It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussies now calling for Help from invaders violating their rights

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have linked a compilation of various groups listing their gripes against the sitting "government" of Australia. The beginning is about the people coming together or not over the jab. There is a group of native tribes and other tribal elders who list their concern against the jab and saying their rights as humans are being violated. It ends with a recorded phone call from a leader of a group in the Northern Territory who makes points that the government is being ran by a foreign entity who is invading Australia and that the citizens are going to treat them as foreign invaders on Aussie soil. See for yourself.
Compilation of Aussies pissed at the mandate and Foreign Occupiers

I don't know what to say here but I do believe this needs it's own discussion. This seems like the tipping point.

edit on 3-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Today is the first planned SOS from Australia. We are asking for people to help us and demonstrate in front of the nearest Australian emvassy or consulate. Thankfully many countries have responded to the call for help.

SOS From Australia

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Sounds pretty much like what we have here with Biden and his gang of goons.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Someone Needs to Start a War with this Tyrannical Australian Government ASAP . Mercenaries from Around the World need to go there . I Hope the Free Aussies have the Money to Pay for that or the " Camps "Await them All......

edit on 3-12-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I got a good feeling up and down the spine thinking, this is getting real and the white hat's have a chance to shine in the land down under. It will no doubt start a world wide reaction on both sides. Those who are insane about believing we all must have it will have a brain freeze if the world stops complying with this jab plan.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I find this one disturbing to say the least-While watching,understand she has not got covid,yet is being bullied and threatened by goons in a covid camp she has been forced into by the cops:

twitter.com...

This is getting openly sinister now,and spreading fast to all the WEF infested nations.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I have been waiting for the French to do just that , but Nothing as yet . At this Point , I am Affraid Violent Reactions might just be in Order to Change this Forced Upon Us Narritive . A Counter Force is Needed Sooner or Later.....

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
I find this one disturbing to say the least-While watching,understand she has not got covid,yet is being bullied and threatened by goons in a covid camp she has been forced into by the cops:

twitter.com...

This is getting openly sinister now,and spreading fast to all the WEF infested nations.

Those MF’ers are insane down there.
How is that possible?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So tell me again why Australians handed over their guns so easily and have mocked Americans for 'clinching ours'? I mean, the rest of the world mocks us continually.

Citizens of the rest of the world scream at the United States to STAY HOME and out of other countries business - yet they continually beg us for help. In order for the US to help, it usually is by force. Yet, everyone tells the US we are bad to use force in other countries.

I don't get it. Damned if we do. Damned if we don't.

We have our own BS we are having to fight right now. Seems they need to figure out their self induced BS too. Sorry, we are busy right now. And I doubt anyone else is coming to the rescue. Fight. That's the best advice. Fight with all your might.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

So tell me again why Australians handed over their guns so easily

There are more guns in Australia now than there were before the buy back.

You keep shilling this nonsense deliberately, you have been informed of the reality before, but you just keep on with this crap.

As an Aussie, I am incensed at this lie.

P

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Those in power are just beginning to wield it over those who are not. I have reservation as to the citizens coming out on top, but wish you all the best.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
USA has "brought democracy" to foreign nations over far less atrocious tyranny. There's a timeline model where US troops are sent to do something like that, then left stranded in BFE. Mil intel probably won't fall for it. The situation seems to be mano-a-mano right now.

I like @Justoneman 's Sun Tzu quote, deception is rampant these days. It's becoming ever more apparent that the wars of recent past were not nation-state against nation-state, but rather THESE SAME M-Fers (money funders) pitting the masculine men of moral fiber against each other to deplete their genetics over generations until the population is dependent on a father-figure state apparatus. reply to: Justoneman

Yes AUS needs assistance, it may come in the form of mercenaries. It may come as people with remote viewing and remote influencing skills bust hi-tech gadgetry which this madness depends on.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: shaemac

So tell me again why Australians handed over their guns so easily

There are more guns in Australia now than there were before the buy back.

You keep shilling this nonsense deliberately, you have been informed of the reality before, but you just keep on with this crap.

As an Aussie, I am incensed at this lie.

P

Then why is this being allowed to happen there?
Waiting for Crocodile Dundee to stop the fascist government takeover?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Where is Mel Gibson on all this? The man has been so outspoken about a whole array of things through the years. I am simply amazed he's been so quiet lately? Did he die and I missed it?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Waiting for Crocodile Dundee to stop the fascist government takeover?

Well, who are you waiting for, The Blues Bros?

Fix up your neck of the world and then come a preaching to us.

What, you haven't seen hundreds of thousands of Aussies marching in the street?

P

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Every single non communist American literally would take a bullet for you guys Down Under. We know you as freedom loving people with a strong will. We are not happy that you guys let them officially take your guns Mate!

We do need to take care of our corruption too. What you see is frustration that you Aussies are being taken out of play like a move on a chess board taking a major piece off. I pray you can get logic infused in the masses so that you can peacefully chase off those and legally arrest the criminals forcing the jabs.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 3-12-2021 by Dalamax because: Irrelevance

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ye should have got on with it, made friends with the locals instead you act like your little britain in the middle of asia, you invite the yanks in complete with the small hat media and BS, mel gibson just wants a latin mass.... the ghost of paul hogan is hanging out with benny hill, and rolf harris got the cosby treatment, a whimper is more relaxing then a roar, you made your bed.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
When I see a cop swing a club at someone's head who has not burned or stolen anything while their crime is walking arm and arm with there wife; That SOB needs to be put down right there on the spot.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join