It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Wishes Death from Omicron on the Unvaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What? Proofs? I haven't heard this.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy
a reply to: MapMistress

I'm confused. Are you actually saying you have a maintenance man scheduled 3 days from now, when you have a disease and are potentially still contagious? Because it really sounds like you're saying that.

People should stay away from other humans (and maybe pets!) when they have a communicable disease like Omicron, Cold, Flu, etc..

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

What? Proofs? I haven't heard this.

Yes. It's how they know what parts of the country have the highest prevalence of specific variants.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Show the data if you have it then please.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Lol, as i stated earlier this year. Bring on all the damn bio weapons. My body will chew it up and spit it out as it has done with any seasonal respiratory illness all my life. No hospitals, no physician care. I dont even trust doctors anymore, not a single damn one. They all sold their souls for money, may they burn in hell with Gates, Soros, Fauchi, Dorsey, Biden, Pelosi, Clinton, and all the monarchs of europe and the middle east as well as the heads of the global Cartel of the world economic forum and the bilderberg cabal .

Anyone who allows fear of death dominate their life will become a whipped slave to the puppet masters. Fear is the strings which forces submission. Dont fear being broke, on the street or without a home. Cut the strings of fear and take your power back from the vermin leech pretending to be gods of men.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Show the data if you have it then please.

The data is not shown to you or me. As this article states, its sent to the CDC, who crunches it and puts it into reports that are weeks behind real-time.

Here ya go: www.kxan.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

"I tend to find that when someone makes such bold ill-wishes on so many people, that it has a karma effect. Perhaps the deaths will only happen to those in government who tried to force a vaccine on people that only has 22.5% efficacy against Omicron."

I WISH

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

I'm confused. Are you actually saying you have a maintenance man scheduled 3 days from now, when you have a disease and are potentially still contagious? Because it really sounds like you're saying that.

Sounded to me like she was saying that the maintenance man has now had symptoms for 12 days, but they are mild and are now barely showing at all.

Most people don't schedule a maintenance man to come in a few days. If you need a maintenance man it's because somethings broke and it needs to be fixed. Now. Not in a few days.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Karma is just a wish by people to weak to do anything about a situation. So no karma isn't real.

The fact that someone who winds up thinking they are immortal steps out infront of a bus doesn't mean that karma had an effect. It means Darwin made another award. So quit hoping karma is going to solve your issues. If that were the case then more then half the bastards doing this would of already been punished from other deeds.
edit on 17-12-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I can only agree with you.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Here's a new term. Straight from the TV Network that focuses on the dangers of Covid-19, above all other news of the day as we get closer to Christmas.

CNN says beware of the incoming....

VIRAL BLIZZARD!: www.cnn.com...

Bring it on!

The more who contract Covid-19 Omicron, THE BETTER.

Because: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Does karma even exist?

No. It's a concept sociopaths favor because it allows them to victim blame with impunity.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: 19Bones79

Karma is just a wish by people to weak to do anything about a situation. So no karma isn't real.

Are you sure? IMO, Karma was working well last Winter at the U.S. Capitol.

In response to a Capitol Police officer murdering Trump-supporting protestor Ashli Babbitt, a Capitol Police officer was murdered by a citizen, a few weeks later.

Source: www.cnn.com...

Now, if we can only get Karma to visit CNN in full-force. If you notice, their article says a Capitol Police officer (Brian Sicknick) was killed by Jan 6th protestors. That is a lie. He died days later from Natural Causes, according to the D.C. Medical Examiner.

A HAPPY DAY when Karma visits CNN in an appropriate fashion.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DashVol

Exactly. Life is what we make it or allow to be made for us.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I haven’t had any jab. Don’t wear my mask when ever possible. Don’t wear a mask at work. Haven’t worn a mask to a single crowed holiday event. Been going to crowded public stores and fun parks.

As of three weeks ago, by antibody test, I haven’t caught any form of covid. If I do catch covid, I hope it’s Omicron.

So. All the times I have worn a mask. It was useless if you buy into it protects others from me.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
What’s the vaccine rate for the NFL?

Bears have 12 players on reserve/COVID-19 list, 8 others out sick

chicago.suntimes.com...

I work at a plant with about 60 people. We share a locker room / bath room. And a lunch room too. We haven’t worn masks since March. Majority have not had the jab. We only have had around six to eight cases of covid going all the way back to the start of covid. We get about 20 truck drives come and go each day where face to face communication occurs. Then the local sales and venders coming and going.

We are lucky. We had no hospitalizations from covid, and no deaths. Especially from the those who weren’t vaccinated that tested positive for covid while sick.

Most smoke cigarettes. And at times gather in groups that don’t social distance while smoking at work. And there might be grounds for some being bonified alcoholics. In other words, we are not great examples of health.

Vikings OL Dakota Dozier hospitalized due to COVID-19 complications

www.nfl.com...

Two days, 75 positive player COVID tests

Mike Florio
2 days ago

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...

The NFL has a full-blown COVID crisis, at a time when many have become numb to the realities of the ongoing pandemic.

I really do believe the jab harms your immune system in the long run.
edit on 17-12-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Omicron is more contagious but less harmful. That is what has been said.

Now we hear it’s going to be lights out for the unvaxxed.

Another narrative shift.

Democrats: never wasting an opportunity to control you by fear.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

For those who didn't listen to his original speech, he didn't say that he wanted people to die, he said that if they didn't take precautions they risked death.

Big difference

Biden would prefer that the unvaxxed lived because dead citizens makes him Look bad

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
I haven’t had any jab. Don’t wear my mask when ever possible. Don’t wear a mask at work. Haven’t worn a mask to a single crowed holiday event. Been going to crowded public stores and fun parks.

As of three weeks ago, by antibody test, I haven’t caught any form of covid. If I do catch covid, I hope it’s Omicron.

So. All the times I have worn a mask. It was useless if you buy into it protects others from me.

I've never been shot while out hunting, but I'm still gonna wear my day glow jacket next time I'm out.

Never had a home invasion, but your gonna have to pry my Mossberg out of my cold dead hands.

Never... Oh, you get the picture.

What your saying is the equivalent of raw dogging hasn't hurt you yet so why bother with a condom.

We need to take responsibility for our own safety, and whether this means having gun in the house or wearing a mask on the subway, it's on us to be prepared. You can't sit back and expect the government to do everything for you.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I mean, with the lethality of Omnicron in mind, being he believes it will be the driving force,.. He would almost have to will that situation to fruition.

I kid, but with the current facts at hand, it is a logical extrapolation of bidens rationale.

It could be that he lies and knows better, but then again it may be worse, he could be that clueless.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join