It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo Following Recent Suspension

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Should add another red dot for cnn audience numbers!

Not really, perfect the way it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
For "Old" Times . . . . . 😄

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

He still has his shows on SiriusXM and a podcast which are both highly rated and makes him tons of money. One of my favorite voices on CNN but what he did was stupid… specially since he and his brother don’t get along that well anyways.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

He still has his shows on SiriusXM and a podcast which are both highly rated and makes him tons of money. One of my favorite voices on CNN but what he did was stupid… specially since he and his brother don’t get along that well anyways.

Which part did you not like?

The years of flat out fake news lying on behalf of the democrat party, or that he helped his brother?

Or maybe that he got CAUGHT.

Never mind, stupid question to ask a left wing extremist.

edit on 4-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Good effin riddance to worthless criminal garbage Fredo!!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
LMAO
See ya asshole!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
There must really be some more dirt about to drop if they fired him.
Jeffery Toobin can flog himself at a zoom meeting and still be employed? That sets the bar pretty high to get let go after that.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What did he do?
He mocked the truth, and he sowed lies, fakes news, half-truths, deceit and was a spin doctor for negative propaganda, eventually a person will reap the bad results of what they sowed, it's not if, but when.

Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a person is sowing, this he will also reap; 8 because the one sowing with a view to his flesh will reap corruption from his flesh

It was time for Cuomo to pay, and reap the bill that came due for the badness he sowed.
edit on 4-12-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

These people will feed off of each other when no one else is left.

He looks like James Caan a little doesn't he.

edit on 4-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

" Former President Donald Trump Responded to CNN anchor Chris Cuomo's Indefinite Suspension from the Network, saying it was "Great News for Television Viewers."

I Bet that was Not All he said . Cuomo and his Perv Brother had a Hard On for Trump , and Attacked him Ever Chance they got . Chris is just a " Small Shot " Now.........

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Preach!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Rumor has it some of the Staff at CNN overheard this coming from his Office Right before he was Axxed..........

Fredo Cuomo:

" It ain't the way I Wanted it , I can Handle Things ! I'm Smart ! Not like Everybody says... like Dumb... I'm Smart and I Want Respect ! " .

Guess he was not TRUSTED Anymore...........

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Important to note, which we all know, is that these people only do what is "appropriate" if they worry about what other lefty's think, otherwise, they just do anything they want without care and call it a conspiracy or a story that "the other side" made up. Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

He still has his shows on SiriusXM and a podcast which are both highly rated and makes him tons of money.

Stop it you're killing me!

edit on 5-12-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Got a Bunch of belly laughs out of that one, thank you Bones!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

This thread is practically writing itself at this point

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
What did he do?
He mocked the truth, and he sowed lies, fakes news, half-truths, deceit and was a spin doctor for negative propaganda, eventually a person will reap the bad results of what they sowed, it's not if, but when.

Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a person is sowing, this he will also reap; 8 because the one sowing with a view to his flesh will reap corruption from his flesh

It was time for Cuomo to pay, and reap the bill that came due for the badness he sowed.

Chris Cuomo also had accusations filed against him similar to what were filed against his brother Andrew, and leader of the Democrat party, Joe Biden.

CNN reportedly learned about a new sexual misconduct allegation against its disgraced anchor Chris Cuomo just days before his firing.

The claim came Wednesday from prominent attorney Debra S. Katz, who is representing the accuser, according to The New York Times.

Katz's client is a "former junior colleague at another network" and the newly emerged allegation against Cuomo is "unrelated to the Gov. Andrew Cuomo matter."

The lawyer said her client "came forward because she was disgusted by Chris Cuomo’s on-air statements in response to the allegations made against his brother, Gov. Andrew Cuomo" when the CNN star addressed the scandal in March, telling viewers, "I have always cared very deeply about these issues, and profoundly so. I just wanted to tell you that."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

There are still more heads that need to roll.

edit on 12/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Life is grand when Democrat's start cancelling each other!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Serves him right I say.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join