It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to face facts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
For all governments on the planet to be working lock-step all you need to do is follow the money to the top. it's been known for years that Big Business buys the laws in any government. Politicians have always been for sale.

Corporations have been buying their competition for a long time, and are now giant conglomerates with world-wide holdings. They own the world, the governments and the people. Total control of everything and everybody world-wide seems to be the end goal. They will fundamentally remake the world; those in control will decide where you live and work, how many children each person will be allowed to have, what you eat, what your education will be, where you can and can't travel.

I firmly believe that the majority of people want this Covid craziness with lockdowns and mandatory jabs to end. Anything being done to stop the madness is too little, too late. If it were possible to stop the trajectory the world is on, it would already have happened.

Look to the world's wealthiest people if you want to know who your new masters are.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Are they putting something in the food, water, air, to pull us all down to an Idiocracy™ ?

It's the $1000 social pacifiers in everyone's hands.

If you can convince a critical mass to hoard toilet paper, you can convince them of anything.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

You've got a point with the Dummyphones™ : but are you trying to tell me that my 300 rolls of TP aren't gonna stop me from getting The-Vid™ ??

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

The Protected™ need to be protected from the unprotected, by forcing the unprotected to take the protection that isn't protecting the Protected™.

So what is really going on then if it ain't about covid? Looks like a slow kill depopulation agenda in play. With the Great Reset going on to crash the global economy, the vax passport looks to be one contender to rebuild the global digital economy once that dust settles.

Hope it does not go this way, but with the way things are and some of the warnings around it is one to watch out for.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

I only know that this was reported, and this was in Amsterdam.

There were two sets of vaccinated passengers, ones with
"Covid" and then a distinguished set of 14 with Omicron Covid.

IMO, the testing is all pretty sketchy anyways.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
a reply to: carewemust

news.sky.com...

And now Germany have gone Tropic Thunder full retard. Mandatory vaccination, no entry to shops or anything if not vaccinated. Absolutely insane.

Are there any German ATS members here? Love to hear their thoughts on this.

Wow I find this hard to believe . I mean I can but wow . I thought Nuremberg was in Germany .

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Sound like the agenda been pushed to the bring with Amsterdam, all government are in it, they all are following the same rhetoric in implementing dictatorships.

This impressive to watch, how stupid and ignorant can the people be.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Oh, and just look here at this in detail explanation of how
South Africa will never get rid of COVID, or it's variants.

www.msn.com...

Now that right there is down right frightening.

China can't fix that! And neither can Fauci and
his deviant scientists who unleashed this on the world.

OMG!!!

What pray tell is the reason to risk our health to take
an experimental drug when South Africa will be a freaking
factory for the rest of humanity!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This is the way it was mean to be, poor Africa always been a place where corrupted politicians fill the pocket from corrupted pharma soo they can do their experiments with the people of that country.

Is despicable, but now pharma have the entire world to experiment on, all they need is the governments forcing the people to do what they want.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes, and sadly, because the people of South Africa have been subject
to experiments, even to the point of no consent and sterilization,
they are afraid to seek treatment.

What a shame, Bill Gates is an utter failure and fraud,
along with Fauci and his NIH and the other frankencorps.

Its just looking like there is not going to be any fix for this.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Population control.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I can see it all topple in onto itself. They can't keep making up new 'variants' and expecting sheep to get more and more 'booster shots'. At some point , people will complain and that dissent can spread like dominoes.
Especially if they force people to take 'boosters' to simply go food shopping or be able to work etc.

My main concern right now is travel ,especially international travel . Some of us have loved ones in another continent.
How will this be long term?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Lots of Agendas converging, aligning, and supporting each other.

Personally don't know more than the next dummy.

How much time are you willing to invest ?

But maybe it's a bit of population-control, mixed with total financial reworking, Digital IDs™ for all, that include Social-Credit™ scoring info, Carbon-Credits™, Green-Currency-Credits™, Vaxx-Status™, Medical™ info, Banking™ info, etc...

That's for us.
' They™ ' are doing much more than just corralling us pesky unclean contaminated-ones.

' They™ ' have no less than claimed the right to control and mange EVERYTHING™, in what could only be called the theft of the global commons.

Do you know about the Technocrats™ ?

ATS : The 100 Trillion Dollar Bankster Climate Swindle ?

ATS : The Upcoming Global Technocratic Dictatorship.

ATS : The Technocratic™ Global™ Flu D'État™ of 2020.

Iain Davis at InThisTogether.com : Seizing Everything: The Theft of the Global Commons – Part 1.

That should keep ya busy for a few days, hoping you didn't just want a one-minute answer...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

This is becoming quite alarming now. I will fight to the death.
I want that known.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73

If one person in the family has the covid virus, only that person and those who have not been vaccinated will be quarantined,
but not people who have been vaccinated, they are freely to go enivre and go to work,they also spread the virus even though they have been vaccinated.
It is for all European countries I don't know for other.

interesting that there are different rules regarding being sick, in regards to being vaccinated or unvaccinated. and quite literally makes no sense to do so at all. if you are sick, and can pass it on, you are sick and can pass it on.

in the Philippines there is no such silliness. as has been the case for the entire pandemic EVERYONE must wear a mask when outside their homes/private properties, with no exceptions. likewise EVERYONE must have their temperature checked when entering any mall, store, restaurant, church, business, or office. and if you have a fever (the most easily checked and common symptoms of being sick), you are not allowed in. it does not matter if you are vaccinated or not. anyone who is sick with covid, is quarantined, vaccinated or unvaccinated. because as everyone should know by now, it doesn't matter if you are vaccinated or not, you can still get it, and can still pass it on. since all the vaccine does or was even meant to do, is to make the vaccinated person less likely to suffer from the worst effects of the virus.

the only real difference between being vaccinated or unvaccinated is that there are places where the unvaccinated are not allowed, such as attending church services, eating in a restaurant (although still kind of on the silly side, the unvaccinated can still go into the restaurant, stand in line, and get takeout. but then again, they have to keep their mask on, unlike those actually eating), and rather ironically government offices such as the immigration office. which ironically means that if you want to LEAVE the country as a non citizen, and have been in the country over a certain amount of time, you have to be vaccinated, to go to immigration, to get permission and cleared (which entails a criminal background check, including fingerprints and pictures to be passed to all police and NBI to check against open investigations, to keep criminals from skipping out on their crimes), to leave.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

you said:
"Because if you don't, it won't matter if you're vaxxed or not, you'll be a prisoner too. "

...only if you survive the slaughtering

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

If people can't see that something very wrong is happening, I ask you to reconsider your astonishment, your dismissal of what's in front of your eyes, your inability to fathom that something terrible is happening.

I found this disconcerting and difficult to understand also.

I too started a thread today, hoping that enough of us would be seeking answers outside of what is being continuously pushed onto us as science based.

I felt we have spent a lot of time looking at the science, but there was little research into what is likely the political goal behind the compulsory mandates.

They are directing us where to look, to keep us away from the truth of what is actually at play.

It is quite obvious, and we can't keep trying to kick the football, that has been, and will continue to be, moved out of our reach. So it is time for a lot of critical thinking, and time to stop following the Pied Piper off the cliff.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

As for the lock downs less traffic, more time at home with family less road kill.
Essential lol more like expendable now that vax is here.
Even if you had it you need to get the vax?
That does not make sense.

a reply to: gb540

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Remember the meme going around :

The Protected™ need to be protected from the unprotected, by forcing the unprotected to take the protection that isn't protecting the Protected™.

Am stunned by the amount of people that don't understand that !
Politicians™ and other similar folks of lesser intelligence : sure. Can see it.
But doctors, lawyers, artists, professors, and other smart folks ?

Are they putting something in the food, water, air, to pull us all down to an Idiocracy™ ?

Here's one I made earlier..

got me in trouble on farcehole, too.. lol

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Removed by Staff
edit on 12/3/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join