It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army of Gog and Magog, whose is it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: DISRAELI
666 is exactly 2/3 of a thousand.

Uhm... no. 666 is exactly 2/3 of 999. The devil's in the details

Also, the ship's number is 999, not 666. You're simply using your own interpretation/visualization to get to 666.
Anyone can do this with any kind of number play, which completely negates any real significance the number 666 may have.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Try studying the CIA-led Harvard Projectand analyzing it as part of Kinsey Reports, starting with Sexual Behavior in the Human Male and then Sexual Behavior in the Human Female. My assumption has a strictly scientific basis.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a replyto: DISRAELI

P.S. Nobody who insists on the literal interpretation of the details of the book of Revelation should be talking about "Gog and Magog" as an episode in the near future, because the most literal interpretation places Gog and Magog at the end of the Millennium.

The battle in Ezekiel 38 obviously comes before the battle in Revelation 20 as one leads to the Millennial period and one takes place afterwards based on the detailed descriptions. Gog and Magog could be just a term used to describe leaders and lands that ally with Satan to try and destroy the land of Israel and anyone associated with it. Satan is most likely the "chief prince" leading the charge through the princes of the time.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
N.B. "Gog AND Magog" is the Revelation version.
If you want to treat Ezekiel as a separate event, that is "Gog from the land of Magog".
The title of this thread does specify "Gog and Magog". That is, Revelation.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The OP also says he's talking about the army of the anti-Christ, which most of us think of in terms of the time of the end before Jesus's second coming and before the Millennial period begins.

So, what are your thoughts on the differences between Gog, Magog in Ezekiel 38 and that of Revelation 20?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Didn't that retard of a president Bush Jr say something once about "Gog" and "Magog"? That was the first I'd ever heard of it and thought it was intriguing of him to say (or mumble)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
I think they are the same event, and the differences in detail are a warning to us not to get too caught up in the literal details.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Another good thread. With some great minds commenting.

First I ever read about Gog and Magog was way back in the seventies.
Hal Lindsey's Late Great Planet Earth and that brought me to make
acquaintance with a kid a year younger than myself. His mom and
I spent a whole night talking about prophecy and she pointed to
Ellen White and I've ravaged on prophecyever since.

I remember President Bush making reference to him and his Father
being Gog and Magog. I thought it was really odd to use that as a
reference for a joke. But it wasn't a joke. Not if one has the knowledge
to realize it was weird. Then you also will save that as a bit of information.

So I stored in my head for awhile and what the hell? In another speech
I heard the words come out of his mouth as clear as a church bell.
They stood out from everything else he was babbling about that day.
I have posted it here on ATS before but for the life of me I can no
longer find it any where. But the words that stuck out were

"To fulfill that ancient promise"

So that and "I'm Gog he's Magog" Him and dad.

Both from a POTUS not only that but the same POTUS. Now it's
two pieces of info that most of the people listening have no
idea what he's talking about. So it flies right on by them. Most
don't even pause to wonder. But there are people who know
exactly what he was talking about. And they are the ones he
was speaking to. Not everyone else. The genius of these people
is so wicked it remains completely deniable for blue pill members
of the human race. See how important the blue pill people
are now? Then you have the red pill members for so long so
few and far between.

SnF
edit on 12-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

You know, Orthodox Christians have one saint. His name is Paisiy Athos (Holy Highlander). He is Greek from the holy Mount Athos. He has many prophecies about the end of the World. He said that there would be a war between the Russians and the Turks. While the Greek army is gathering, the Russians will occupy Constantinople (Tsar Grad) and hand it over to the Greeks just like that.
One third of the Turks will die, the second third will convert to Christianity, another third will flee to Iraq.
At the same time, the 200-million-strong Chinese army will pass through Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, drink the Tigris and Euphrates rivers on the way, and stop only on the Jordan River. Only because the Russian army will stand on the other side of the Jordan.
These predictions should come true during the life of the boy, who in the mid-90s carried a banner next to Paisius and asked him about it.
In Russia, the prophecy of this saint is taken very seriously.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Any idea the logistics involved in moving a 200 million strong army anywhere never mind through Afghanistan considering the geography of the area and mountainous terrain even in this day of age?

They call that place the "graveyard of empires" for good reason.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Any idea the logistics involved in moving a 200 million strong army anywhere never mind through Afghanistan considering the geography of the area and mountainous terrain even in this day of age?

They call that place the "graveyard of empires" for good reason.

Roads across Tibet from east to west in China have already been built. Their width allows one battalion of manpower to be carried in combat vehicles. They can be seen on Google Maps. Now the mobilization readiness of the Chinese army has reached 200 million people. It is easily googled. And then the logistics are much better developed than in Tibet.

edit on 12-12-2021 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Try studying the CIA-led Harvard Projectand analyzing it as part of Kinsey Reports, starting with Sexual Behavior in the Human Male and then Sexual Behavior in the Human Female. My assumption has a strictly scientific basis.

Don't see what the above has to do with my post or your quoted except.

Mathematically 666 is 2/3 of 999, not 1000.
The number 666 is seen everywhere by conspiracy and religious nuts because they have mostly been indoctrinated to do so.
Any number could be seen anywhere in society if you apply prejudice and preconditioned perspective to your observations.

Case in point... your thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It doesn't matter whose thread it is. I'm just trying to look at the problem from different angles, and there are many.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Randyvine2

You know, Orthodox Christians have one saint. His name is Paisiy Athos (Holy Highlander). He is Greek from the holy Mount Athos. He has many prophecies about the end of the World. He said that there would be a war between the Russians and the Turks. While the Greek army is gathering, the Russians will occupy Constantinople (Tsar Grad) and hand it over to the Greeks just like that.
One third of the Turks will die, the second third will convert to Christianity, another third will flee to Iraq.
At the same time, the 200-million-strong Chinese army will pass through Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, drink the Tigris and Euphrates rivers on the way, and stop only on the Jordan River. Only because the Russian army will stand on the other side of the Jordan.
These predictions should come true during the life of the boy, who in the mid-90s carried a banner next to Paisius and asked him about it.
In Russia, the prophecy of this saint is taken very seriously.

I have heard of this saint, many miracles have been attributed to people praying for him to intercede for them so I believe he is a genuine saint.

If he said this then it will come true.

In fact he is one whom used the name of previous saint's as his name as well though is distinguished from them with the title The Athonite.

So that means Turkey will start the Third world war, if there is an alliance between Russia and China then China will undoubtedly attempt to stab Russia in the back but Russia will be ready for it, likely the US will end up the worst off as there are many things about it that fit some of the biblical prophecy's such as the Statue of Liberty being actually a Statue of Ishtar the whore of Babylon.

Liberty can mean very different things depending on which side of the Christ you stand and for some it means things that are NOT of Christ.

We in Britain stand little chance as our island while large is small enough that it will only take a handful of modern nukes to devastate it entirely and there are likely to be far more than just a handful that will head this way.

I suppose it is kind of justice though as it was Britain (We may have been up to two years ahead of the NAZI's in our research though that is hotly debated) that gave the US the research and experts needed to complete the Atomic bomb project (most of the research of the Manhattan project had already been completed by those British scientists) and then to balance the mistake they had made when they saw trigger happy US generals wanting to nuke everyone else that did not fit there ideology those same scientists then gave the then completed research to the Soviets.

In the end while nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki saved lives it was actually not necessary as the allies had all but beaten the Japanese already though taking there home islands would have been extremely costly and likely cost far more in lives than bombing those two city's did.

Some would say the nuclear weapons prevented another war but others would point out they did not they merely causes the powers to fight through proxy's moving there war elsewhere into third world nations and playing games with the future of many millions of people in other parts of the world costing millions of lives since the official end of WW2 and ultimately merely putting off the third world war for a time so that when it does eventually happen it may be far, far worse than it would have been had we not developed the nuke in the first place.

But it is all in God's hands, what was meant to be has been and what is meant to be will be.

edit on 12-12-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yes, this is Paisius.

His prophecy does not say that Russia and China will be allies, rather the opposite. And the Chinese army will stop on the Jordan for fear of a clash with Russia.
Some consider China to be the army of the Antichrist, some to the US army. In any case, it is in Russia that there will be a White Tsar who will oppose him. And many believe that the White Tsar in Russia will be in 2028.

edit on 12-12-2021 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Mathematically 666 is 2/3 of 999, not 1000.

OMG are you just gonna split hairs without telling us what 2/3
of a thousand is? I really want to know. Unless you're just trolling
so you can show us all how smart you are. Making use of uneducated forms
of ad-hominem and labeling cause you're a big talking cyber guy.
edit on 12-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Well China is the Red Dragon and so too is the Devil that Michael cast out of heaven so there is that to consider.

I know that Putin is moving some of those nuclear torpedo's to Vladivostok which would make sense if he was being cautious as he should of the Chinese and there long term intentions, they even lay claim to that city claiming it was once there's and also to much of Siberia.

Given that the Chinese will smile at you while planning to harm you I believe he is correct to do so.

But given the confusion in the world today and everyone blaming everyone else for there own problems basically so many of our western leaders being either purely stupid of otherwise utter assholes we can only hope and pray for the best for the world.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You are talking about moving 200 million troops from one place to another across 1000s of miles inhospitable mountainous and desert terrain through Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, and Jordan.

That's never been done before in the history of humanity or modern-day warfare RussianTroll.

It would be an logistical impossibility, the resources alone that would need to be expended to move all those men and machines are mindboggling to even to consider.
edit on 12-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

In any case, the army of the White Tsar will possess, in addition to military strength, tremendous spiritual strength. As there will be in reality, we can only guess. Everything will be revealed to us in due time.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You are talking about moving 200 million troops from one place to another across 1000s of miles inhospitable mountainous and desert terrain through Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, and Jordan.

That's never been done before in the history of humanity or modern-day warfare RussianTroll.

It would be an logistical impossibility, the resources alone that would need to be expended to move all those men and machines are mindboggling to even to consider.

This is not me speaking, but Saint Paisius. While his prophecies came true, although some of the prophecies, of course, he pronounced from the point of view of the Greek, this must be taken into account.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join