It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to face facts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I doubt any of you do something about what you go on and on and on about in these threads?

Who are you convincing?

What action are you going to take?

What happens if you just happen to be right and things start turning out the way you theorize?

These doom and gloom threads are pointless. Give me hard evidence that, on a MASSIVE scale, we're all going to drop dead from the Covid vax (or whatever you think it is).

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

Covid has a roughly 0.3% death rate

Covid has a 1.6% death rate, and a considerably higher rate of long term sickness such as reduced lung function and heart disease.

My sources are in my signature.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
On this flight to Amsterdam alone, the "vaccine" had
on over 90% failure rate.

www.straitstimes.com...

Only 14 of them were the new Omi variant.

The "vaccine" is apparently not working!

How many of them actually had covid, and how many were merely contaminated with it?

There's quite a big difference.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BIDEN Admin is now saying Vaccine Passports may be needed to travel WITHIN the USA.

www.foxnews.com...

Due to nothingburger Omicron? Give me a break. What an idiot Administration!

Didn't the Trump administration suggest using the national guard to quarantine New Jersey?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: carewemust

South Africa just announced, no vaccine, no grocery store

Would love to see where he got that one from. All I could see is that South Africa is offering grocery vouchers as a means to entice more people age 50+ to get Covid-19 vaccine

South Africa offers COVID-19 vaccine food vouchers to people over 50 years old

I have several people who work for me who live in South Africa. Only days ago was this announced, and because of it 100,000 people were suddenly vaxxed.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
I doubt any of you do something about what you go on and on and on about in these threads?

Who are you convincing?

What happens if you just happen to be right and things start turning out the way you theorize?

These doom and gloom threads are pointless. Give me hard evidence that, on a MASSIVE scale, we're all going to drop dead from the Covid vax (or whatever you think it is).

Whatever I think it is? I never talked about dropping dead from the vax (that's a whole other can of worms). I am saying that these measures are FAR FAR out of proportion to this virus. When everyone regardless of vaccination status, can get, transmit and die from covid, yet they are still forcing everyone to get vaxxed by taking away their rights, I think you have to be pretty naive not to think something is wrong, that something ELSE is happening. It's fine if you don't. And what I'm trying to accomplish is having some people figure this out. There is LOTS people can do. They can NOT get vaxxed if they don't want to and they can fight for their rights.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Covid has a 1.6% death rate, and a considerably higher rate of long term sickness such as reduced lung function and heart disease.

No, covid does NOT have a 1.6% death rate. It varies across ages. 75 and above WITH comorbidities, it's about 3%. The lower your age is, the more that goes down until you get to 30 and under where the death rate is so small it's literally more dangerous to get the flu. This FACT is reflected in the number of child deaths of covid compared to deaths from flu in different years, in almost every country.

But even if it were a 3% death rate. So what? None of my views would change anyway. 97% chance of surviving = pretty damn good! It's not Ebola for God's sake.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Read the article, Do the math.
Get back to me after that to discuss.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

BIDEN Admin is now saying Vaccine Passports may be needed to travel WITHIN the USA.

www.foxnews.com...

Didn't the Trump administration suggest using the national guard to quarantine New Jersey?

🐔🤣

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There are two types of people:

Those that think the government cares,

and those that think.

COVID, imo, is a designed tool to bring to heel freedoms across the globe and make those who do not rely on governments to finally break.

It is all about fear and control.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

This administration knows full well what they are doing. It’s diabolical. People here told my I don’t know what Marxism and communism is. Whatever we want to call it, it’s diabolical and cancerous.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

Hi, I am not German but I live there. Its not a happy situation at the moment. A few months ago it seemed were were slowly crawling back to a sort of normality. Now this! a total knee jerk reaction to a new strain of theis virus, which according to all reports is the mildest form yet regarding symptoms but possibly more transmissable.
Back to square one and even this compulsory vaccination being on the cards. Its a nightmare.
The average German however is easily controlled by anyone or anything in authority. At a road intersection with traffic lights, there is an illuminated box telling pedestrians when they can cross. I little Red man means..dont walk. A little green man means Walk. The Germans will wait patiently as long as the red man is showing, even if not a vehicle anywhere in sight.
They are brought up this way as kids. There will be some resistince here, but it will be short lived when the riot police turn up with the water cannon. In the end, they will comply. Its depressing.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

No, covid does NOT have a 1.6% death rate. It varies across ages. 75 and above WITH comorbidities, it's about 3%. The lower your age is, the more that goes down until you get to 30 and under where the death rate is so small it's literally more dangerous to get the flu. This FACT is reflected in the number of child deaths of covid compared to deaths from flu in different years, in almost every country.

But even if it were a 3% death rate. So what? None of my views would change anyway. 97% chance of surviving = pretty damn good! It's not Ebola for God's sake.

1.6% across the population. My sources are in my signature.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Who are you convincing?

They're going to do absolutely nothing because the vast majority of them are suburban dwellers in their 20s or 30s who spend their day on forums like this complaining about things like this, rather than taking actual concrete steps to do anything or to improve anything. At least the people who went out and got vaxxed or brought masks did something, this lot, they whine about the country being a police state, but they've never known what a police state is. They say that there's a civil war on the way, but they don't sign up with either side to fight it. Or try to build the bridges necessary to stop it.

A lot of big words, but no action. It's like listening to a lot of 12 year olds on twitter throwing death threats at the CW for canceling their favorite show, or at a store for not stocking their favorite brand anymore.

I originally found this forum through a group that was setting up a self sufficient community out in the wilds. Professionals and experts who wanted to escape from all ... all of this ... and to just get away and live how they wanted to live without having to worry about all of the politics and the division.

Today, it's nothing but politics and division. People whining about everything but never doing anything.

I miss the days when this forum was filled with UFO sightings and ghost encounters, and off grid living.

I can't even remember the last Oak sSland or Bigfoot thread that I've seen here It's all Covid this, and Biden that.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndrewHodges
a reply to: doorhandle

The average German however is easily controlled by anyone or anything in authority. At a road intersection with traffic lights, there is an illuminated box telling pedestrians when they can cross. I little Red man means..dont walk. A little green man means Walk. The Germans will wait patiently as long as the red man is showing, even if not a vehicle anywhere in sight.
They are brought up this way as kids. There will be some resistince here, but it will be short lived when the riot police turn up with the water cannon. In the end, they will comply. Its depressing.

I've not lived in Germany for a Looooong time, but I 100% agree. Germany is the posterboy for this kind of thinking, it's one reason why having them as a power broker in the EU is so bad.

Saying that, in the US you can get a misdemeanour for crossing in the wrong place or the wrong time. Though the actual penaltyseverity varies between states.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Read the article, Do the math.
Get back to me after that to discuss.

Same question.

Plus, how many were really vaxxed and how many simply brought a fake pass online.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.foxnews.com...

🐔🤣

I suggest that we quarantine them simply for being new jersey.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Who are you convincing?

They're going to do absolutely nothing because the vast majority of them are suburban dwellers in their 20s or 30s who spend their day on forums like this complaining about things like this, rather than taking actual concrete steps to do anything or to improve anything. At least the people who went out and got vaxxed or brought masks did something, this lot, they whine about the country being a police state, but they've never known what a police state is. They say that there's a civil war on the way, but they don't sign up with either side to fight it. Or try to build the bridges necessary to stop it.

A lot of big words, but no action. It's like listening to a lot of 12 year olds on twitter throwing death threats at the CW for canceling their favorite show, or at a store for not stocking their favorite brand anymore.

I originally found this forum through a group that was setting up a self sufficient community out in the wilds. Professionals and experts who wanted to escape from all ... all of this ... and to just get away and live how they wanted to live without having to worry about all of the politics and the division.

Today, it's nothing but politics and division. People whining about everything but never doing anything.

I miss the days when this forum was filled with UFO sightings and ghost encounters, and off grid living.

I can't even remember the last Oak sSland or Bigfoot thread that I've seen here It's all Covid this, and Biden that.

I do remember this place being really good , it still is for sure but got slightly worse around may of 2019. Does that time frame ring a bell ? You are no action . You are only words , we are strong and what we believe in we’ll fight for . You are nothing but a water carrier for the global elite . I value the opinion of people who seek the truth no matter if it’s on the left or right or between or neither . That is not you. I’m sure that goes for 98% of us .
The only whining is coming from you . Make this place better if it’s so horrible , did you ever think of that ? Try to seek the truth

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

That was around the time that people stopped using rational arguments and citable facts and just started accusing each other of being paid to make comments, and simply refusing to believe any kind of official source or statistic.

I tried multiple times to get people interested in other things, or to bring back interest in Ufology and parapsychology, but nobody was biting. I think that people have simply moved on to other forums.

I can cite multiple peer review papers, and the only response that I get is that everybody involve must be faking it. How do you fight that kind of intrenched attitude?

How do you convince somebody who thinks that you're being paid to post?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

OK, so what was announced? Vouchers or that NO vaccine + NO grocery store shopping. I cant find anything about the latter and I went to [5] South Africa newspapers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join