It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Top secret JFK assassination files are FINALLY released

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswald was in contact with member of KGB two months before shooting and anonymous phone calls said Russia was behind it, trove of 1,500 documents reveal

Shocked this has not been posted here yet. But here it is:

More than 1,500 previously classified JFK assassination files have today been made public, including documents about killer Lee Harvey Oswald's contact with a KGB agent two months before the shooting.

The files were released at noon on Wednesday by the National Archives, after months of delays by Biden who had promised to make them public but then stalled, claiming COVID backlogs was the reason.

Not all of them are now public - some are still being held back for further review by the NSA until next December, a move that has been slammed by members of Kennedy's family.

The documents released on Wednesday include memos detailing anonymous phone calls to the US embassy in Canberra, Australia, a year before the shooting, where the caller said the Soviet Government was plotting to kill Kennedy, and details of Oswald's meeting with a KGB agent at the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City two months before the shooting.

Of course, some are still held back. The important ones....will probably never ever be released. They have to throw some crumbs out now and then....

'How the hell is it 58 years later, and what in the world could justify not releasing these documents?' RFK Jr. told Politico in October.

Former Rep. Patrick Kennedy, the son of longtime Biden friend late Sen. Ted Kennedy, also slammed the decision to hold some of the files back.

'I think for the good of the country, everything has to be put out there so there’s greater understanding of our history,' he said.

Kennedy said it was a time of 'a lot of conspiracy theories' and noted there is 'a tendency to distrust government in general.'

Conspiracy theorists continue to question why the government wants to keep some of the files redacted.

EDITED TO ADD: THE NEWLY RELEASED FILES
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Does this make sense?

During the cold war, this would have meant war with USSR. So either it was hushed up to hide the fact that Russia could do it on US soil, or it was hushed up because it wasn't time for war yet.

I serious ask myself why now? With all the tension around Crimea and other things going on? There has to be an agenda behind this and it's not about coming clean with history.

Why now?

How will Russia react to this? Not at all? I think if they react, things can get ugly. Not nuclear exchange but ugly.
edit on 15.12.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

What is Russia doing right now....?

Why does this sound just like WMDs in Iraq?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Wasn't much of this already known ?

From 2017.

Lee Harvey Oswald called Russia's KGB department in charge of 'sabotage and assassination' before killing JFK

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The timing seems to be a little too convenient.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
It does indeed. I mean it's a caliber of an accusation. Do you remember any instance where a President/Chancellor was assassinated and another countries secret service was blamed for it?

And it's not about Luxemburg or Lettland, it's the US and Russia. I think this is a historical moment, the following days will be interesting.

Because conspiracy site:

US and Russia are going conventional war so the third, secret hidden party with all the UFO bells & whistles can enter world stage, put both countries in their place and take over.

When two fight, the third one is in luck, we say.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
George Bush (Sr) was a CIA agent when this happened. I've long suspected that the full story wouldn't be revealed until after he was dead.

It's entirely possible that the documents that are still being hidden prove the CIA could have stopped the assassination, but didn't.

Kennedy was really not particularly popular; he only beat Nixon by a razor-thin margin. All that "Camelot" stuff was just a really good PR strategy.
ETA: Much like today, actually. The media would have you believe that Clinton, Obama, and Biden are rock stars, but in fact all of them are hated by roughly 50% of the population.
edit on 15-12-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Shocked you believe this BS!!

Everyone knows there were multiple shooters.
The magic bullet theory is ridiculous, hence the unofficial title!

Everyone also knows, if one actually digs into real alternative sources, that this was a combined effort between oilmen, LBJ, Nazi remainders in the US and abroad, and yes perhaps a bit of Russia.

But mostly greedy people and Nazis.

Dig into the cancer research connections in New Orleans and also Ferry's prison note that it was the Nazis.
They are still controlling a lot of the world behind the scenes.
Cough... Klaus Schwabb...cough...Pfizer....
it's all connected and planned.

Also the Bush clan.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

PS to say if you had any intel experience or even read up enough you would realise that the playback is so old it's stale!
Russia this, Russia that +
Release some crumbs to the plebs, that include disinfo.
They lie to their own people all the time!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Frankly, I'm close to going all-in on the theory we assassinated our own president to frame a foreign foe & validate claims of meddling & insideousness. That is not to say there was no meddling and the like, what I mean is it went from Everyday Molehill degree of intel shizola, to on a scale of 1 to 10, going to 100 out the gate (and out in the wide open in a city) for impact.

I smell bull# with the documents withholding. I think it's ENTIRELY possible we recorded our hands on the trigger somehow, and can't figure out how to scrub it or explain it, thus still the public waits.
edit on 12/15/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Such a bummer that our resident expert on this subject has passed away. I would have loved to hear his take on this.

Personally, I believe they only released what they wanted us to believe.
Not the truth.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: chris_stibrany

PS to say if you had any intel experience or even read up enough you would realise that the playback is so old it's stale!
Russia this, Russia that +
Release some crumbs to the plebs, that include disinfo.
They lie to their own people all the time!

Exactly right…why bother keeping: “Russia, Russia, Russia secret until 2021 when we were in a Cold War with them for decades prior the collapse of the USSR. These papers aren’t showing anything new

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Remember the note-passing at Bush's funeral and Jeb's shocked face

"They know everything, I'm sorry'. George Bush Senior.

Whatever became of that?

The world was much simpler then.

I think this is more subterfuge from the current administration to use as a distraction, not to mention you need a primer, just a quick glance shows they classified some records for reasons that seem dubious now, but in the 60's everybody got paranoid and overreacted.

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Now throw in all the factions that wanted Kennedy gone, Castro, the Mafia, Russia, CIA, LBJ, Nixon,MIC,and men in power influenced by the "Cold War" It's easy to see where LHO could have operated independently at first then was adopted and used by Russia, all the while the Mafia had men on the grassy knoll. As well as the ultra Right-wing businessmen who had a tremendous amount of hatred for Kennedy.

Perhaps it was the fact that there were so many suspects, and Russia knew this was the best chance and made their move. Of course, it all could have been in conjunction and coordinated, by different groups. But Im still feeling a Russian influence, manipulation or outright participation.
edit on 15-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Does this make sense?

During the cold war, this would have meant war with USSR. So either it was hushed up to hide the fact that Russia could do it on US soil, or it was hushed up because it wasn't time for war yet.

The Soviets could easily have been pissed off that Kennedy humiliated them a year before in the Cuban missile crisis. That would have given them a motive. I don't think assassinating JFK would necessarily have meant war. Losing one man, even if it was the President, would not justify incinerating millions of people on both sides.

If the CIA knew that the Soviets had him offed but also knew that the US wasn't going to do anything overt about it, they for sure would want to keep those facts secret. At the very least, they would want to keep secret exactly HOW they would have known that.

This actually makes sense to me.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

That's what my "it wasn't time for war yet" comment was about. Secret agencies would hide it even from their politicians to keep a lid on the info and war away.

For sure if Biden was assassinated by the KGB today there would be war. Conventional first and maybe later nuclear. The other angle is, CIA just made US look weak, so what was going on else that the Russians (if true) understood that they got away with it?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Does this make sense?

The Soviets could easily have been pissed off that Kennedy humiliated them a year before in the Cuban missile crisis. That would have given them a motive. I don't think assassinating JFK would necessarily have meant war. Losing one man, even if it was the President, would not justify incinerating millions of people on both sides.

If the CIA knew that the Soviets had him offed but also knew that the US wasn't going to do anything overt about it, they for sure would want to keep those facts secret. At the very least, they would want to keep secret exactly HOW they would have known that.

This actually makes sense to me.

This is definitely very plausible considering the evidence. Of course, the opposite could be true too, imagine the Soviets uncovering the plot and helping it along till it becomes obvious the CIA is involved. Russia very well could have been on the periphery but helped move things along to a successful conclusion.

and there is the curious case of George Sergius de Mohrenschildt who was most likely either a watcher or a handler for LHO.

George Sergius de Mohrenschildt (Russian: Георгий Сергеевич де Мореншильд; April 17, 1911 – March 29, 1977) was an American petroleum geologist, professor, and political refugee descended from the Russian nobility. De Mohrenschildt is best known for having befriended Lee Harvey Oswald in the summer of 1962. De Mohrenschildt later alleged that their friendship continued until Oswald's death following the assassination of US President John F. Kennedy. In actuality, de Mohrenschildt never saw Oswald, or wrote to him, after April 13, 1963—three days after Oswald's alleged attempt on the life of General Edwin Walker.

De Mohrenschildt's testimony before the Warren Commission investigating the assassination was one of the longest of any witness

De Mohrenschildt was discussed at length in the TruTV series Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. The episode claims that de Mohrenschildt was in fact a CIA handler for Oswald.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Boomer bait. Made to vilify Russia so as to coincide with the retarded belief that Trump worked with Russia. Also possibly a good reason to round up all those nasty antifa communist who served their purpose. If I was antifa involved, I would be really frightened right now. Night of the long knives is probably coming for you very soon.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac Kennedy was about to demonstrate American industrial involvement and investment in Germany. Yea these documents could be fake. At any rate the Russian thing has been known and widly suspected for a while.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

There no black outs .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join