It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At work they accidentally sent me 'upper management's online screening form

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Can you link to the exemption? I can only find info about fully vaccinated people who left and returned to the country within 72 hours.

Short trips 72 hours or less by land and air

Starting November 30, 2021, Canadians or individuals who have right of entry, qualify as fully vaccinated travellers and who re-enter Canada within 72 hours of leaving, won’t have to provide a pre-entry molecular test result. This will also apply to their accompanying children under 12, regardless of whether or not the children are vaccinated.

travel

ETA I did find this, but again fully vaccinated or essential workers or people who have been traveling back and forth daily or weekly for work.

You may be exempt from the mandatory quarantine requirements under certain conditions, including if you:

qualify as a fully vaccinated travellerprovide essential servicesmaintain the flow of essential goods or peopleare receiving medical care within 36 hours of entering Canada (non-related to COVID-19)regularly cross the border to work (pattern of travel which is generally defined as daily or weekly)are a student who regularly crosses the border to attend school (one or more days a week)live in an integrated trans-border community

edit on 2-12-2021 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Maybe tomorrow, lol Swear to god, I once got called into a disciplinary hearing for wearing sneakers! Not sure what they're gonna think about this!
edit on 2-12-2021 by ConcernedCanadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Can you link to the exemption? I can only find info about fully vaccinated people who left and returned to the country within 72 hours.

Short trips 72 hours or less by land and air

Starting November 30, 2021, Canadians or individuals who have right of entry, qualify as fully vaccinated travellers and who re-enter Canada within 72 hours of leaving, won’t have to provide a pre-entry molecular test result. This will also apply to their accompanying children under 12, regardless of whether or not the children are vaccinated. This also permits the company and goverment agence to pick and chose who does business here during covid.

travel

ETA I did find this, but again fully vaccinated or essential workers or people who have been traveling back and forth daily or weekly for work.

You may be exempt from the mandatory quarantine requirements under certain conditions, including if you:

qualify as a fully vaccinated travellerprovide essential servicesmaintain the flow of essential goods or peopleare receiving medical care within 36 hours of entering Canada (non-related to COVID-19)regularly cross the border to work (pattern of travel which is generally defined as daily or weekly)are a student who regularly crosses the border to attend school (one or more days a week)live in an integrated trans-border community

The instructions on the covid screening for upper tier employees & VIPs is worded exclusively to the cpsa and no other law or agency. These things vary place to place I'm sure. This screening is specific; cpsa exemption.
edit on 2-12-2021 by ConcernedCanadian because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2021 by ConcernedCanadian because: forgot to say..

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian
Good God that's crazy. Multiple times a day!? How does anything else get done?
Sounds like ..well. just about every dystopian movie out there is coming true.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian
a reply to: TheLead
.... Phase 4 won't be for a while and will dovetail with a US election.

Whoa..wait..what? I feel like this could be its on thread

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Phase 2 was sending everyone a get vaxed or get out love letter. That''s my personal favorite. What's really scary is this:...cpsa has amazing power! Whether they'd abuse it isn't my business. But it's clear they can delay access to this space and IF this space has something of the magnitude of amazon or netflix a delay of an hour can be a huge financial loss. They may (not that I'm saying they have cuz I wouldn't know) also have sway over who on the international scene has right to work here. There is room for abuse.

And speaking of abuse, how on earth would an entertainment like netflix rate a cpsa exemption under the guise of essential service?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

For me you are part of the problem. Playing along. Not willing to lose the zucking job...
Tell me the company name so that I can boycott it forever like I boycott ZOO, KFC and others.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Removed by Staff
edit on 12/3/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

When I got home from work a note from the police was on my door. Unusual, that. I'm not supposed to know is what I think however it's not something I've been briefed on. So who's to say?

When the 2nd tier was made known to me it was explained as follows; IF someone wants in but would be prevented from doing so because of travel outside Canada he'd flash proof of having passed the 2nd tier covid screening provided by the management team. cbsa exemption was never stated to me. That is what I just found out from reading the form tonight.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'm sorry, this all sounds like total nonsense.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
I'm sorry, this all sounds like total nonsense.

It sounds like protocol.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I was just trying to find the information that's all, as the information I found is from the cpsa. So it's like some secret exemption? I'm just totally confused and was trying to understand.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I was just trying to find the information that's all, as the information I found is from the cpsa. So it's like some secret exemption? I'm just totally confused and was trying to understand.

Border security. Don't mind that p. It's a b. The stroke is responsible for at least 10% of typos

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Sounds like the OP is pro-lockdown, and is pissed because there’s people with exceptions allowed to cross the boarder at will.

IMO he/she is trying to rat out those exemptions.

Is it the CanPass or the ArriveCan your pissed about?
edit on 3-12-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Sounds like the OP is pro-lockdown, and is pissed because there’s people with exceptions allowed to cross the boarder at will.

IMO he/she is trying to rat out those exemptions.

Is it the CanPass or the ArriveCan your pissed about?

No, not pro lockdown. Unnerved a bit that the servers have in a very real way been locked down also.

Not to mention if one of the travel exempt folks granted access transmitted the bug to an employee during screening? What recourse would there be? They likely wouldn't even know directly of cbsa's involvement unless told.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Phase 2 was sending everyone a get vaxed or get out love letter. That''s my personal favorite. What's really scary is this:...cpsa has amazing power! Whether they'd abuse it isn't my business. But it's clear they can delay access to this space and IF this space has something of the magnitude of amazon or netflix a delay of an hour can be a huge financial loss. They may (not that I'm saying they have cuz I wouldn't know) also have sway over who on the international scene has right to work here. There is room for abuse.

And speaking of abuse, how on earth would an entertainment like netflix rate a cpsa exemption under the guise of essential service?

Whether they abuse it IS your business if it affects you.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Here's a good question since the CBSA was on;y started in 2003.... Who owns the Canadian Border Security Agency aka CBSA?

You can search here for Canadian corporations, but you won't find here what the government hides. As an example, the government of Canada is a corporation, but it isn't listed. The Canada Revenue Agency is a corporation, but it isn't listed. So where can we search for corporations that aren't listed, that are deliberately hidden by the government? Is there a UCC listing of corporations with the owners names attached?

I am looking for something better than weird court filing on debtors like this.... Here from the NY government that seems to be a claim by North American Indians on Turtle Island.

Here are a few realting to the Department of Homeland Security ???? Link

I am trying to find registrations for these corporations, no luck yet....

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/3.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

Whether they abuse it IS your business if it affects you.

Gimme a break. I was only vaguely aware of their existance till this morning. Little busy with fake news and junk science at the moment.

The accidental viewing of the screening was dutifully reported and the managers reaction was revealing...he denied having seen it before and knew nothing about it. He was nervous.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sounds like you are talking about an "Elite" pass...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969
Sounds like you are talking about an "Elite" pass...

It's way more involved than just that. Several posts on this site were made by folks claiming to be in server maintenance. If a contractor pays you to fly in to install a piece of physical gear you guys know how important that is. Delays can take a bite out of profits but it can also be used to put some one or thing at a disadvantage. That's what I mean by a lot of autonomous power border security has and the exemptions are off putting but they are a separate entity. I know nothing of their protocols for screening beyond the info gleaned from the 2nd tier screening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join