It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Top secret JFK assassination files are FINALLY released

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Controlled-release. You can bet any good stuff is in the unreleased batch. The basic assertions were already known. Whether the info is accurate or not is in question as is who Oswald was really working for. Pretty sure it wasn't Russia. Much closer to home the collective evidence suggests to me.

Blaming it on Russia was on the table as a backup plan I would proffer but when # got real the perps realized the blame it on Russia option would be a disaster.
edit on 15-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Just more setting him up as the pasty.
Oswald was a just a fair shot at best, if memory serves he qualified once as a sharpshooter and once as a marksman.

In 56 he scored two points above min for sharpshooter, in 59 he score one point above min for marksman.
Interviews with Marines that he served with said he was not very coordinated, and missed the target quite often.

Not only that the FBI and Army said the rifle and scope was a POS.

FBI expert,

Every time we changed the adjusting screws to move the crosshairs in the telescopic sight in one direction it also affected the movement of the impact or the point of impact in the other direction. … We fired several shots and found that the shots were not all landing in the same place, but were gradually moving away from the point of impact. )

Warren Commission Hearings, Volume III Current Section: Robert A. Frazier

Army Expert,

There were several comments made — particularly with respect to the amount of effort required to open the bolt. … There was also comment made about the trigger pull … in the first stage the trigger is relatively free, and it suddenly required a greater pull to actually fire the weapon. … The pressure to open the bolt was so great that that we tended to move the rifle off the target

Warren Commission Hearings, Volume III Current Section: Ronald Simmons

He must have been real good at using Kentucky Windage if he did it.

edit on 15-12-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Planted fake info !!

Same ones involved as always 🥳

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin

Just more setting him up as the pasty.
Oswald was a just a fair shot at best, if memory serves he qualified once as a sharpshooter and once as a marksman.

In 56 he scored two points above min for sharpshooter, in 59 he score one point above min for marksman.
Interviews with Marines that he served with said he was not very coordinated, and missed the target quite often.

Not only that the FBI and Army said the rifle and scope was a POS.

FBI expert,

Every time we changed the adjusting screws to move the crosshairs in the telescopic sight in one direction it also affected the movement of the impact or the point of impact in the other direction. … We fired several shots and found that the shots were not all landing in the same place, but were gradually moving away from the point of impact. )

Warren Commission Hearings, Volume III Current Section: Robert A. Frazier

Army Expert,

There were several comments made — particularly with respect to the amount of effort required to open the bolt. … There was also comment made about the trigger pull … in the first stage the trigger is relatively free, and it suddenly required a greater pull to actually fire the weapon. … The pressure to open the bolt was so great that that we tended to move the rifle off the target

Warren Commission Hearings, Volume III Current Section: Ronald Simmons

He must have been real good at using Kentucky Windage if he did it.

For it to be Oswald he had to get 2 shots on a moving target with a bolt action rifle (11.2 seconds for all 3 shots), likely highly impossible for LHO using a POS Italian rifle. This and the magic pristine bullet that caused 7 injuries should be the reason nobody should believe LHO was the lone gunman.

edit on 15-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

***caution language***

Long but entertaining video, but he tries to re-create the shot... shots. Watch what happens to the bullet.
youtu.be...

He just did one with the Alec Baldwin Rust Pistol.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Any hidden gems like the last batch that included papers like Hillary Clinton getting a heads-up from "a friend" in China?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
How about:

2 KGB agents
LHO for scapegoat duty

Sure, don't see why he couldn't have been approached and brainwashed into participating. He probably expected them to help him get away afterwards.

Question then remains... did the intelligence agencies know about it and let it play out?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Any thoughts about this docU?
They claim the video is missing frames.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
thought i remember the papers weren't to be released for like 100 yrs or something?

i remember we were sent home when he was pronounced.
in the X files, the smookingman took him out from the sewer as he was passing by.

the media sure made it look like the russians were involved and then throw in ruby and his mafia connections.

hell it couldhave been our own MiC. to avoid a nuke war.

17 intelligent agencies, lol, oxymorons.

edit on 15-12-2021 by sarahvital because: add

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The Russians? What did the Russians do and how did they do it? Then you're right back to square one.

While I'm here, JFK was also trying to keep Israel from buying nukes. So add them to the list that benefitted from the EVENT

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Controlled-release. You can bet any good stuff is in the unreleased batch. The basic assertions were already known. Whether the info is accurate or not is in question as is who Oswald was really working for. Pretty sure it wasn't Russia. Much closer to home the collective evidence suggests to me.

Blaming it on Russia was on the table as a backup plan I would proffer but when # got real the perps realized the blame it on Russia option would be a disaster.

CIA assassinated JFK, everyone knows this, especially the shills and propagandists.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Shocked you believe this BS!!

Everyone knows there were multiple shooters.
The magic bullet theory is ridiculous, hence the unofficial title!

Everyone also knows, if one actually digs into real alternative sources, that this was a combined effort between oilmen, LBJ, Nazi remainders in the US and abroad, and yes perhaps a bit of Russia.

But mostly greedy people and Nazis.

Dig into the cancer research connections in New Orleans and also Ferry's prison note that it was the Nazis.
They are still controlling a lot of the world behind the scenes.
Cough... Klaus Schwabb...cough...Pfizer....
it's all connected and planned.

Also the Bush clan.

I didnt say what I believe....I was just delivering the news...
That is not my title - it is the Daily Mail headline

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Such a bummer that our resident expert on this subject has passed away. I would have loved to hear his take on this.

Personally, I believe they only released what they wanted us to believe.
Not the truth.

Agree with you that nothing of real value - the truth and evidence that they have - because they do have actual evidence - will ever be released. They release things to appease the public. Well, they think it will appease the public.
Obviously, majority is not happy with the crumbs they sweep off the table onto the floor as they laugh at all of us.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: The GUT

CIA assassinated JFK, everyone knows this, especially the shills and propagandists.

This.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Very pleased to see the degree with which folks are seeing through the 🐂 💩 here.

I was reading through the OP, gearing up to call out this blatant tactical invocation of the "russia Russia RUSSIA!" scare card, but others have already laid it down, in spades.

"Cui Bono?" is the question to ask when all of this attention, for an assassination half a century ago, is dredged up at this particular time, and laid at the feet of an old geopolitical foe that has looong since been displaced as the #2 economy (by GDP) and #2 military, by spending, on Earth.

It is breathtaking really to see how much fuss and muss gets kicked up about Russia when a different country controls 90%+ of the generic prescription medication consumed by Americans.

But But But nothing to see there....move along......

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I believe you when you say you were just reporting it.

It's important that these clown reports are identified and called out for what they are: as another person labeled them, "targeted releases".

I call then psyops.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
JFK was killed by the CIA even though he had powerful enemies everywhere…
You can be sure these enemies also did want him dead…
Most of them because of the power he had over the people who loved him…
And all of them because of what he knew and his refusal to bend to any of them…
In fact they feared him feared his ability to reveal and destroy…

And this brings us to the actual reason why JFK was killed…
He was going to lift the veil on secret societies destroy the federal reserve explain the truth behind Alien existence presence and treaties and exactly what we were giving away…

The mob communism his extramarital affairs etc just as much a lie as Oswald being the lone gunman…
He was working where he was because he was out there by the CIA and was indeed nothing more than a patsy just like he said he was… He was lead out the way he was and Ruby was also exactly where he was told to be and did exactly as he was told…

The bottom line is the brakes were applied ever so slightly on command allowing one individual in the drainage system to get off the final shot ending the dream as his head was forced up and away destroying his brain sending fragments and it’s secrets into oblivion…Those secrets that could have you freed of all the lies which govern life as we know it today…
Had JFK had the chance to accomplish what he was working toward life on Earth would be Camelot…
Oh and if you’re wondering who was in the drainage system?
Perhaps you know him…
His name was George Bush…

These documents are just more of the same disinformation meant to deflect and obfuscate…
You would think the CIA would learn new tricks or at least get better at lying after all these years…
edit on 15-12-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

IMO the Dulles brothers were complicit.

JFK mentioning something about smashing the CIA into a million pieces probably didn't sit well with them, the Bushes, and the rest of the secret Masters of the Universe.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I wouldn’t say you are wrong in fact the effects of the efforts of John and Allen still shake the World today…
No small feat…

It greatly saddens me to know we as the slaves we are, were so close to being freed from almost all oppression of life filled with happiness and abundance…

Instead we are here and the grip instead is ever tightening…
edit on 15-12-2021 by 5StarOracle because:

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
JFK was killed by the CIA even though he had powerful enemies everywhere…
You can be sure these enemies also did want him dead…
Most of them because of the power he had over the people who loved him…
And all of them because of what he knew and his refusal to bend to any of them…
In fact they feared him feared his ability to reveal and destroy…

And this brings us to the actual reason why JFK was killed…
He was going to lift the veil on secret societies destroy the federal reserve explain the truth behind Alien existence presence and treaties and exactly what we were giving away…

The mob communism his extramarital affairs etc just as much a lie as Oswald being the lone gunman…
He was working where he was because he was out there by the CIA and was indeed nothing more than a patsy just like he said he was… He was lead out the way he was and Ruby was also exactly where he was told to be and did exactly as he was told…

The bottom line is the brakes were applied ever so slightly on command allowing one individual in the drainage system to get off the final shot ending the dream as his head was forced up and away destroying his brain sending fragments and it’s secrets into oblivion…Those secrets that could have you freed of all the lies which govern life as we know it today…
Had JFK had the chance to accomplish what he was working toward life on Earth would be Camelot…
Oh and if you’re wondering who was in the drainage system?
Perhaps you know him…
His name was George Bush…

These documents are just more of the same disinformation meant to deflect and obfuscate…
You would think the CIA would learn new tricks or at least get better at lying after all these years…

could the release be a message to a certain person who might run in 24?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join