It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if no one is coming to save us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Am I imagining things, or are supposedly independent news sites increasingly sounding as scripted as MSM local stations have been for years? Without listing specific URLs lest the thread devolve right away into the obvious deficiencies of many alt news sites, I feel like I'm seeing the same or nearly identical headlines across several conservative and fringe sites. They invariably hint that some glorious liberating event is just over the horizon, be it Trump's triumphant return, the Durham probe, the military is secretly in control, courts martial are saving us from the globalist scourge. Hints at dates and key players are thrown about, only to pass without any acknowlegement as new future dates are spewed into the ether.

At first I chalked it up to wishful thinking. More and more, this feels like controlled opposition. "Don't worry, sit tight just a little longer, the Good Guys are secretly in control and the cavalry is on it's way."

One of the key lessons of George Orwell's 1984 I missed until I was much older is that there is no resistance in a totalitarian state. Opposition itself is a tool of control. We see glimpses of this with paid informants and laugh at Fedboi memes, but what if the real goal is to lull the free into that most American of traps, thinking someone else is coming to save us? I don't mean in a religious way, I mean attempts to use alt media itself to prevent freedom loving people everywhere from talking to each other, organizing, and as one voice saying no.

Only you can free yourself. No one will do it for you.
edit on 1-12-2021 by SentientBunnySuit because: Forgot words.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

On one hand, there is a group of super secret squirrel operators, subverting established authority it attempts to overthrow the government. Then hand it off to the people.......This group also placates the followers of actually getting off their hind ends and actually participating in civics, moreover, voting.

On the other is an oppressive regime that is subverting the constitution and the separation of powers with impunity.

Great times.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You Know Bunny Rabbit , there Is an Uncontrolled Opposition Out there ................LOOK !

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Sounds like more Qanonacrap to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I can confirm this.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I keep thinking of how much of the Chinese influences and money are tie to most of the agenda that is developing in America.

They are more imbedded in our nation that people think.

But hey I am nothing but a conspiracist believer.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

"We don't need another hero."
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

On one hand, there is a group of super secret squirrel operators, subverting established authority it attempts to overthrow the government. Then hand it off to the people.......This group also placates the followers of actually getting off their hind ends and actually participating in civics, moreover, voting.

On the other is an oppressive regime that is subverting the constitution and the separation of powers with impunity.

Great times.

I nor my people are not aware of this.
edit on 1-12-2021 by ManSizedSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

My shocked face

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Sadly, you just voiced by beliefs
There is really no hope

Controlled and now suppressed, so far down the hole, all that is left is blood
The one thing left, caring for each other

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit
they invariably hint that some glorious liberating event is just over the horizon, be it Trump's triumphant return, the Durham probe, the military is secretly in control, courts martial are saving us from the globalist scourge. Hints at dates and key players are thrown about, only to pass without any acknowlegement as new future dates are spewed into the ether.

At first I chalked it up to wishful thinking. More and more, this feels like controlled opposition. "Don't worry, sit tight just a little longer, the Good Guys are secretly in control and the cavalry is on it's way.

If it feels like controlled opposition, it most likely is.
Trust your instincts....

edit on 1-12-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
great thread

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You Know Bunny Rabbit , there Is an Uncontrolled Opposition Out there ................LOOK !

Those who act like sheep are sometimes the wolves, that’s the point
Uncontrolled being forced into submission, don’t get arrogant, I don’t think the bastards have started their oppression yet, this is a taste, this is just the very beginning, acclimatising people to what’s ahead

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Welcome to the real world Neo.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

maybe you can remove the word "like" in:

"this feels like controlled opposition."

also

the difference between WWII and today, is that the system now is 100 times stronger. literally.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Time to ignore everyone and everything else that is trying to lull you into submission.

You’re gonna die

You want to die fighting or die when they say they’ve got a special jab, just for you?

It’s time to move on from the anger stage, move on from the fear of reality stage, and move into the final stage.

It’s time to make a stand. And you might as well come to grips with the fact that from your and everyone else’s personal experience- we will be standing alone.

In the end, everyone around you will succumb to the feeble example of security of totalitarianism.

You, me, us - if we’re lucky enough to even get the opportunity, will stand alone.

But! We are not alone. But it will definitely feel that way.

Just get ready to die trying.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
eh
edit on 1-12-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Project Mockingbird

Your stimulus response has been noted.

Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I can tell you this as far as what you can look for ahead.

Lies lies lies and more lies exponentially than you've ever heard
before.

This is truly the age of deceit and there is no one to run to except
Jesus Christ.

That's what time it is pal take it or leave it. I'm no holy roller but I
do recognize what time it is.

edit on 1-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You are correct.

Waiting on the catalyst that brings in the antichrist.

a reply to: Randyvine2

top topics

<<   2 >>

join