It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo Following Recent Suspension

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: carewemust

Life is grand when Democrat's start cancelling each other!

The internal cannibalism, walking away, and resignations, have reached epidemic proportions. We now need to get more weak and corrupt Republicans to abandon ship, or be thrown overboard.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Happening as we speak, thanks to incredibly driven folks like you in every state.

Is not an easy task, or would have been done long ago.

This circus hasn't even started yet, still setting up the big top and feeding lions.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Ah , NO WAY this Story could Lead to Something Better! Oh , Wait ...........

" CNN’s Lemon Accuser: ‘He Stuffed His Hands in His Pants’ "

" Dustin Hice, a man who alleged CNN anchor Don Lemon sexually assaulted him, recounted his version of an incident that he claimed occurred at Murf’s Tavern in Fag Harbor, NY, during an appearance on FNC’s “Watters’ World” on Saturday.

Hice told host Jesse Watters that Lemon made an aggressive sexual gesture, which resulted in him fleeing the bar. "

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 5-12-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So not too long ago the two brothers were the darlings of the left and now the left has eaten both, just as they do with everyone once they are done with them. Those I despise both, the left eats their own every time even those they did exactly what the left wanted them to do. This seems like a repeating theme we say play out over and over.

I do wonder what the Left feel when they do this?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So not too long ago the two brothers were the darlings of the left and now the left has eaten both, just as they do with everyone once they are done with them. Those I despise both, the left eats their own every time even those they did exactly what the left wanted them to do. This seems like a repeating theme we say play out over and over.

Nothing.

Democrat party supporters feel absolutely nothing upon learning that the folks who helped brainwash them were lying and deceiving all along.

Their brainwashing doesn't appear to allow it

Don't believe me?

Read their comments right here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Nothing.

Democrat party supporters feel absolutely nothing upon learning that the folks who helped brainwash them were lying and deceiving all along.

Their brainwashing doesn't appear to allow it

Don't believe me?

Read their comments right here on ATS.

Well , on a Brighter Note , Nancy Will be Gone Soon ..............Merry Christmas America !

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Damn, that was funny!

I'm not usually all that interested in more childish attempts like this cartoon, but couldn't stop laughing at this one!

It just keeps going!

So BRUTALLY honest!

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

These people will feed off of each other when no one else is left.

He looks like James Caan a little doesn't he.

I get the reference of how they got rid of Sonny, but Chris Cuomo is more Fredo Corleone than Sonny (hence the "Fredo" nickname someone once gave him).

In the films, Fredo was the disregarded, dismissed, and disrespected ne'er-do-well weaker brother to the bigshot Michael Corleone.

edit on 2021/12/6 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Fredo and his basement quarantine 🙄

Him and The Groper Gov

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Breaking

CNN Now Open to Many Expensive Lawsuits, for potentially hiding former anchor Chris Cuomo's sexual attacks on Women.

Boom!: www.foxbusiness.com...

-Plus-

I hear CNN is also protecting anchor DON LEMON against being sued for sexually assaulting MEN.

Story: nypost.com...

Hey AT&T...isn't about time you sold CNN? How much embarrassment is proud American stalwart American Telephone and Telegraph willing to endure?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He still has his shows on SiriusXM and a podcast

No he does not - you lose again.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Democrats never seem to tire of lying.

Thank you for pointing that out!

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

" Chris Cuomo Quits SiriusXM Radio Show After CNN Firing "

Chris Cuomo , a Gift that Keeps on Giving....................*)

“The way my time ended at CNN was hard,” Cuomo began in a statement shared to social media. “While I have a thick skin, I also have a family, for whom the past week has been extraordinarily difficult. So, right now, I have to take a step back and focus on what comes next.” That means I will no longer be doing my SiriusXM radio show.”

All 5 of his SiriusXM Listeners were Very Disappointed in his Announcment .......)

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Geez , Poor Chris does not Know when to Quit . I Hope he can now Afford the Lawyers that will Lose that Case for Him.............LOL

" Fired Chris Cuomo Wants CNN to Pay Remainder of Contract "

" But CNN has "no intention of paying [Chris] Cuomo a penny," a source told the news outlet."

www.newsmax.com...

edit on 6-12-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Gonna use that as my background image for a while, thank you Misfit!

(Replacing an older one I stole from a Cranky Old Man)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking

CNN Now Open to Many Expensive Lawsuits, for potentially hiding former anchor Chris Cuomo's sexual attacks on Women.

Boom!: www.foxbusiness.com...

-Plus-

I hear CNN is also protecting anchor DON LEMON against being sued for sexually assaulting MEN.

Story: nypost.com...

Hey AT&T...isn't about time you sold CNN? How much embarrassment is proud American stalwart American Telephone and Telegraph willing to endure?

Breaking Update

CNN's DON LEMON "inserted himself" into Jussie Smollet's case.

Testimony Reveals Lemon: www.foxnews.com...

Lemon-Booker-Harris-Barack...oh my!

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

They're very very nervous about getting exposed and possibly being implicated in illegal things !!🔔

They never did hear the bells ringing in the hills !!!🆘

edit on Dec-06-2021 by xuenchen because: pppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz🚬

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: Randyvine2

These people will feed off of each other when no one else is left.

He looks like James Caan a little doesn't he.

I get the reference of how they got rid of Sonny, but Chris Cuomo is more Fredo Corleone than Sonny (hence the "Fredo" nickname someone once gave him).

In the films, Fredo was the disregarded, dismissed, and disrespected ne'er-do-well weaker brother to the bigshot Michael Corleone.

Well, Michael had Al take Fredo fishing. Now that they both have a lot of time on their hands, maybe Al can take them both fishing. (As it were)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The internal cannibalism, walking away, and resignations, have reached epidemic proportions. We now need to get more weak and corrupt Republicans to abandon ship, or be thrown overboard.

Isn't it crazy how they do all this so easily as not too long ago all these people being canx were the Left all stars to even a point of suggesting Andrew Cuomo was a possible VP and future president front runner.

Its like they created this sexual predator direction as their way to take anyone out since it is un-defendable with the logic we must believe everyone that comes forward. It was all created as a weapon against Trump, Kavanaugh and others, (Ford anyone) and once that junkyard dog was released there is no way getting it back under control, so it runs rapid with no one to eat but their own.
edit on 7-12-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

" Report: Chris Cuomo’s Book Canned by HarperCollins "

" Publishing giant HarperCollins will no longer publish the forthcoming book penned by fired CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, according to a Tuesday report."

Whats Next for Poor Fredo ? I Hear McDonalds is Hiring ..........

www.breitbart.com...

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join