It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army of Gog and Magog, whose is it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I have always been amazed at the opinion of ordinary Americans about the army of the Antichrist, the army of Gog and Magog. For reasons I do not understand, and perhaps because of propaganda, people in the West believe that the army of Gog and Magog is the Russian army. But any person who deeply studies the Bible and the Gospel, including, will say the exact opposite. Pay attention to the armies of China and the United States. In our daily life, we meet many vivid testimonies and signs, but we do not pay attention to this, since stereotypes have already taken root in our heads.

For example. A couple of days ago on our forum there was a thread called "Army Recruitment Ads: China vs Russia vs USA", which compared commercials calling for the army of China, Russia and the United States. All commentators comment on the essence of these videos, their differences. But no one pays attention to the details of these videos. And the details sometimes say more than the content.

Here is a screenshot from a Chinese video. Chinese sailors stand on the deck of a warship in front of the Chinese flag. But pay attention to the number of this ship, facing the formation of the sailors. OOPS!

What do you think about this?

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
n9pe ]]

ooeife]]\\

life goes on

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I noticed it a while ago, however, I see and recognize this symbolism so often nowadays, it doesn’t even surprise me anymore. Same goes for telling and/or showing others, most people laugh at- and ridicule the mere notion that three sixes are actually used deliberately, and have a deeply religious meaning to those who implement them. Most notably in product branding, but also in/for other important occasions.

It is so in-your-face sometimes it’s ridiculous, and yet most see it as coincidence, if they see it at all…
edit on 12-12-2021 by 2Faced because: 666

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I can think of the gog army.

Pope Francis' birth name is Jorge Mario Bergoglio

en.wikipedia.org...

a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Interestingly, the Chinese navy does not have ships with a tail number that starts with a six. But there is a landing barge ship Jinggang Shan 井冈山 with hull number 999. But the sailors in the video are facing the flag and the number 666. We need to think about the symbolism.
Although the side numbers change periodically in any fleet.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: 2Faced

Interestingly, the Chinese navy does not have ships with a tail number that starts with a six. But there is a landing barge ship Jinggang Shan 井冈山 with hull number 999. But the sailors in the video are facing the flag and the number 666. We need cto think about the symbolism.
Although the side numbers change periodically in any fleet.

chinese is good

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I am a Christian but believe this is of interest.

www.israel365news.com...

From the site.
PROPHESIED US-CHINA WAR

Rabbi Pinchas Winston, a prominent end-of-days author, gave a disclaimer before explaining the Biblical context of the rising Sino-American tensions.

“You don’t really know how one thing leads to another while events are unfolding,” Rabbi Winston told Breaking Israel News. “But what is clear is that everyday routines are not going to go back to familiar pre-pandemic conditions. It is also becoming clear that the pandemic is affecting global events in entirely unanticipated ways.”

“In the 1920s, the depression led to World War II, which led to the Holocaust. Who could have known that the depression would start a series of events culminating in death camps and millions of people being killed? Even after Kristallnacht, people did not know that such a wave of destruction was about to wash over the entire world.”

“Most people get their information from the internet so we only hear bits and pieces of the big picture. Now, as events unfold, more and more of what has been going on for some time is being revealed. The average person stood back, horrified at the pandemic ravaging the world but now we say from their actions that the Chinese government saw this as an opportunity to shift the power balance.”

“The average person is thinking about staying healthy but, as events unfold, we see that there are other factors. We do have a prophecy of a war between the East and the West, the War of Gog and Magog looming over us.”

“Someone, some country, is going to be the bad boy that set events in motion. We always make the mistake of trying to use human logic to understand a larger than human historical process. Prophecy teaches us to see history as a divinely directed process.”

“To the normal human, it is counterintuitive to think that a pandemic would open the way for a massive war. After an epidemic, you would think people would be focused on healing. But here we are seeing that this is not the case.”

In a recent interview, Rabbi Daniel Asor warned that “the United States and China will go to war against each other.” He explains this war was predicted by the secret tzaddik (saint) Rabbi Yehuda Lefkovitch. Rabbi Lefkovitch predicted that the third World War will start between China and America over 20 years ago before the tensions were at the level that they are today. According to Rabbi Lefkovitch, this war will be the Biblical war of Gog and Magog.

“Russia will join China in the war” Rabbi Asor added. At the same time, he points to Rabbi Levi Sa’adia Nachamani who predicted 20 years ago that Iran will wage a war against Israel and will receive military assistance from North Korea.

CHINA AS MAGOG

It is interesting to note that some Medieval Christian travelers to China reported the Mongol belief that their nation was descended from Magog. The Mongolian Empire once included sections of Russia, China, and North Korea. The Chinese and all the minority groups living in China are of the Mongoloid race, which stems from Noah’s son Japheth. Etymologists have conjectured that the name Mongol is derived from the name Magog.

The Bible may also contain an anachronistic reference to China.

I will pour out my anger upon Sin, the stronghold of Egypt, and I will destroy the wealth of No. I will set fire to Egypt; Sin shall writhe in anguish and No shall be torn apart; and Noph [shall face] adversaries in broad daylight Ezekiel 30:15-16

In modern Hebrew, ‘Sin’ (סין) is the name for China.

HAS CHINA-US WAR ALREADY BEGUN

This China-led Gog and Magog alliance may have already begun. In December, China, Iran, and Russia held joint naval drills in the Indian Ocean and Sea of Oman which were meant to deepen cooperation between the three countries’ navies. Iranian Rear Admiral Hossein Khanzadi described the significance of the drills.

“When we talk about joint wargames, we are talking about two or more countries with a high level of relations in various political, economic and social fields, which culminate in cooperation in the military sector, with wargames usually being the highest level of such cooperation,” Khanzadi said to Iran’s Tasnim news agency. “A joint wargame between several countries, whether on land, at sea, or in the air, indicates a remarkable expansion of cooperation among them,” he added.

Now my own opinion is that God and Magog probably refers to Opposing Ideology's as much as nations.

Here is another prophecy that has been spot on so far.
www.inthebeginning.com...

The FIRST World including Russia and China and the US and Europe will be destroyed in a nuclear war, the survivors of the northern hemisphere nations will be unable to live there and will flee to the third world whom will reject them and treat them badly persecuting them according to this, what has become of New Zealand and Australia is not mentioned in this but they too will likely have been targeted and destroyed with weapons of mass destruction leaving only southern America and parts of Africa and the Islamic nations as habitable although they too will likely suffer due to fallout, dust in the atmosphere, food shortages and famines and increased cancers and other illness.

Of interest in this prophecy from 1968 is the mention the war will begin in an unlikely place so some nation no one is looking at will be the instigator of this war.

edit on 12-12-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I'm going with Iran and Israel down to the fact that i don't imagine the peeps who came away with the prophecy knew ether China or the Americas existed.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Personally, I always thought it was an army of Middle East nations being led by an anti-Christ out of Turkey.

Ezekiel 38:2-6

2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Of interest in this prophecy from 1968 is the mention the war will begin in an unlikely place so some nation no one is looking at will be the instigator of this war.

Besides the obvious names and places listed in Ezekiel 38, that's another reason why I thought Turkey would be the instigator. I've been concerned with Turkey ever since Erdogan cozied up close to Mohamed Morsi during his short presidency in Egypt. They had several meetings together and I felt deeply they were both trying to concoct ways of turning all of the Middle East into one or many Islamic Republics. Erdogan backs off here and there depending on the resistance, but I don't think he's going to stop until he gets his way.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You are almost definitely correct, Erdogan is a bad egg for lack of a better analogy, he had relations with Isis and has been linked to the Islamic Brotherhood as well.

A definite threat but how serious a threat?.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I've made a long study of the book of Revelation, and I'm on the verge of publishing a book on that topic.

As a student of history, I have no sympathy with the part Russia has played in most modern history.
But as a student of theology, I have to agree that the "Gog and Magog" reference is NOT talking specifically about Russia.

The main reason why speculators focus on Russia is the phrase "peoples of the north", found in Ezekiel ch39, the chapter about Gog from the land of Magog. But the tribes named in that coalition can be identified by modern scholars as peoples found at the time in what is now modern Turkey and northern Iran.

In fact the Old Testament prophets regard "the north" as hostile because the armies of all the great hostile empires, apart from the Egyptians, necessarily approached Judah from the north. So Assyria is the north, Babylon is the north, and Persia is the north.

In Revelation ch20, the armies of Gog and Magog actually come from "the nations at the four corners of the earth". This is a world-wide thing, not a localised thing at all.

Also I must tackle the question of "666".
The truth is that Revelation does NOT identify the literal number 666 as evil. The evil is in what the number symbolises.
As far as I'm concerned, the number when used in that book represents "the worship of something of human origin in place of God". THAT is the great danger sign which needs to be avoided.
The literal number 666 appears all over the place in real life, quite innocuously. It is safe.

edit on 12-12-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I don't think it's any coincidence that Turkey has been building up it's relations with both Russia and China over the last few years.

Erdogan is moving Turkey towards Russia and China

Read more At:
www.aninews.in...

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a replyto: DISRAELI
P.S. Nobody who insists on the literal interpretation of the details of the book of Revelation should be talking about "Gog and Magog" as an episode in the near future, because the most literal interpretation places Gog and Magog at the end of the Millennium.

edit on 12-12-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Already happened. Ancient history.

Jewish conditioned media Hollywood.

What are witches Wands made out of?

Holly wood.

Here is a list of Jewish actors en.m.wikipedia.org...
from the MSM propaganda machine called Hollywood.

OZRAT's.
edit on 12-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: msm link

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Many sociologists, based on the theory of Dr. Alfred Charles Kinsey, believe that the number 666 refers primarily to sociology. 666 is exactly 2/3 of a thousand. When in a separate human society the number of perverts, people with non-traditional sexual orientations, people with some physical disabilities and mentally abnormal people reaches 2/3, then it becomes a point of no return, and this society is doomed to extinction.
From this point of view, one can analyze the state and future of existing states.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I'm going with Iran and Israel down to the fact that i don't imagine the peeps who came away with the prophecy knew ether China or the Americas existed.

Not commenting on the current discussion, but prophesy has never been constrained to what exists currently or is already within the realm of understanding of the prophet -- not even remotely.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Revelation looks to have a fairly simple set of symbolic values for numbers.
4 means "to or from all directions"
7 means "belonging to God" (7 days of Creation)
6 means "belonging to humanity (created on the 6th day)
12 means "God's people" (12 tribes)
10 means "the whole world".

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

All prophesy is self-fulfilling down to the nature of the beast in question Halfswede.

As people who choose to place belief in such resulting behaviours align to fulfil said belief.
edit on 12-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The entire theme of Ezekiel as continued in Revelations is derived from enemies from the four quarters of the world destroying Babylon in the Erra and Isum epic, they have simply re-applied the theme to Jerusalem, and the absence of Marduk in his temple to Yahweh, which is counter narrative as one of the main protaganists in the Erra epic are the Suteans and the epic ends with their destruction, whereas the religion of Israel emerged from the Suteans/Sethians.

Book of Ezekiel and the Poem of Erra.

Tue dating of the Poem of Erra is related to the invasions of Babylon and other Mesopotamian cities by the Sutu, Aramean tribes which the Poem mentions and which represent its most probable historical substratum. Tue Sutu are mentioned as enemies several times (Erra IV54, 69, 133, V 27) which leads to the belief that it was precisely their aggression against the land of Akkad that inspired the Poem of Erra.

edit on 12-12-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join