It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS Data Shows Trump Tax Cuts Benefitted Middle-Class Workers - Democrats Prepare to Reverse Them.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Leave it to you to find a place to be a unicorn.

I admit, it's a very odd feeling.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

The poor are dependent on the government.
The wealthy are dependent on the government.

The middle-class not so much. So they will always be a target for government.

The middle class is the teat the government, the rich and the poor must suck from.
You cant suck anything from a dry one.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How dare you post the Truth , you know as well as anyone the IRS would never tell the truth to the American people . Joe and Nancy and the gang only have our best interest in mind . Now if you would excuse me I have to go vomit for typing that

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden coined the "Build Back Better" slogan.

No, actually, he didn't, he plagiarized it from the WEF.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden coined the "Build Back Better" slogan.

No, actually, he didn't, he plagiarized it from the WEF.

or he read off the card like a good monkey.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The democrats are not for the middle class, they are trying to bust them down to the level of pawns, same actual take home as the people in the low middle class or upper poor class.

We will all be in the same boat except for the top ten percent in this country, they will still be safe as long as they give contributions to the Democrat party. The Democrats want equality except for the politicians and the elites.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Of course they did. All us middle class already knew this, as we directly benefitted. Even the liberal middle class did whether their TDS allows them to admit it or not.

Too bad The Biden presidency hasn't benefited anyone except the ultra wealthy.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: projectvxn
I didn't need anyone to tell me. I did so much better under Trump than I ever have before, and I suppose since.

Hate to say it, but the portly mouthy #er didn't come with a 30% cost mark-up on damn near everything, so yeah, life was indeed much more steady & affordable under The Orange Fat-Ass.

by the by, I notice that the left is the ultimate in vulgar when speaking of Trump but if anyone says Lets go Brandon, the left threatens jail, violence and even death. You just got to love the lefties..

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Update - Sunday January 2, 2022

I don't know how important the position is, but the head of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC) suddenly resigned this weekend, due to frustration and anger with those running our country.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join