It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandemic bill passing just as omricon makes its debut in Straya.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The Andrews gubment was having so much opposition for the passing of their new harsher pandemic bill, as numerous politicians were opposed to it, looking like a dead bill.

Suddenly today this law has passed into law.

Seems a bit co incidental that omricon has appeared only a few days ago on Australian shores, and this iron fist of fear and ckmtrol by who knows has allowed this law to pass.

It sickens me to think on what back room deals were done to sweeten the deal and give those opposed what they wanted like the last deals dan made with the greens to ban gas appliances.

Whatever desks were made it will only screw over us everyday joes, increase the cost of living and driving us to the wall.

www.google.com.au...

amp.theguardian.com...

www.google.com.au... ws-story/7685a3e5a1837e141fb48b204ba93f62%3famp
edit on 30-11-2021 by robsmith because: Broken link

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

the world is changing too fast
wait till they make chickens taste like turkeys

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I read your thread on Japan, it’s a strange new world.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

They are so little concerned about you it’s obvious. They’re not even one bit scared even if there was a million of you standing right outside there house. Zero #’s given about you, freedom, only what they want.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
I agree, it’s all about total control, of humanity.

With the media pointing the finger at protestors and saying they are trouble makers, and stupid people jump on the bandwagon plying the gubment fiddle supporting thd gubment and supporting what the gubment are doing.

Not realising as each day passed we are losing more and more rights and freedoms.

These idiots won’t realise this until it’s all gone. Idiots I mean the people who play the gubment fiddle
edit on 30-11-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

They’ll save humanity even if they have to destroy everything that makes us human. And destroy true individuality. The AI will be the final coup d'é·tat to the state of humanity.

But the elites will keep there positions of “privilege, stature, and fortune”. Public servants my a&$.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The bill still has to pass royal assent, not expecting much. If all the Queen Councils speaking out against the bill put some pressure on the States Governor General...? It would be good if Linda Dessau turned around and sacked the Andrews government.

Just some wishful thinking perhaps. Better get ready for a long storm ahead.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Just look at the joy this controlling B# has.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
First buy back all guns....
Then you can guarantee control.

No government wants a Red Dawn....they know they will lose so guns must be removed first before they ramp up their attacks on their citizens....

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

They seek-out, collect, tempt, and groom these candidates worldwide.
They control the political spectrum, and who gets to power in the supposedly individual nations.

National leaders are no more than local governors now, beholden to their owners who put them there.
Wish we could all just stop pretending that politics means anything anymore : it doesn't.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Humans are a species that is easily manipulated and so we deserve everything that is happening right now. If we actually had our wits and realized all factions of the government are controlled by the elites, we wouldn't be wasting our time fighting amongst each other arguing back and forth between which branch of the government is right or better. They are playing 4d chess while we are playing checkers. The world belongs to the 4d chess players. Always has and always will. 99% of the population play checkers. Which is why less than 1% control everything.

It is so easy to manipulate and divide the peasants. The same game has been going on since the kingdom days. The only difference is the internet allows the elites to pretty much brainwash and control on a mass scale. Technology has allowed the elites the ability to create a matrix - a false reality that keeps us in check.

And then there are those who want to live in the matrix, so they comply. They are prisoners themselves but are so used to being imprisoned that they've taken on the duty of the prison guard.

We've read about this in books. We've seen it in movies. And now we are living it in reality. Noone is going to come and save us. We did this to ourselves and so the Universe will give us an opportunity to get out of it on our own.

There will come a time when we as a species have to decide whether or not violence is the answer. That's what it has come down to. Either fight fire with fire or comply to the point of losing your soul and freedom.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Suddenly today this law has passed into law.

Its like they are using a variants to pass laws.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It’s a perfect weapon, can’t be seen, can’t be touched.

It’s simply fear is control under another name.

Though legislation is passed to supposedly protect us. More like restrict.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
they are all under some control to achieve the end game.

I hope so though, I doubt the gubner genera will sack the gubment.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Just like how Australia has banned Cartoon, Anime to "Protect" The Children right? i always viewed that country as a beacon of freedom i guess i was wrong.

edit on 30-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

So how come this actually passed when it was a dead duck. Have they threatened the MP's that were going to cross the floor? This will probably mean some serious repercussions.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: donscorpio
If only we could unite, sadly there are too many factions, in-house fighting,

One group can’t trust the other. This is what those in control want us division.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

There is no hope, with things like political correctness, banning cartoons, anime etc.

Like I get looked at funny when I quote little Britain. Ffs straya has become a hole.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join