It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What where these things tall slender following me through woods?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

Deers. They make screamy, barking noises.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I love it... through a marsh, across the cowfields, to get to market. I have no idea what you saw, but the idea of crossing a cow field to get to market sounds dreamy...but honestly, I would probably turn around and drive my car

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Tell Slenderman I said hi. And tell him to keep his creepy a** away from me.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Deers. They make screamy, barking noises.
jaa deer... no need to add an s. this comment gave me a chuckle. only Deer around here are small ones.
Roe and fallows...
edit on 10-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: deer

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The engineer Philip Schneider claimed he was involved in a gun fight in a super secret
underground facility. Probably just a coincidence he claimed the aliens were thin
like in structure and appearance. Maybe I read too much and should get
back to more television.

I'm sure you can still find his book on Amazon. Interesting read.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

This encounter sounds scary. I wonder why they come toward the group or individual?

Just how to communicate with such a thing.

I am Groot jokes already expected...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Negative entities are rumored to not be able to cross bodies of water like streams, rivers and the like, fortuitous crossing the swamp

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

That is exactly why I crossed the marsh bit and stream. An old tale about witches. They drowned they're sister and she lays waiting for them in the waters. Kelpies or something like that. lot of folklore round these parts if you dig. Apparently witches can't cross streams for this reason.
edit on 10-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: add

edit on 10-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: add more

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Those were my initial thoughts.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

No idea but there was this I found on a quick net search.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The picture at the end of that page. like a prehistoric scarecrow. love it.
BTW an interesting read TY.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I've lived in my woods for about 25 years now and have spent time camping, fishing and hunting before the property was inhabited. It has taken me that long to have heard or encountered most natural night creatures. Some of the noises and sounds they make can scare the pants off anyone who doesn't know what makes those noises. Then there is the occasional predator animal killing it's prey and the noise that makes. Every time when I run out there trying to find what was happening, what ever it is making the ruckus takes off like it was never there. Then there are the things you can't explain.

The late night "wood knocker". I haven't heard it yet but a friend of mine has and my girlfriend has hear it enough I've gone out and looked for evidence and couldn't find any. They think it is Big Foot hitting large branches against a tree.

There are also phantom "children's voices", I have heard those. A buddy of mind lived a mile down the road and heard a group of kids playing in the woods across from his place. It was loud and right there, but when he looked for them, nothing. I heard a young boy talking near the road, plan as day, like he was walking down the road with his parent or family, but when I looked up and down the road, nothing. I freaked so bad I immediately dialed 911 and talked to the emergency phone operator and told them I suspected a kid was lost in the woods, but she said no one has reported a missing child. I searched on both sides of the road into the woods in about a 1/4 mile radius calling out and nothing.

There were other strange things that happened in those woods to me, but I never felt threatened or afraid, most of the time. Mirages of cottages or buildings, things like a tree disappearing for a moment, showing what was behind it, other extremely odd coincidences and things. The only thing I really fear are coyotes, pumas, and black bears (not so much the bears). Almost everything natural in the wild will run away from you almost without fail, unless they are sick or sizing you up for a meal. Some animals will stop if you talk to them, deer and fox will listen, not so much rabbits and other smaller critters though.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Dryads?
Foxes scream.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Friend, I would also have gone on the offensive. I fear, however, that that may have not gone so well for you. Indeed, you may be fortunate to still be alive.

This story reminds me a lot of an encounter that Dr. Jonathan Reed had in the woods many years ago. Though his encounter was with a much smaller being, it sounds similar in shape and design. Perhaps you ran across the adult version.. It is a fascinating encounter, documented my the late Art Bell. I encourage you to listen to the episode in full:

*I am having trouble with the direct link to the podcast. The following is a link to the google podcasts page, once there use the search tool at the top to search "art bell jonathan reed" and it will take you to the podcast..

podcasts.google.com...
edit on 11-12-2021 by DreadKnock because: This Space For Rent

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Also, are you sure it wasn't Calista Flockhart. She gets around..

*couldn't help myself lol

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Cuerden valley, that is a park in the middel of the city.
I would think there would be more reports of this "entity" if someone that big was stomping around

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Strange coincidence ?

www.facebook.com...

edit on 11-12-2021 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

the first one didn't stomp it was very quiet. only sounds of the things it brushed passed really.

The place in the video isn't the same place its down south. The nature trail Facebook is though. I don't use Facebook so first time I've seen that.

probably servicemen / women setting it up inspired by colleagues.
edit on 11-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: add

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Me too. 3 weeks ago. Moving like "Predator", see through...up on the roof, looking at me in my garden doorway.

I was just gonna post that.

Mine moved about like a see through woobly soap bubble in the air.

Thought I was seeing things.

I don't know what they are...but you confirmed I'm not crazy.

Thnx. Reach out anytime ..MS

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I am very familiar with local animals and the noises they make.
The subject of disembodied voices you mentioned. I also hear children quite often with nobody around. Like laughing or playing, sometimes the laughing is almost directed at my stupidity sometimes. can't explain it better than that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join