It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At work they accidentally sent me 'upper management's online screening form

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am NOT upper management. This covid screening was not for my eyes. I failed it miserably because it's word salad. It may have cost me the job having to answer that stuff. But the one thing it states very clearly is that here in Canada the Boarder Security grants exemptions to anyone who has traveled outside the country in the last 14 days which is something which would be prohibitive to you and me. Those carrying the cbsa exemption need only flash the proof to walk right on in, filthy foreign microbes 'n' all. Did I mention this is a global entity?
edit on 2-12-2021 by ConcernedCanadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

Did I mention this is a global entity?

So you gonna whistle blow and post all you got or what?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

If they fire me, for sure. I will say this; NOBODY could gain access here with those screening questions which are miles apart from my covid screening. The open sesame is the all access pass.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Huh? What did you fail? What did you see?
Can you upload a picture of whatever you are talking about?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I failed a covid screening online form issued to upper tier management which was accidentally directed to my desk at sign in. It took my breath away, reading it. Read it twice as it was so riddled with double-speak.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

What you mean by riddled with double-speak? what kind of screening questions were they if you could explain?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The covid screening for both upper and lower tiers are multiple choice. The choices I make are very clear and plainly stated. There is no wiggle room for error. You either are cleared to enter or you are not. On the other side of the fence those multiple choices are self defeating. Nobody could answer any one of those questions and gain access EXCEPT those given an exemption to flash issued by the cbsa. That's the golden ticket.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

I failed a covid screening online form issued to upper tier management which was accidentally directed to my desk at sign in. It took my breath away, reading it. Read it twice as it was so riddled with double-speak.

How do you fail an online covid screening form? What does that even mean?
What did it say and what do you mean by double-speak?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Post the form and blackout anything that would get you in trouble?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

a reply to: HawkEyi

The covid screening for both upper and lower tiers are multiple choice. The choices I make are very clear and plainly stated. There is no wiggle room for error. You either are cleared to enter or you are not. On the other side of the fence those multiple choices are self defeating. Nobody could answer any one of those questions and gain access EXCEPT those given an exemption to flash issued by the cbsa. That's the golden ticket.

What IS an online covid screening form? Sorry, this doesnt make sense. We dont have this here. You take a physical covid test. Not fill out some form.
Like, what are the questions being asked?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Employees are screened multiple times a day online and by telephone. Failure to correctly ansew any of the prompted questions immediately will prevent access because of the microbial threat you pose. I failed the upper tier covid screening. As would anyone not carrying a cbsa exemption.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Oh, you are in Canada too. Have you had to fill out some online Covid form before? Is this a Canadian thing? Why does this sound like a video game? lol

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Employees are screened multiple times a day online and by telephone. Failure to correctly ansew any of the prompted questions immediately will prevent access because of the microbial threat you pose. I failed the upper tier covid screening. As would anyone not carrying a cbsa exemption.

Screened for WHAT? Access to what? How can someone screen for covid over the phone and answering questions online LOL
And multiple times a day? What? LOL Are you pulling our leg?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Screened for WHAT? Access to what? How can someone screen for covid over the phone and answering questions online LOL
And multiple times a day? What? LOL Are you pulling our leg?

It's not that hard to figure out that he means written or verbal questions such as have you been around anyone ill lately/ill with covid lately, how are you feeling at this moment physically, etc.

You're treading into undue freak-out territory over that.
edit on 12/2/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: strongfp

Oh, you are in Canada too. Have you had to fill out some online Covid form before? Is this a Canadian thing? Why does this sound like a video game? lol

My company for the record isn't mandating vaccines, but they take the provincial guidelines seriously, since you know, they can get into legal issues if they don't.

One of the guidelines is a covid screening form that we (are supposed to) fill out at the beginning of our work shift / day.
It's not 'online', it's either within our own intranet or paper copy. It's for tracking purposes only... and is useless to be honest.
That's the extent of what I know, and the company I work for doesn't cut corners, very by the book. What OP is describing sounds plausible.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Since day one we've been screened online and off thru the day. I became aware of the upper tier management covid screening during the 2nd phase of this company's covid strategy. We'll be entering phase 3 shortly; December 2021 Ooops yeah, we're there.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

So upper tier screeings are more difficult, impossible by your reckogning?

So you believe the upper tier management have a bypass method, due to their travel?

And assume that will be the type of method the elites will use to bypass restrictions in other forms?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

The one multiple choice question which circumvents the otherwise restrictive answers is the cbsa exemption which trumps all. Anyone who has travelled outside Canada's boarders can bypass self isolation with the exemption. Phase 3 of the covid strategy here is voluntary repopulation which began Dec 1. I said goodbye to folks clearing out their desks last week ironically. Phase 4 won't be for a while and will dovetail with a US election.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I kind of think I get it but I really don't.
OP you started to talk about something from the middle, assuming everyone knows what you are talking about.
I don't. I need an intro, an abstract, then the story and then outlined what the problem is.

I get that you have to fill in forms about covid status.
I get that somehow you got sent a questionnaire meant for management.
Anything after that is very confusing.
I don't know what the traveling means, I don't know why you can give right or wrong answers. I literally do not understand the gist of this post.
Sorry, sounded interesting at first but I wish this post wouldn't assume that we all know what you are talking about.
I am confused and out.🤪 🤷
edit on 2-12-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Those travelling outside the Canadian borders within the last 14 days are not bound by self isolation if they can present an exemption issued by the cbsa. Upper tier employees & VIPs may fly in from the wuhan lab and later that afternoon come right into this workspace by flashing a cbsa exemption.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join