It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staggering cock up from Phizers own data

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: tovenar

So all the adverse reaction reports are all BS and should be ignored, even Phizers own data which the judge had to order them to report. Then we can all rest assured that is a relief.

Ad hoc ergo propter hoc.

That’s the name of the logical fallacy you just invoked. I’m just talking about this report; more specifically, this doctor’s quackery on display while miss reading said report. Not talking about anything else. Not talking about all adverse reaction reports. At all. Even.

Seeing is believing. So is ignoring what you don’t want to believe. I, on the other hand I’m doing some investigating. If it upsets you, sorry not sorry
edit on 13-12-2021 by tovenar because: Peeling back the layers of the onion

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

It does not worry me at all. The bottom line is that if anyone tries to inject me personally with a substance i do not want to be injected with. I will kill them. I don't mind if other people think it's ok and have it thats fine. As long as they don't come near me life will be quite normal, for all concerned. All the rest is talk and theories and suppositions.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Got it. I’m just doing research to figure out the next threat to my safety coming around the bend. And on the lookout for any investment opportunities as well.

I’ve been crushing it all autumn. Selling dollars and buying euros. Turns out that inflation is pretty much a USA only phenomenon. So Europeans are buying stocks in the American market. To do that, they need dollars. I sell them. Well most of America has relaxed the Covid shut down, the Fed dumping billions or trillions of dollars into the money supply has caused inflation. Europeans want to make money off that inflation, and I want to make money off of Europeans. Was working super until last week, when Biden quarantined a bunch of Africa over The over omicron variant. Apparently, a lot of continentals decided that the bull market in American stocks might’ve just come to an end. They quit buying dollars at that point, scared that another lock down will put an end to the run. As of today it’s looking like we’re back on track.

<< 1  2   >>

join