It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a laptop cause all this.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Did the amount of information on Anthony Weiner's laptop, Get the deep state players so scared they brought the cull forward.Did they have to make a rushed version of what they were planning? Since the majority of the officers who saw it are deceased, and the file purported to be Weiner's insurance, causing grown hardened police officers to vomit would be no mean thing. Have things been in a state of war, Assange still in jail Bill Gates Epstein Islanders as was Hillary and Bill and so many more. Big establishment names who if they fell could bring down the state with them. Now what would have brought them all down, is now being eclipsed in something that will destroy the world rather than get them taken. This is more of a reminder of how things can get out of hand when dealing with people who are desperate to dodge justice.Mabey www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Check Yes on Prop That!

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Careful. None of that has been confirmed, including the names of the police officers who have seen the contents of Anthony Weiner's laptop.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Every time I hear this story -I say “hear” because until now there’s no actual visual evidence publicly available- I think the same thing; “Please, let this just be an insane rumor, thought up by some sick individual with too much time on his/her/it’s hands”. But then I remember people like Dutroux, and wonder. What’s certain, is that there’s some sadistic and vile people traversing this giant ball of dirt, and many of these terrible things, that were allegedly found on Weeny’s laptop, are actually being done to children, the question is however; is the “life insurance” file real, and why, if it really exists, is nothing substantial being done about it, or being plastered all over the “news”? Why did none of these cops kill one or more of the perpetrators, in stead of themselves?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Because the first thing of containment is to threaten to kill their wives and kids?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How can anything be proved if the FBI were working to shut it down? The NYPD did something naughty and made a copy. Since the key people can just close any investigation. A copy illegal to view has been posted on the dark web but the contents are such that it is illegal to copy or view. So whoever put the copy there might have triggered the main problem because as time goes by more will know about it. Which if it does exist and a few reputable people have claimed it is so bad no one should see it. This means the only way to contain it is to kill everyone off before everyone kills them. The only people who could have made the copy could well be the cops that witnessed the contents and posted in the nether regions. They seem to be dealt with. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Careful. None of that has been confirmed, including the names of the police officers who have seen the contents of Anthony Weiner's laptop.

That should be a matter of public record.

If it's not - just file suit and a judge will order it released forthwith unless law enforcement can provide a compelling reason why it should not be released.

And personal "embarrassment" is not a compelling reason.

edit on 11/27/2021 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I hear ya. However, there are/were alternatives, like leaking for instance. See to it that it is fed to every available media- and social platform, in every country. Millions of outraged people demanding action, inquiries, arrests and people being sentenced (preferably to death), could be just what’s needed in this case. Maybe they (sick satanic puppies) can even avoid all of that, but they can never show their face again in public, anywhere, ever. Not unless they want to do the ambient temperature challenge.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: carewemust

That should be a matter of public record.

If it's not - just file suit and a judge will order it released forthwith unless law enforcement can provide a compelling reason why it should not be released.

And personal "embarrassment" is not a compelling reason.

The compelling reason is often just a phone call or message to the judge or decision maker. It happens at every level of classification as well as public 'available' unclassified information.

Yes, the rule is that is can't be used to hide embarrassing or other reasons, but every time we see a dump of declassified information, we see tons of stuff that is nothing but "we don't want them to know this ". They do the same with FOIA, etc. Ask yourself this. How could an entire two hour conference call with Dr. Fauci at the beginning of the pandemic be unfit for congress when requested -- literally every single word redacted -- to this day?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Interesting thought. I would tend to say no, the laptop’s alleged contents did not start this meltdown we find ourselves in; I believe the election shenanigans, riots, etc were in the works for years before Weiner’s laptop came to light. But then again, the laptop could’ve been the trigger to kick things off.

I think there’s enough circumstantial evidence to believe the narrative that Weiner had files on his laptop that were so vile they made a hardened cop puke. Weiner WAS convicted of ‘sexting’ an underage girl, after all. Also, the detectives involved are real people; their existence (and deaths) can be easily verified, so their existence CAN’T be dismissed as a work of fiction.

Then there’s the testimony from young women on Epstein’s island that Hillary likes young girls. And does anyone else remember the Marine Security Guard at Camp David who lost his clearance because he told a tabloid about what he frequently saw going on there, when Hillary and her pals had “Pool Parties” during Clinton’s presidency? Or the ‘questionable’ photos posted on Twitter from James Alefontis’ OWN Twitter account? [Alefantis was/is the owner of the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria, epicenter of the whole Pizzagate controversy]

Sure, it’s all circumstantial. But as the saying goes, where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hard to say. Do you know what was on the laptop that could relate to “all this”?

originally posted by: anonentity
Did the amount of information on Anthony Weiner's laptop, Get the deep state players so scared they brought the cull forward.Did they have to make a rushed version of what they were planning? Since the majority of the officers who saw it are deceased, and the file purported to be Weiner's insurance, causing grown hardened police officers to vomit would be no mean thing. Have things been in a state of war, Assange still in jail Bill Gates Epstein Islanders as was Hillary and Bill and so many more. Big establishment names who if they fell could bring down the state with them. Now what would have brought them all down, is now being eclipsed in something that will destroy the world rather than get them taken. This is more of a reminder of how things can get out of hand when dealing with people who are desperate to dodge justice.Mabey www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think it might have been Wikileaks drop just before election. I’ll never forget, I was at work and Spirit Cooking was trending at an alarming rate and then the pictures started dropping and PG was born. From that point on I noticed the true panic and censorship beginning. Those pictures will always be cemented in our minds that followed that trend in November 2016. Though I am not dismissing the impact of the laptop which was a month earlier we only heard of the rumors. It was PG pics that rattled their world because they were operating in plain sight and got caught with their hand in proverbial cooking jar.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ash614

Then we have Trump start to make a heavy impact on trafficking, as he gets closer his presidency is attacked at every level, he must not be allowed to continue, and Biden who likes to shower with his daughter, and would have a lot to lose is made President, so would be a good choice to control to keep the wolves at bay. The whole upper echelon would have been torn apart if all this had got going.It still simmers so a reset might be a great idea to blow it all away. What can go wrong?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Is there any groups of people whom use their "skills" to track down these people, to try and prove these claims true or false. I mean skills of the cyber kind, people use their skills to break into the Playstation store or hbc bank, is there anyone out there trying to get this information and expose it?

I know this is all circumstantial, but there seems to be enough evidence to at least start either an official or unofficial investigation. If I had the skills, I feel like I would pour my free time into this.

But then again, would I be putting my family at risk? Or would I even want to know the truth?...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Then we have Trump start to make a heavy impact on trafficking, as he gets closer his presidency is attacked at every level, he must not be allowed to continue, and Biden who likes to shower with his daughter, and would have a lot to lose is made President, so would be a good choice to control to keep the wolves at bay. The whole upper echelon would have been torn apart if all this had got going.It still simmers so a reset might be a great idea to blow it all away. What can go wrong?

When you look at the trump presidency through the prism of all this evidence, it kind of makes a little more sense. And I think he was blocked at every point even from his most trusted sources, because they knew the results would be so catastrophic, the republic may not survive the backlash.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

That's the kicker if you get real info, you are making yourself a target, The only way I could think this could go off, is from a cyber cafe, loaded as a fairly innocuous-sounding vid, with the real stuff in the middle, it gets spread and then taken down then reloaded again. In the end, it's everywhere.. According to Russian Troll, it's not the Russian Government cutting the connection to the internet. So it might have already been done, the only place it would be likely to endure is on the Russian servers, but they are probably going to isolate Russia from the internet. Then it gets spun as Russian disinformation.Which is valid because there is already a youtube site showing CGI fake vids of politicians, so it can be debunked.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I somehow picked up Q thread first week since I was searching for a plausible explanation for LV massacre and I was suspicious of Q as intelligence disinformation early on. Clearly it wasn’t some kid in the basement pulling it off. But is Q off playing field, is PG going to be forgotten or the Laptop. I don’t think so and I think everything playing out right now is scary. Whoever “they” are Is getting desperate and they are playing for keeps. They have nukes, bioweapons, media Hollywood and they are willing to use every means necessary to maintain power but they will lose in the end.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I get suspicious of anything that seems to get a strong following as it might have been legit once but taken over quite quickly and used for disinformation. The main thing any of the players want to do is to stay in control. It would have been easy to drop the world population as it was accelerating anyway. So the reason for all this has to be that reason, debunking, false information. Especially here. The puppetmasters keep control by owning the asses of the politicians,They have them on sex corruption, and failing that just tell them they will kill their loved ones, so if you just go along all will be ok. The problem is if a tape of a politicians leaks and goes public. They will have to debunk the tape. Which lets the politician off the hook at least on that one. But a massive leak like a copy of a hardrive. With hundred of thousands of personal E mails could be disastrous because their cover is blown. Just like Epstein its all linked to the inner club , making there own laws as they go along.Note how nervous some politicians seem and desperate, they are under threat, this jab is to tidy a lot of things up. Gates Epstein Clintons all have been to Lollita land.How easy to kill someone when they just happened to have a bad reaction, all in the name of your safety.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Many people think the Clinton Body Count was a handful of people that died while he was POTUS and after. There were many names from his Governor of Arkansas days, when being a Clinton body guard, or a state trooper had a nearly statistically impossible death rate after associated with the Clintons.

These people are, and have always been, very corrupt and evil.

I tend to believe, with the Clintons, where there is a bit of smoke, there is a hell of a fire.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

The compelling reason is often just a phone call or message to the judge or decision maker. It happens at every level of classification as well as public 'available' unclassified information.

Maybe.

But the denial will also now be a part of the public record. And lord do they *hate* that.

Death by a thousand cuts is still death though....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join