-existing natural or vaccine inflicted immunity.Detailed knowledge on the mechanisms whereby these viruses deal with and modify the immune responses they encounter is therefore pivotal to genuinely advance this field. Some studies have focused on mapping the interactions of respiratory viruses, and their immune evasion proteins, with their host cells to find promising cell-based drug targets [191, 192], and this could be an effective way to developing novel vaccines and antiviral drugs.

Effective rhinovirus and CoV antivirals and vaccines have also been lacking, and for these viruses causing common colds, an additional hurdle is the cost-effectiveness of these medicines. The general symptoms of these virus infections are mild, and before the public is willing to buy specific and effective medicines against these infections, these should be relatively cheap. Given that these viruses are generally difficult to control due to factors of viral immune modulation, the more knowledge we gain on the link between virus infection and (innate) immune responses in the host, the higher the chance that we may be able to develop successful and cost-effective remedies. Although the impact of a common cold may not be high, the fact that these infections are extremely widespread in the human population makes controlling these viruses a desirable goal. The cost-effectiveness balance is also a factor for the CoVs causing severe infections, that is, SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV, since infections with these viruses are either not being reported any more (SARS-CoV), or are quite localized and relatively scarce (MERS-CoV). Still, since 35% of MERS-CoV-infected patients succumb to the infection, and the lingering threat of larger outbreaks is felt as long as the virus replicates in humans, WHO has been recommending the development of specific vaccines for both viruses. Recently, a number of efforts for MERS-CoV vaccines have reached the stage of clinical trials, and having these vaccines “on the shelf” will at least ease societal concerns of dangerous outbreaks with this lethal virus [193].

edit on 17-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join