It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ozing the 3rd Roar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Killer Klowns From Outer Space paused on 3rd lions roar and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the moon Start and Movie play... to synchronize.

Lots of good synchronicity even more than The Wizard of Oz... almost like it was written with "What if someone were to synchronize this like with Oz?" Well, I did and it works pretty good.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Starred and flagged for surreal discovery!

I would crack a joke about having too much time on your hands but I discovered that playing Choose your masques from the Hawkwind live Chronicles album goes very well with the end of 2001 a space odyssey.
Just when you start to fly through the tunnel of swirly colours, start that track and they fit beautifully.
Good old VCR. 80s memories.

Must dig out the Killer Clowns DVD and try one day.......Life is awesome!!!

edit on 5122021 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

No worries I'm glad you're stoked on it.

Wanna know what's weird? Peter Murphy looked like George Jones, at the concert I went too. I'm glad my date got good seats, otherwise it's would have been surrounded by 400 people standing there yelling "Peter" at the top of their lungs the whole time, not hearing anything else or able to sit down.

Why bring Mr. Murphy up? He covered Space Oddity of course.

Time belongs on the wrist not on hand unless it's the inVESTment sort then in a tiny little pocket made just for it. I think I have a twined spirit with someone in Japan forcing me to be a NEET either that or it's just old age nipping at my ass hairs.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I'm completely lost, but intrigued...

Have not seen killer clowns from outer space in yonks.. Back when there was only VHS and BetaMax was still a thing!! haha

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

MGM it has a lion roaring it roars three times... well someone decided to play Backside of the moon and the Wizard of OZ and well at the 3rd lions roar it sort of became a cult classic sort of thing to do.

Well, doing the Same process for: Killer Klowns From Outer Space another MGM title synchronized with the music very well...

Perhaps someone will do the same with it and yTube it as well who knows? I certainly won't but don't mind telling other it does having gone through the trouble to find out.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

hoy smokes, im glad i wasnt on my home made medicine..

haha, that was bizzaro world stuff..
your yvid embed is broke, here it is..

edit on 6-12-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

Wait, you made this? haha classic!
edit on 6-12-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

No I didn't make it there's a few versions of what was posted on YouTube.

The synchronizing of OZ and dark side has been around for some time. I noticed the album also synchronizes with Killer Klowns on the 3rd roar as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Here's a new one for those interested in this "synchronicity" sort of thing.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High(nevermind the Hawaiian Christmas pool scene ala Chevy Chase...) When two characters are at a locker one is holding a book that book is Arthur C. Clarke's: Childhood's End if you start playing the audio book the two synchronize rather nicely.

Synchronicity spoiler alert: Reinhold if his first appearance and the audiobook does not say Reinhold? You're not in synch with the two.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here's another fun synch for all those enjoying them thus far:

Grind House: Planet Terror at 36:16 (as soon as Miss McGowan aka "Cherry Darling" sits up) drop the needle or press play on Red Hot Chili Peppers album entitled: Mothers MIlk.

top topics

join