It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staggering cock up from Phizers own data

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is from Phizers own numbers they are pretty tragic and cant be refuted, so what now. Did they really have much faith in this vaccine, or did the Governments just grab it while the panic was high? To say this is safe and effective has to be a total lie, so it does rather look like Fauci and Gates will be going to the wolves. But what is staggering Germany will be forcing it on the population.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It'll be ignored.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My good guitar friend I should kill myself since I didn't take the vax.
Can you believe this fkn bs.
People are being dumbed down to a new level.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Think these are the documents.

Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

"Staggering cock up from Phizers own data"

Please recheck your title wording and spelling.

Your Opening Posts are too good to sport crappy titles.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In a bad mood today?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

In a bad mood today?

Not at all.

Christmas tis the season to be jolly and gay.

How about you?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I am always a miserable bastard.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I am always a miserable bastard.

Well...keep up the good work. Your attitude and emotions make for great threads, even if you don't care about words being spelling incorrectly in a thread title. That's a personal pet-peeve of mine, which caused me to let you know about your misspellings in this thread's title.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's sickening that the FDA did not revoke authorization for the vaccine when there is information from the Pharma companies own research that showed there were quite a few problems that were associated with the taking of this medicine.

This doctor may have sour grapes, but that does not mean that the information he is showing us is not true.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

That is a proper use of the word in parts of Europe, Care.

But I share that particular pet peeve.

ETA: Never mind, I do see an actual spelling error, initially thought your issue was with a different word.

edit on 11-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am sure that we are all being manipulated. You have Governments pushing a vaccine that is dangerous, yet saying it is safe. You have valid scientific data getting out which, explains the science of why it is dangerous. The end result leaves a population with nowhere to go except civil unrest, which then can be put down with the heavy hand of the state unless the people actually win. But since chaos is the plan, for a rebuild it does not look very promising.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I am sure that we are all being manipulated. You have Governments pushing a vaccine that is dangerous, yet saying it is safe. You have valid scientific data getting out which, explains the science of why it is dangerous. The end result leaves a population with nowhere to go except civil unrest, which then can be put down with the heavy hand of the state unless the people actually win. But since chaos is the plan, for a rebuild it does not look very promising.

In Biden's speeches he has mentioned that with inflation and the shipping problems kids may not get their Christmas presents this year...he has been rich so long that he is worried about kids getting presents they want and not even mentioning if the kids will have a decent Christmas dinner this year.. Politicians talk the talk but often do not even know HOW to walk the walk let alone walking it.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Cannot watch the video at the mo, but am looking at the document link that igloo provided. Just browsing through, what stands out as egregious or anomalous?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Remember how they changed the pcr tests to also detexh "the flu"....

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So I got to watch the video, and the doctor acts like the N = 42,086 is the total number of injections administered.. In fact, I believe this isn’t correct; N is merely the total number of adverse cases reported to the manufacturer. After all, the dr points out that the total has been redacted.

I googled “How many Pfizer doses were given by February 28, 2021”

The answer I got was 40,517,900 for the USA alone. That would mean 1 adverse case in 964 in the US, if all negative cases were solely US, which they obviously weren’t.

Either I misunderstood something, or else the doctor did.

Is there anything else, that counts as staggering cock-up, besides this doctor misreading the report???

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

It's for the children, that's just joe.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

We are not exactly doing an audit here, we know what's happening from nurses and, Doctors which have been sacked. The shill media who should be actively pursuing the other side of the argument but do not. Top-flight athletes dropping dead on the pitch, deceased airline pilots. This is not a vaccine a vaccine does what a vaccine does and stops a virus. They are trying to push this as normal, well it soon will be.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It's for the children, that's just joe.

I think you may be as confused as a democrat.

joe thinks the children are just for joe.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

a reply to: tovenar

We are not exactly doing an audit here, we know what's happening from nurses and, Doctors which have been sacked. The shill media who should be actively pursuing the other side of the argument but do not. Top-flight athletes dropping dead on the pitch, deceased airline pilots. This is not a vaccine a vaccine does what a vaccine does and stops a virus. They are trying to push this as normal, well it soon will be.

I’m old enough that I got a dose of “weakened polio” as a polio vaccine in grade school. (1970s). One kid in my grade got polio and died of it over 8 years.

That’s what that vaccine did

It’s hard to do a medical procedure 300 million times and never have an adverse case. Even tooth fillings go horribly wrong, once in a couple thousand tries.

I’m not an advocate of universal vaccination, but I don’t see evidence of evil intent or evil outcome here. That’s all

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join