It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Yutu-2 Moon Rover Spots a ‘mystery house’ object on the Dark Side

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

edit on 4-12-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Odd. Whu would there even be a structure that looks like that on the moon? We've been lied to about everything so I question if we're even on a damn planet floating in blackness so who knows about this. But if they reveal that it indeed is something alien in nature, then they are preparing for Project Bluebeam.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's a roost for the Moon Bats. Obviously.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Odd. Whu would there even be a structure that looks like that on the moon? We've been lied to about everything so I question if we're even on a damn planet floating in blackness so who knows about this. But if they reveal that it indeed is something alien in nature, then they are preparing for Project Bluebeam.

Bit of a stretch to call it a "structure" at this stage.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Reminds me of the pics and videos ( I can't find them anymore) from years ago showing towers and other structures on the moon.
Those were dubious to say the least.

But this. This is a pic that is much more believable and makes those old videos I mentioned seem a lot more real.

Are they intelligently made structures or some kind of not understood natural structures?
I can't say unless I go there and see them for myself.

My guess. Not understood natural structures.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakrateri

The moon revolves. There has never been a dark side. just a side that never faces earth that is called the dark side.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae

Why would that matter?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
wow just wow even China uses potato.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

Needle in a hey stack.

The usa would never tell china where the lander is located and the moon is gigantic compared to it and the chinese rover.

Besides even if they found it why would the chinese government wish to help out the usa by proving that the usa didn't lie?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Pretty sure Phage would just say it was a rock.

That would be the scientific thing to do.

It does look like a rock. And scientists don't let their imaginations run away with them.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

They will blame 'aliens' on the coming 'dark winter' they were warning us about.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In three days the rover will arrive.
In four days, google will have street view.
In five days, Zillow will have it listed for sale for $1.3 Billion
And by close of Day it will sell for $5 billion.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

2-3 days? Then we should know something sometime in February? Days are a lot longer on the Moon.

I wonder if the batteries are still good on that doorbell?

Dae

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It doesn't matter per say, it would be interesting. The solar wind deflection is probably due to a magnetic field and what is causing that? Could be a moon base or just moon landscape of weird rocks somehow deflecting solar wind. I do wonder how close the buggy is to the area.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I think so - hence the 'pandemic'.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
My first thought was if that was a NASA rover they would have turned that puppy around and got to heck out of there..Claiming all the while it is just a photon glitch on their camera lens!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

If the bolder is only 60 meters distant you would imagine the cameras on the rover, which i assume to be state of the art or there about, could resolve a better quality image.

Obviously the bandwidth involved to return the images back to Earth comes into play where picture image quality is concerned.

But even then at such a short distance i somehow expected more.

Ity isn't just a question of "Let's send the biggest and best camera we have.". Image quality is a trade off between what people would like to see and how much mass that adds to the lander and rover. It's a tiny thing.

Add to that the need to get images back to Earth, the fact that any technology in a space mission is what was available at the time it was planned, not when it was sent, that it needs to be able to focus on near images as well as far, and that's why the quality isn't what you might expect. You can compensate for that by having an ability to actually go look at thinkgs that seem interesting, which is what they're doing!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Mate from 60 to 80 meters away my smart phone camera could have taken a better picture than that one.

Trust me when i tell you they don't sent probes and landers to the moon with anything but state of the art and robust technologies, simply down to the fact that component failure is rather an issue at 384,400 km distant.

Yutu-2 has a panoramic Camera (PCAM) installed on the rover's mast and can rotate 360°with a spectral range of 420 nm–700 nm and it acquires 3D images via binocular stereovision.

From 60 meters away that picture not up to much cop.

Like you suggest all the same if its of interest im sure they will send the rover closer and possibly resolve a better image.

Thanks for explaining what they are doing up there all the same, here was me thinking they were harvesting Helium-3 Moon Cheese.

edit on 5-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Yutu-2 has already found a mystery blob in a crater and now while continuing on it's trundle around the Far Side of the Moon it has spotted a curious cube-shaped object in the distance.

I've slightly zoomed in on the object but the original picture and story is Here

Now I know it's probably just one or perhaps two of kubrick's monoliths but the CNSA have found it interesting and decided to trundle over to take a closer look at it, it may be just a giant rock or perhaps one of those Alien Moon bases reported to exist on the Dark Side of the Moon , that was why China went there after all.

Andrew Jones, a journalist who addresses the Chinese room system for SpaceNews and Space.com, highlighted a new rover update in a sequence of tweets Friday. The nickname for the dice-formed object translates to “secret household.”

Ah. We have an update from Yutu-2 on the lunar far facet, together with an picture of a cubic condition on the northern horizon ~80m absent from the rover in Von Kármán crater. Referred to as “神秘小屋” (“thriller home”), the future 2-3 lunar days will be invested getting closer to check out it out. pic.twitter.com/LWPZoWN05I

— Andrew Jones (@AJ_FI) December 3, 2021

I'm not saying it's Aliens but until it's not Aliens it could be Aliens .... but would the Chinese tell us ?

The fact that it's square immediately makes me think that it's either a glitch or a natural object made to look square by lighting conditions (To me, it actually looks like two men in space suits standing next to each other).

My reasoning is that in a low pressure environment such as the moon a dome structure would make much more sense, it also looks absolutely nothing like the images that Richard Hogland found.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Sakrateri

The moon revolves. There has never been a dark side. just a side that never faces earth that is called the dark side.

Technically, the "dark" side of the moon refers to radio waves, not light. It's when whatever object you are talking to is on the opposite side of the moon form the earth and can't send a live signal back to mission control.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join