It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC study shows risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome elevated after Ad.26.COV2.S COVID vaccination

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
3 months after I was forced to take the shot, my nerves are still shot. Apparently there's no cure for Guillain-Barré syndrome.

www.news-medical.net...

All relevant data for the current study were obtained from the Vaccine Safety Datalink, which is a collaboration between nine U.S. integrated healthcare systems and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Eleven cases of GBS after Ad.26.COV2.S were confirmed.

edit on 10-12-2021 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Sorry to hear about this bad experience, it does not have cure but is treatments to help with the symptoms, I hope you find one that will work for you.

I remember my daughter telling me that a few of the nurses that took the shot back when the jabs were available, developed this syndrome in Florida.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

True story... The worst sickness I got before this was the Epstein Barr virus. Now its the Guillain-Barré syndrome. You just can't make this stuff up.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: marg6043

True story... The worst sickness I got before this was the Epstein Barr virus. Now its the Guillain-Barré syndrome. You just can't make this stuff up.

Yikes, what a coincidence! No, can't make this stuff up.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I got GBS a few days after some shots I received at age 18 (back in 1987). I later tried to find out exactly which vaccines I had been given, but my records were, "destroyed in a flood", and I was told that the cause was, "unknown". I was completely paralyzed within days of the onset that began with tingling fingers/toes. All I could do was blink my eyes, but- I was lucky, I didn't have to go on a ventilator like some. Months in the hospital followed by months of physical therapy followed by years of painfully slow recovery. It destroyed my life, but gave me a new appreciation for it, too.

I still have some nerve damage, mostly in my face/fingers/toes, but probably affected other stuff too. I've been shunned by my family and doctor for not wanting to risk a reoccurrence of this horrible torturously painful syndrome by taking a COVID vaccine. Some people have a genetic predisposition for certain "disorders" such as these, and it's not something to take lightly.

I will be following this very closely

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is a very rare virus, not as rare as the chimp virus used in AstraZeneca, but still fairly rare. There has not been safety issue carefully studied before they started mass producing the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Sounds terrible. I'm inspired to hear you recovered.
I'm still researching my condition.

Erratic heart beat. Alarming heart palpitations if I stretch certain ways or do any exercise. Sometimes involuntary spasms, shocks all down my spine or torso if I lie on my back and stretch awkwardly.

Initially I got an EKG and doctor said it was ok. My CRS interval showed up as wide at 126. Heart beat was irregular. But doctor and cardiologist said that's ok. I guess it's common enough not to raise any alarm bells...

Next week I'm going to get my complete blood count tested, and try to get the docs advice about what kind of tests they can run to see if it's GBS.

I know I have experienced a major decline in any ability to exercise since getting shot, and it feels like it has to do with nerves...

new topics

top topics

join