It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo Following Recent Suspension

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Bet he was paid upfront anyway.

It's a common way for democrats to launder illegal 'gifts' AKA 'bribe & extortion money' by disguising as honest earnings from book sales.

See HRC & Obamas for exhibit A-C

See Gore's exhibits D- Z if still not convinced.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Yeah , He Paid his Ghost Writer in Full .........................LOL Dumb....

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He still has his shows on SiriusXM and a podcast which are both highly rated and makes him tons of money.

Oh boy. You might want to strap in for this one...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Now a CNN Cuomo producer has been charged in some kind of sex crimes with children 🔔

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah , just heard that . The Hits just Keep Cumming for Poor Chris . What a LOSER...........

" A CNN producer who worked alongside former host Chris Cuomo has been arrested and charged with luring minors to his home for sexual activity. The accused pedophile wanted to “train” his victims to be “sexually submissive.”

John Griffin, 44, worked alongside disgraced CNN host Chris Cuomo on ‘New Day’, and most recently served as producer for John Avlon, the liberal network’s senior political analyst. Outside of work, however, the Connecticut man’s interests were dark and disturbing, and Griffin was arrested on Friday and charged with three counts of attempting to entice minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity. "

www.infowars.com...

Bet he gets a Soros DA to let him Walk...........

" In June of 2020, Griffin advised a mother of 9- and 13-year-old daughters that the mother’s responsibility was to see that her older daughter was “trained properly.” Griffin later transferred over $3,000 to the mother for plane tickets so the mother and her 9-year-old daughter could fly from Nevada to Boston’s Logan airport. The mother and child flew to Boston in July of 2020, where Griffin picked them up in his Tesla and drove them to his Ludlow house. At the house, the daughter was directed to engage in, and did engage in, unlawful sexual activity. >

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 11-12-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Well , Chris Might be Gone , but CNN just got a New Baby ...............

" Anchor Chris Wallace Quits Fox News to Join CNN "

A Match made in Hell . 18 Years at FOX , How Long do you Think He Will Last at CNN ?

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Chris Wallace on his Leaving FOX News.......

"I want to try something beyond politics, therefore I am joining CNN"

LOL ! ........

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well , Chris Might be Gone , but CNN just got a New Baby ...............

A Match made in Hell . 18 Years at FOX , How Long do you Think He Will Last at CNN ?

www.newsmax.com...

After Wallace's arrogant anti Trump displays, I say he got ash canned (pressure from viewers and advertisers).

And of course, Wallace and anything CNN is a perfect "any shape peg in any shape hole" match 🥳😁

[chucky laugh]

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I really thought he would had done that years ago, but he wasn't extreme left while being not really a fit with FOX. I really thought he was soso at best, never asks tough questions.

edit on 12-12-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

" never asks tough questions. "

Yeah , so Unlike his Famous Dad who got him a Job .......

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

LOL ......

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I really thought he would had done that years ago, but he wasn't extreme left while being not really a fit with FOX. I really thought he was soso at best, never asks tough questions.

chris wallace passionately pushed the democrat's russia hoax, spying on Trump lies, violence at trump rally lies, jan 6 lies, kavanaugh hoax, and many more.

He is cnn dressed up as an honest conservative, and NEVER fooled anyone.

Perfect replacement for cuomo at cnn.

As the two are equally dishonest.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out chris.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking

CNN Now Open to Many Expensive Lawsuits, for potentially hiding former anchor Chris Cuomo's sexual attacks on Women.

Boom!: www.foxbusiness.com...

-Plus-

I hear CNN is also protecting anchor DON LEMON against being sued for sexually assaulting MEN.

Story: nypost.com...

Hey AT&T...isn't about time you sold CNN? How much embarrassment is proud American stalwart American Telephone and Telegraph willing to endure?

12/12/2021 Update

Look at the little video clip of CNN's Jake Tapper.

CNN must have a lot of Sexual Predators and Child-abusers on the payroll. Tapper can't get away fast enough when asked about it...back in 2018.

See the 20 sec clip here: t.me...

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

I don't think anyone thought he was, and I don't think he ever said he was.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I don't think anyone thought he was, and I don't think he ever said he was.

Agreed.

Wallace certainly demonstrated his dishonesty with nearly every every segment for 18 years.

But would NEVER admit it.

NOBODY that continued to push the democrat party's Russia hoax for years after it was proven to be a 100% fabrication deserves to be considered 'honest' or 'unbiased' on ANY issue.

They may as well all join cnn already, because nobody else will ever again believe a single word they say.

edit on 12-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

They may as well all join cnn already, because nobody else will ever again believe a single word they say.

You know it is getting bad for them when they look to FOX to recreate some form of honesty, but they kind of picked the wrong guy...lol

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The best offer old shill chris could get is on cnn's lowest rated division.

Not cnn, or international, or airport, or cnn spanish, or cnn europe, or cnn asia, or their hourly thing, or even cnn radio.

This is cnn's tiny new subscription streaming service.

Now that's sayin something.

So maybe 50 nationwide listeners?

Probably should have just retired.

This is the same as going from president to care center patient...

Oh wait...

I guess it could be a LITTLE worse for chris.

Democrats must be sooooo proud.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Chris Wallace had a job to do. He teamed up with very powerful Arnon Mishkin of Fox News (www.foxnews.com... ) to do their part in forcing a Biden victory over Trump.

Now, Wallace can rest in a low-profile CNN mudhole and not worry about taking heat as more evidence of the 2020 election cheat comes out.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing. I'm so much glad to know more about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Aannnnnddd, brother cuomo was just ordered to return all his book 'profits' as they are now considered the proceeds of a crime.

The crime being those TDS nursing home murders that democrats are so desperately trying to pretend didn't happen.

Lets Go Cuomos!

edit on 15-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join