It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic Records?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I did take a look, and I did post what I saw, sorry I didn't wait for your permission, I thought it granted as you made a public thread with a request.
And sorry, there isn't much more, I'd rather have you reach your own conclusions.

To access anything, I open up first the downward path and let withe light penetrate all the way down to the roots then along the white path I push the dark light up all the way to the crown, this is accompanied by controlled breathing. I have to make some sound, preferably an ohm, to get it past the throat, as it feels very unpleasant to get the dark light past the heart and throat.

This works for me, and it is my very own method, I'm not sure if it works for anyone but me. Heck, I'm not even sure these aren't just brain farts...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Actually you are wrong, everything that matters lies in the past.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anadandan

But what if the past is already happening in the future? I just had the biggest deja vu because you wrote this here before and yet we are in the future, so how can the past be also the future...

So how the hell is this possible? That you've already written something in the past that only just happened...

edit on 30-11-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Projection maybe but on the basis of your thread history not mine.

It's definitely yours
you're hostile in almost every post you make....
one only need look at your post history.
me thinks you're projecting
edit on 30-11-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

That's entirely untrue. Doesn't even make sense, because OP keeps on talking about the future Russian Tzar and all that, and almost exclusively, while I cover a wider area of topics.

But I am hostile often maybe because the majority of you're all smart as dirt, do you think I want to be friends with Q-nuts, racist wannabes and other far gone barely literate likes of you?

I don't. Occasionally someone says sthg smart and that's why I keep coming back, but it's like once per 6 month at this point...
And since it's all just opinion and I'm having fun, you and all your bothers in spirit can whine on how mean I am while I just laugh.

edit on 30-11-2021 by Peeple because: Quantified and got too much time

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Q.

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

But what if the past is already happening in the future? I just had the biggest deja vu because you wrote this here before and yet we are in the future, so how can the past be also the future...

So how the hell is this possible? That you've already written something in the past that only just happened...

A. Circle

aka wheel of time.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
On the subject of records. The Akashic records.
name change perhaps?
Can apparently be cleared and all sorts of mumbo jumbo from spiritualists.

But after many wars I suppose two out of three still isn't a key.

only one can get it.
edit on 30-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: 3 2 1 needed nuva numba guvna'

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Your deja vu experience reinforces what I pointed out. Everything that matters lies in the past.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Your deja vu experience reinforces what I pointed out. Everything that matters lies in the past.

But how can it be the past if it only just happened in the future?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Okay, I'll play.
You are you and any point in the future you will be you. But what holds you together, the aspects of being that are uniquely you come from the past, a past that traces back thousands of years. Therefore everything that matters comes from the past.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Still seems like no real Akishik record dwellers that can actually assist in providing more information in my book.

I appreciate those that tried, thank you
edit on 3-12-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

your post is right on target

one 'happens' to arrive at the tremendously large Hall of Records only by way of astral projection and having your mind-brain in a particular 'state'.... similar to relaxing meditation states

in the past i was led or guided to the HOR on 4 separate occasions, by my unseen host-or-guide

best attempt might be to meditate on the answer sought for perhaps hours or days on end...
your desire and determination might attract a spirit to action on your behalf

other than just grasping at straws

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

When I studied these things years ago, this was the impression left on me as well. Reading ones records was not a ''just open it'' or ''can somebody had me the key'' but rather a benefit springing from an intense discipline of long practice .Certainly a path I decided not to attempt. I decided to wait until,,,, you know.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

the 'Key' for myself is via psytrance' beats... theta beats are the most paranoia creating beats, hallucinogenic creation is sufficient (shadow figures, cloak-&-dagger themes abound...

that's my Key to going places ~in my minds eye~ & perhaps that leads to the Hall-of-Records as a destination--->

i think the Records place has the volume of a sphere as big as the Earth's orbit, dress accordingly

ETA ---> www.bing.com...
edit on th31163863836104192021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The trance music that holds that steady beat to me always seemed to be too grounding for me, too much of an anchor. For meditation I prefer more etheric stuff without the solid beat. Gotta have good base though, the eternal Om as an under current. For me, a good one was Planetary Unfolding, that one goes back a long time.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here to help.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It’s a double edge sword. It feels like a responsibility and once in you are tethered to it indefinitely. Both a blessing and curse. I feel like the downloads that come from it come whether I seek them or not. It’s feels like I am a time traveler and don’t even realize it. I have access to information in so many different forms and see where they all connect and correlate that I perceive ahead of others sometimes by months and years. Again, it’s hard to maintain the awareness that this is happening because everyone else is on a similar frequency… or I confuse everyone that they are on the same as me forgetting they have not yet entered. This is just a quick response but I could write A LOT on this matter.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DystopianGoddess
It’s a double edge sword. It feels like a responsibility and once in you are tethered to it indefinitely. Both a blessing and curse. I feel like the downloads that come from it come whether I seek them or not. It’s feels like I am a time traveler and don’t even realize it. I have access to information in so many different forms and see where they all connect and correlate that I perceive ahead of others sometimes by months and years. Again, it’s hard to maintain the awareness that this is happening because everyone else is on a similar frequency… or I confuse everyone that they are on the same as me forgetting they have not yet entered. This is just a quick response but I could write A LOT on this matter.

Lay it on me! I need answers because time is drawing near.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
What is it that you are needing answers or validation for?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DystopianGoddess
What is it that you are needing answers or validation for?

Whatever you can dig up
so go nuts

Also what I am exactly, because I might be rocking this human bod I'm definitely not human... It's hard to explain but I'm sure it will be in the books

edit on 7-12-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join