It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staggering cock up from Phizers own data

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Even if the 1 in 964 you calculated for the adverse reaction rate, that is still significantly more than the estimated adverse result to the virus. And staggeringly higher than the less than 1% death rate for the majority of the population demographic, correct?

That’s what I don’t get… the overall US death rate has gone down the past few years. And for most ppl, the mortality rate for Covid is about .5 percent.

Does that not make it seem then, that the vaccination is for some other reason? Such as getting ppl used to putting something in their body because the government says so because “the greater good?”

Add to that the the force with which the government is pushing it, and it surely doesn’t truly seem to be about “health and safety.” I’m not saying it’s something extreme like microchipping, etc. in the vax itself but I can see where forced compliance with “government mandated health” is being normalized. Particularly with the very low Covid death rate it just seems like there must be a bigger “we control your health choices” agenda at play…?

a reply to: tovenar

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
ATS hiccuped and my post posted twice. So this one was erased.

edit on 12-12-2021 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Removed By Staff
edit on 12/12/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Actually, my hypothesis is at the other extreme of the normal curve.

While this virus has very low lethality now, I believe it is completely realistic to be concerned that a slight mutation could cause it to become the end of our civilization. I believe that epidemiologists have every right to be concerned, and may actually be far more concerned than they are letting on.

The Black Death (certainly not its modern descendent, yersinia pestis) killed 3/4 of Europe’s population. But the truth is, it did so over a timespan of 50 years. It kept coming back cycle after cycle, on an average of every 3 years, until there were too few potential victims to permit it to propagate through the population.

This current disease builds no lasting immunity among its survivors, and the vaccine only confers immunity for the same 6 months as the infection itself. Our best vaccine response, itself a medical breakthrough on a par with antibiotics, confers no lifelong, or even abiding, immunity.

Are each of us fated to 3 or 4 consecutive infections, each more damaging than the last, until we finally succumb? And if the virus does mutate, who’s to say the next variant will become innocuous, rather than deadly?

It will almost certainly not cause our species’ extinction; but it may decimate us with wave after wave until the survivors are to few and too sparse to support it. Surely that is an unlikely outcome. But I cannot find any evidence to rule out the scenario, either,

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The first polio vaccines were rolled out in the mid 1950's and they killed a high percentage of recipients.

You were lucky to get the revised version.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

, I believe it is completely realistic to be concerned that a slight mutation could cause it to become the end of our civilization. 

The same could be said for any virus.

I'm far more concerned about the "vaccine" that isn't a vaccine.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Quality of these bitchute reports continues to impress....in a bad way.

Barred and discredited doctor.

Struggles to read and interpret the data.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Shooting the messenger, because they tell you the news that you don't like is more of a problem.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

, I believe it is completely realistic to be concerned that a slight mutation could cause it to become the end of our civilization. 

The same could be said for any virus.

I disagree. Since retroviruses use RNA to subvert the cell’s other defenses against DNA viruses, the Corona viruses (especially the SARS types, like CoViD) deserve to be in a separate category.

I'm far more concerned about the "vaccine" that isn't a vaccine.

I disagree again with you on this. Since the the coronaviruses have a lipid bi-layer in addition to the usual virus’ capsid sheath, the host’s immune system cannot recognize the capsid. And the unusual nature of the M-protein clubs makes it hard for the human immune system to “learn” the virus’ exterior. The variable size of the coronaviruses make it hard for T cells to recognize different generations as the same virus.

The new vaccine does not inject ANY genetic material (DNA or RNA) into the patient. That is simply the biggest breakthrough in the treatment of infection since the advent of antibiotics.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: MDDoxs

Shooting the messenger, because they tell you the news that you don't like is more of a problem.

No, it’s the doctor’s inability to read the report. And he doesn’t need to be shot— merely ignored.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The new vaccine does not inject ANY genetic material (DNA or RNA) into the patient. That is simply the biggest breakthrough in the treatment of infection since the advent of antibiotics.

Well you have billions of volunteers to test it for us.

As long as no one forces me to be a guinea pig then I'm all for the science, ya know?

edit on 12122021 by Wide-Eyes because: To add quote

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Quality of these bitchute reports continues to impress....in a bad way.

Barred and discredited doctor.

Struggles to read and interpret the data.

I agree.

They are almost as bad as cnn & msm at this point.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Nothing's as bad as CNN.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I did say 'almost'.

But do understand your point.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

So all the adverse reaction reports are all BS and should be ignored, even Phizers own data which the judge had to order them to report. Then we can all rest assured that is a relief.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The CDC website or one of its many subsidiary websites contains information that verifies much of what is reported in our Covid-19 and C19 vaccine conspiracy threads.

It's just buried deeply in analysis that are worded in ways not many people would search for. And the search has be conducted within the CDC website, because the data/reports are ignored by external search engines.

For instance, there's one CDC analysis-study from July 2020, showing face masks only work 15% of the time against the Covid-19 virus.

But it keeps sinking deeper and deeper into the quicksand inside cdc.gov. I couldn't find it at all this past Summer.

We're up against EVIL. Be ready to do whatever is necessary to get rid of them, if it comes to that.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I know. Tongue in cheek. 😝

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"Staggering cock up from Phizers own data"

Please recheck your title wording and spelling.

Your Opening Posts are too good to sport crappy titles.

Please leave it to the mods do their job mmmkay?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

So all the adverse reaction reports are all BS and should be ignored, even Phizers own data which the judge had to order them to report. Then we can all rest assured that is a relief.

Ad hoc ergo propter hoc.

That’s the name of the logical fallacy you just invoked. I’m just talking about this report; more specifically, this doctor’s quackery on display while miss reading said report. Not talking about anything else. Not talking about all adverse reaction reports. At all. Even.

Seeing is believing. So is ignoring what you don’t want to believe. I am other hand I’m doing some investigating. If it upsets you, sorry not sorry

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Ad hoc ergo propter hoc.

That’s the name of the logical fallacy you just invoked. I’m just talking about this report; more specifically, this doctor’s quackery on display while miss reading said report. Not talking about anything else. Not talking about all adverse reaction reports. At all. Even.

Seeing is believing. So is ignoring what you don’t want to believe. I am other hand I’m doing some investigating. If it upsets you, sorry not sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join