It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Meta Study: An Aggressive Vitamin D3 Campaign Could Have Avoided Most COVID-19 Deaths

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Did you read the part where all the research papers and researchers recommend a level of vitamin D3 that all research indicates is the ideal level to help prevent the severity and mortality from COVID-19?

I've read all of those more than once. Here are my standard values in practice. Adequate: 20 ng/ml or above, High: 50 ng/ml or above, Low: 12 ng/ml or below. The real questions I think about on this subject are when it works and when doesn't it and why.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This paper Vitamin D3 and K2 and their potential contribution to reducing the COVID-19 mortality rate

The author discuss in depth supplies the links and pre-covid information of levels

Given that vitamin D3 is an immunoregulating hormone and can be considered safe when supplementing it together with K2,

Table 1 provides a rough guideline on how to raise vitamin D levels to desired values.
Supplementation of magnesium (200–250 mg/day) should also be considered, as all enzymes that metabolize vitamin D seem to require magnesium (Uwitonze and Razzaque, 2018).

Table 1
Tabular indicator for raising the 25(OH)D blood serum levels from 20 ng/mL to 40 ng/mL and maintaining them after consultation with the physician (von Helden, 2011).

Body weight 10 days fill up Daily D3 supplementation (IU) Daily K2 (MK7) supplementation (μg)
50 14.000 2.200 100
60 16.800 2.600 120
70 19.600 3.000 140
80 22.400 3.500 160
90 25.200 3.950 180
100 28.000 4.380 200
110 30.800 4.820 220

If someone disagrees please take it up with the author and not have some strange expectation of the messenger being responsible for the information and conclusions.

Conclusions
Recent COVID-19-related data evaluation showed indications that a high 25(OH)D blood serum level might have an impact on the mortality rate of coronavirus patients. Even though ethical issues might arise (Muthuswamy, 2013), the paper’s hypothesis requires clinical randomized trials to verify the circumstantial evidence. This publication illustrated the metabolic mechanisms behind that observed phenomenon. It is highly suggested to also consider K2 and magnesium intake to avoid unintended long-term side-effects such as arteriosclerosis and osteoporosis.

edit on 4-12-2021 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Stupid anecdotal info coming in from me.

My workplace when this all started was flattened by covid positives every 6 weeks or so, I never caught it before it reached that base I put myself and the wife on a wide range vitamin regimen.

We never got sick beyond a mild cold (never once was positive), IF it was as easy to catch as they claimed I should definitely have gotten sick considering how many times I was exposed.

*shrugs* read into that what you will.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

If someone disagrees please take it up with the author and not have some strange expectation of the messenger being responsible for the information and conclusions.

If you disagree with my opinion, then you should just say so and not put meaning to my sentences that they clearly do not have. Most of my posts have been trying to tell you that your posts attribute meaning that is clearly not what I am even saying.
edit on 4 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I didn't reply to you therefore I wasn't referencing you or any of your opinions.
I was putting information into a thread from an external source on vitamin D3 and will not responding to excessive requirements to quantify a published paper.

If you feel the Author's research and opinion is contrary to yours take it up with the Author.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I don't have any problems with the way the authors presented their findings.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I didn't reply to you therefore I wasn't referencing you or any of your opinions.

And you did reply to me. You just edited it out, along with all of what you had said about my opinions.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So your basing my post that had no references in it to you based on a notification from ATS.

So what if I click reply on a post "reply" or scroll down to the bottom of a thread and click the reply.

If I don't leave the "a reply to: " then it's not "a reply to: "

But thanks for the note.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

So your basing my post that had no references in it to you based on a notification from ATS.

So what if I click reply on a post "reply" or scroll down to the bottom of a thread and click the reply.

If I don't leave the "a reply to: " then it's not "a reply to: "

But thanks for the note.

Go gaslight someone else. You know that you edited a lot of stuff out. I'll add you to the list of users whose posts I take a screenshot of before I reply

If you don't click reply to and include it in your original reply, it does not show up in my thread replies.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok

enjoy the Paranoia

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Ok

enjoy the Paranoia

That's a real gem coming from you.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well wonderful news, something to talk about.
Why is your paranoia a Gem coming from me?
edit on 4-12-2021 by puzzled2 because: hide the reply to Tammy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join