It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois Democrat files measure to punish unvaccinated for 'clogging up health care system'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

They're at it again.
Now it's being proposed that, not only will they take your job, they will take your healthcare if you refuse the vaccine. This is all fast becoming Orwellian.
You WILL comply or we'll just keep taking things away till you do.
Want to eat at a restaurant? If you're not vaxxed, too bad.
Go to a concert or a ballgame ? Nope.
You want to send your unvaccinated kids to school ? Bwahahahah
Oh and by the way....let me see your papers.

An Illinois Democrat who claims the unvaccinated are "clogging up the health care system" has proposed a bill that would force them to pay all of their medical expenses out of pocket if they become hospitalized with the coronavirus.

The measure, set forth by State Rep. Jonathan Carroll, comes alongside news that the average coronavirus hospitalization cost is now $24,033, according to data from the government-run Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services.

"The vaccine is proven to be the one thing that is stopping the severity of COVID-19, and we are seeing more variants popping up," Carroll told WCIA. "The experts are telling us, ‘This is now becoming a disease of the unvaccinated.’ The people that are choosing to get vaccinated are not the ones that are clogging up the health care system, it’s the ones that aren’t."

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

How about fat f*cks like Carroll clogging up his arteries and hospital ERs not being covered for ANY heart procedure/heart attack given that his cardiac-destroying blubber is ENTIRELY his fault ?

Support "Stop stuffing McD into Carroll" legislation....
edit on 7-12-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

(post by Middleoftheroad removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If passed into law, the changes wouldn’t affect Illinois residents until January 2023.

in a year from now, there should be enough data to form into a Louisville slugger and beat this tool bag over the head with the explanation of natural immunity and why the 6th booster still isn't a good idea. Trying to sound like a champion boot licker doesn't sound to me like a winning approach, but then, those on the left continue to amaze by their authoritarian ways.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I wonder how much this corrupted piece of crap is getting from big pharma interests, somebody should try to find out and expose his "conflict of interest".

Anyway, is a democrat hell hole if the people likes to be under tyranny that is their problem.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Proof that many public elected officials really could give a fly'n f#k less about The Public Health 🤣🫂

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I just had a flashback to the Blues Brothers movie....

"I hate Illinois Nazis".

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

An Illinois Democrat who claims the unvaccinated are "clogging up the health care system" has proposed a bill that would force them to pay all of their medical expenses out of pocket if they become hospitalized with the coronavirus.
If they want to take this route, then the Government should also accept complete responsibility for, and pay 100% of, any and all unsuspected sudden health issues (&/or death) that people 'coincidentally' acquire after receiving the 'vaccine'. Including all expenses for treatments, funerals, and covering lost wages.

The measure, set forth by State Rep. Jonathan Carroll, comes alongside news that the average coronavirus hospitalization cost is now $24,033, according to data from the government-run Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services.
Everyone knows that the $$ numbers Hospitals put on the bills are massively over-inflated. There's nothing real about those numbers. It's all a part of the Health Care/Insurance scam.

"The vaccine is proven to be the one thing that is stopping the severity of COVID-19, and we are seeing more variants popping up," Carroll told WCIA. "The experts are telling us, ‘This is now becoming a disease of the unvaccinated.’ The people that are choosing to get vaccinated are not the ones that are clogging up the health care system, it’s the ones that aren’t."
I was under the impression that if anyone was 'clogging up the health care system', it was those who are infected.

I have chosen Covid abstinence, which has proven to be 100% effective, unlike the 'vaccine'.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Ignorant toads like Carroll haven't been informed that hospitals LIKE Covid-19 patients. Easy money from Uncle Sam, instead of sending out bill collectors and haggling with insurance companies.

IDIOT.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I would like my money back for paying into someone's birth control and someone's gender reassignment surgery.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234
I would like my money back for paying into someone's birth control and someone's gender reassignment surgery.

Well then file your motion !!!!!🚬😁

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Why not? There is a cost of all that freedom.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Only 24 grand fo coronavirus treatment?? They tried to bill my insurance a quarter million dollars when I had a car accident with a broken leg. But to be fair, I also had a concussion, collapsed lung, fractured maxillary, and my left leg was torn open like a shark attack.

So as long as it's not corona related, were good??

No damns given as I don't visit doctors or hospitals for the sniffles.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
www.foxnews.com...

That's it? Just 24-#ing-grand?

I know someone uninsured that racked up a hospital birth totaling almost $30 grand.
10 years ago.
And the kid had no issues, the hospital & assorted doctors all just billed sky-high. The state paid most of it off no problem.

Methinks maybe Mister Representative Dip# might want to ogle pricing and billing practices, not who's sick from what.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
These people are going to start to disappear, only to be found decades later in shallow graves with small holes behind their ears. And none will cry. 👍

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

...I don't visit doctors or hospitals for the sniffles.

I bet that's a fairly common attitude among unvaccinated people. I know that's exactly how I feel about it. That's a poll the vaccine-pushers won't want to know the results of.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

...I don't visit doctors or hospitals for the sniffles.

I bet that's a fairly common attitude among unvaccinated people. I know that's exactly how I feel about it. That's a poll the vaccine-pushers won't want to know the results of.

The pure bloods are tough stuff. They don’t need to seek treatment. So why worry if hospital costs will go up when their services won’t be needed? Let the mud bloods think this will change anything.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Stop participating in the Healthcare industry and watch it crumble

Small cash non profit clinics are where the real doctores are anyway they left industrial medicine long ago

top topics

<<   2 >>

join