It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic Records?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So does anyone here have access to them and if you do, I need your help as it is of utmost importance!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Your contributions have always intrigued me. I haven't gone there in a while, so my akashic is a bit rusty, but what is so important?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I will try to help as best as possible. Tried to DM you, but don’t think it’s going through. USA SAA - a t - i cloud

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Your contributions have always intrigued me. I haven't gone there in a while, so my akashic is a bit rusty, but what is so important?

I need to know the things on my record *stares seriously *... It is of grave importance for me to know who/what I am in all of this!

Because me and you both know that the information I receive is an indication of something.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anu314
I will try to help as best as possible. Tried to DM you, but don’t think it’s going through. USA SAA - a t - i cloud

Sent a DM let's see if that works

edit on 29-11-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
My understanding of Akashic Records is of the same scope as put down in Wikipedia which states, '' They are believed by theosophists to be encoded in a non-physical plane of existence known as the mental plane. ''

So, maybe hoping that anyone here might have access to ''your'' records is slim to none would be my guess. I can suggest that a course in Theosophy or reading the texts of Steiner and or Cayce might be your best bet, though from the urgency of your request this could take way to long. My guess is it's not like just picking a book off the shelf and opening it to a certain page.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
there are places in the world as parallel access to them but highly controlled by military.
physically, look for the library.

if it is not urgent for you.
you can access information via water.
water, that intelligence has access to the information.
read about it, make your own experiments, and check yourself with the questions you ask.
follow the written words inside water those in overposition, in serveral languages.
all of those words in different languages have the same meaning of the word you are looking for:
all of those words the the water writes, are the same answer you were looking for , written in several languages simultaneously.

if you find someting as a typo is not a typo, is the water answering in other ancient language.
also you can find symbols , images, inside water itself.

otherwise, you can reach it via dreams,
go for the library too.

those are 3 ways you have to access the information you are looking for.

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
So does anyone here have access to them and if you do, I need your help as it is of utmost importance!

Here, when you go to sleep tonight, keep something that you can write with by your bed.

Physical, not electronic. I'm talking paper.

Your dream is going to have an answer in it. Write your dream down, as soon as you wake up.

Come here and post about it later. I'll ask my buddy Belteshazzar. He's pretty good at figuring that stuff out.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If you took a moment to decipher my user name.. that could likely provide a good start to your search. The record lies for all see. With in and floating in external ether.. just as N. Tesla expressed. You need not seek others interpretation.. you need to decipher your own. I can help you tap into it. Any person accepting or even hinting at compensation, reverse your direction. There is no coin that can compensate this journey. The coin is passing it along once you achieve the ability.

Prerequisite: You’re going to need to give up coffee and any stimulant for at-least a few weeks if you’re going to take this journey. This includes refined sugar of all sorts. If you can’t make this sacrifice, you aren’t ready to start.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Oh GAWD no! another messiah-complex in the making?
If you want to be special you won't find it written in records of the past, only in the possibilities you realise in your future.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Terry is right you're probably not suposed to look at others book, but it's not that you can't....

I can't tell you who you are in all of that, it's something you'll have to decide yourself.

I can tell you that, taking a look, which I never tried on any one but my self, i couldn't really see what was going on in the pages, but they had a colored glow. Some glowed stronger than others.
Many of the golden pages where very bright, whereas the green and red ones where rather dim.

I would have to compare to my own to give you any conclusions, but that will have to wait

Also important to note I can not promise you, that what I looked at wasn't my own book trough your eyes...

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Oh GAWD no! another messiah-complex in the making?
If you want to be special you won't find it written in records of the past, only in the possibilities you realise in your future.

Hmm... your projection and sublimation seem rather strong, but we'll leave it at that. I need to know for personal reasons I am not here to save the world and even if I was I wouldn't be announcing it to the world. Why? Because that sh*t gets you killed or sent to the loony bin, plus even if I did no one would believe it so... Who cares?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If you took a moment to decipher my user name.. that could likely provide a good start to your search. The record lies for all see. With in and floating in external ether.. just as N. Tesla expressed. You need not seek others interpretation.. you need to decipher your own. I can help you tap into it. Any person accepting or even hinting at compensation, reverse your direction. There is no coin that can compensate this journey. The coin is passing it along once you achieve the ability.

Prerequisite: You’re going to need to give up coffee and any stimulant for at-least a few weeks if you’re going to take this journey. This includes refined sugar of all sorts. If you can’t make this sacrifice, you aren’t ready to start.

Interesting...

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Terry is right you're probably not suposed to look at others book, but it's not that you can't....

I can't tell you who you are in all of that, it's something you'll have to decide yourself.

I can tell you that, taking a look, which I never tried on any one but my self, i couldn't really see what was going on in the pages, but they had a colored glow. Some glowed stronger than others.
Many of the golden pages where very bright, whereas the green and red ones where rather dim.

I would have to compare to my own to give you any conclusions, but that will have to wait

Also important to note I can not promise you, that what I looked at wasn't my own book trough your eyes...

Give it a go it could be interesting... I am very curious what you will see and discover, so you have my permission to share the information here or in a DM.

edit on 29-11-2021 by WanderingMrM because: hmm..

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I think it is because you're new and need a certain amount of replies or posts to be able to dm someone.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lux666
there are places in the world as parallel access to them but highly controlled by military.
physically, look for the library.

if it is not urgent for you.
you can access information via water.
water, that intelligence has access to the information.
read about it, make your own experiments, and check yourself with the questions you ask.
follow the written words inside water those in overposition, in serveral languages.
all of those words in different languages have the same meaning of the word you are looking for:
all of those words the the water writes, are the same answer you were looking for , written in several languages simultaneously.

if you find someting as a typo is not a typo, is the water answering in other ancient language.
also you can find symbols , images, inside water itself.

otherwise, you can reach it via dreams,
go for the library too.

those are 3 ways you have to access the information you are looking for.

I believe there are 3 libraries, the so called one on the plane and then there is one that has not yet been found. Also the one that has been found I suspect is a distraction and a total decoy...

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
My understanding of Akashic Records is of the same scope as put down in Wikipedia which states, '' They are believed by theosophists to be encoded in a non-physical plane of existence known as the mental plane. ''

So, maybe hoping that anyone here might have access to ''your'' records is slim to none would be my guess. I can suggest that a course in Theosophy or reading the texts of Steiner and or Cayce might be your best bet, though from the urgency of your request this could take way to long. My guess is it's not like just picking a book off the shelf and opening it to a certain page.

I believe others can read your so called record if they are given permission.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

What about sugar from eating fruits? Are those allowed? I also assume I am to give up all meat and dairy too is this correct?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
After looking at some artwork about it, it looks like a box within a box, that supposed to be a slinky, and it involves 42.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Projection maybe but on the basis of your thread history not mine.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join