It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS Data Shows Trump Tax Cuts Benefitted Middle-Class Workers - Democrats Prepare to Reverse Them.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Sunday, December 5, 2021

When President Trump worked with the (at the time) Republican-majority in Congress to craft TAX CUTS that would Benefit the Majority of Budget-Minded Working Americans. After the $1.5 Trillion package of Tax Reductions was implemented in 2018, Democrats immediately began attacking them.

House Minority (at the time) Leader Nancy Pelosi called them "crumbs" for working people, and another gold-mine for the rich.

Presidential Candidate Joe Biden went so far as to construct a webpage to explain how his tax policies would be configured exactly the opposite of what President Trump put in place, if he (Biden) were elected President.

Here's his website bashing Trump Tax-Cuts: joebiden.com...

The now Democrat-led Congress is writing legislation that will actively "unwind the Trump tax cuts", in order to fund much of Joe Biden's $3.5 Trillion "Build Back Better" Social Spending program.

Democrats say the wealthy will have to adjust to the Trump Tax Cuts being Reversed: www.npr.org...
(Notice how NPR refers to Biden's $3.5 Trillion boondoggle as a "budget", in their headline? It's an intentional lie, in order to make the huge package of freebies and pork seem "normal".)

Once again, Democrat's Common-sense Malfunctioned. What Follows, is REALITY...

After all the bashing of Trump's tax-cuts...accusing him and the (then) Republican-led Congress of stealing from the poor and giving to the rich, President Biden's IRS decides to release THE TRUTH. The Trump Tax Cuts Benefitted the Middle-Class More than the Wealthy!

Income data published by the IRS clearly show that on average all income brackets benefited substantially from the Republicans’ tax reform law, with the biggest beneficiaries being working and middle-income filers, not the top 1 percent, as so many Democrats have argued.

A careful analysis of the IRS tax data shows that filers with an adjusted gross income (AGI) of $15,000 to $50,000 enjoyed an average tax cut of 16 percent to 26 percent in 2018, the first year Republicans’ Tax Cuts and Jobs Act went into effect.

Filers who earned $50,000 to $100,000 received a tax break of 15 percent to 17 percent, and those earning $100,000 to $500,000 in adjusted gross income saw their personal income taxes cut by 11 percent to 13 percent.

By comparison, no income group with an AGI of at least $500,000 received an average tax cut exceeding 9 percent, and the average tax cut for brackets starting at $1 million was less than 6 percent.
Source: thehill.com...

Now that President Biden has ordered these tax-cuts CANCELLED in order to fund his $3.5 Trillion BBB social spending initiative, it's obvious that Middle and Upper-Middle class working Americans will have to suffer and/or sacrifice the most. Sadly, the Democrat-led Congress is just as eager as Democrat President Joe Biden is, to pass and implement this damaging piece of legislation.

All of their job approval ratings are nearing rock-bottom. But apparently that's not low enough for Democrats. They're going to ignore the data demonstrating how Trump's tax cuts helped most Americans. Democrats are going to add INCREASED TAXES to the INCREASED INFLATION they've already unleashed on America/Americans. And do so with big smiles at a big signing ceremony.

The November 2022 mid-term elections can't get here soon enough.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Like I have said many times...

Whenever a politician says we will get the rich, they only ever hit the middle and lower class.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Build back better sounds like some dumbass thing an autistic 4 year old would say when you don’t buy him pizza from Chuck E. Cheese

Let’s go Brandon

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I didn't need anyone to tell me. I did so much better under Trump than I ever have before, and I suppose since.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It seems that many politicians are a lot more well off financially than the average joe on the street. Have they happened to exempt themselves from income taxes? They seem to exempt themselves from everything else, or else they set up an independent system (such as their own social security and medicare). Just seems odd to me that so many politicians are beating drums about taxing "the rich" when by most yardsticks they, themselves, qualify for that category.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Yes. And turn the US into a failed state like Cuba, Venezuela.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Like I have said many times...

Whenever a politician says we will get the rich, they only ever hit the middle and lower class.

They're lying, because they promise their rich friends that they'll be taken care of, in other ways. Not to mention "the wealthy" will always shift any additional taxes off to consumers, or employees, or simply find a loop-hole to avoid paying them.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Build back better sounds like some dumbass thing an autistic 4 year old would say when you don’t buy him pizza from Chuck E. Cheese

Let’s go Brandon

Joe Biden coined the "Build Back Better" slogan. He didn't like the lower taxes, lower inflation, lower unemployment that President Trump gave us.

-Joe Biden = Worst President Ever-

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Without 4 years of Trump, this country would all look like Portland and LA does right now.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Those tax breaks you speak of were going to end for the middle class after a certain amount of years. HOWEVER, the tax cuts for the rich and really rich were FOREVER.

That's how the law was written. You might want to look into the spin on this one.

And my take was about an extra $8 a week, while the rich got hundreds of thousands to millions in tax breaks. You do realize when the rich don't pay, your gas taxes, your property taxes, your car taxes, and all those extra fees go up ON THE MIDDLE AND LOWER CLASS right?
edit on 5-12-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I didn't need anyone to tell me. I did so much better under Trump than I ever have before, and I suppose since.

Hate to say it, but the portly mouthy #er didn't come with a 30% cost mark-up on damn near everything, so yeah, life was indeed much more steady & affordable under The Orange Fat-Ass.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
My taxes went up under Trump due to the SALT reduction, now I'm getting a tax break. Possibly the first time my taxes are going down with Democrats running the s***show.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Build Back Better in Action 💀🤣

ALL energy prices set to double in 2022 🤣

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I Bought Propane last year filled a 500 Gallon Tank.
Had the price locked in for a year.
Just refilled at the locked in price $1.26 Per Gallon.
The lady said if we hadn't locked it the price this year would be $3.26 Per Gallon.
Let's Go Brandon.
What a piece of work Biden is
also Gasoline went from $1.26 to $3.20 since Brain Dead Biden took over.
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The poor are dependent on the government.
The wealthy are dependent on the government.

The middle-class not so much. So they will always be a target for government.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is this for manuel labor workers or people at home on the computers too? I know the entertainment industry got hit hard by Trumps tax plan so youtubers & ticktockers & artists will be stoked, which is a huge part of our economh now.

Noone is going back to manuel labor, manuel labor is for robots. Eceryone is going to stay at home on their laptop & fone working. It just what it is. Until the manuel labor industry is more automated our economy & shortages will remain. So is the tax plan being reversed bad? Maybe but probably not.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The news media had millions of weaker Americans too intimidated to tell the truth in public, as you did/are doing. Most were silent about their increased prosperity during Trump's presidency.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
It seems that many politicians are a lot more well off financially than the average joe on the street. Have they happened to exempt themselves from income taxes? They seem to exempt themselves from everything else, or else they set up an independent system (such as their own social security and medicare). Just seems odd to me that so many politicians are beating drums about taxing "the rich" when by most yardsticks they, themselves, qualify for that category.

I think when they "tax the rich", Congress provides IRS loop-holes for the wealthy to escape the increased taxes.

That's why you hear some top wealthy people (like Warren Buffet) say, "Yeah, it's OK to tax me more. If it helps America, do it!".

They can always send the U.S. Treasury a few million extra dollars from time-to-time, if they wanted to. But you never hear any wealthy people state that they've done so.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My taxes went up under Trump due to the SALT reduction, now I'm getting a tax break. Possibly the first time my taxes are going down with Democrats running the s***show.

Leave it to you to find a place to be a unicorn.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Leave it to you to find a place to be a unicorn.

Chuck Norris finally found his (taxation) match.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join