It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad to say this time to either close your store or shoot the looters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Sorry, but the truth hurts. I think this was the master plan all along. Only the big major stores will be opened in major cities, but.. I lived in southern California back in 1980 and I think the big store was called FEDCO, looters just ransacked the whole store and the cops just watched. Nothing they can do.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
There are also groups out there waiting on BLM and Antifa to start burning and looting again. They may get away with it in places like LA or Portland, but they better have some conviction in their actions in some areas because they may just find themselves in a full blown war. Some communities are fed up with their criminal activities and won’t stand by any longer.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Lawlessness will increase massively because America has forsaken God. You reject his law and the saviour.

The protection your country had from the lawless ones was ironclad. Now its gone. Enjoy the reprobates.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Shoot them.

It’s time to stop allowing these kinds of actions.

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.

Looting will stop when the consequence of that action is too high of a price.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Shoot them.

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.

Absolutely.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Lawlessness will increase massively because America has forsaken God. You reject his law and the saviour.

The protection your country had from the lawless ones was ironclad. Now its gone. Enjoy the reprobates.

NO offense , but I think the parents forgot their little kids butts when they were young.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Shoot them.

I said pretty much the same thing on Facebook while posting a link to a Fox news article and got a 24 hour ban.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It's bad enough the jackal packs are looting, but it's the FU attitude they have that goes along with it. Vast majority are just hoodrat opportunists and the more you give them the more brazen they become. Exactly as anyone with common sense predicted.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
For those who could not watch the video they have a new word for this crime called "Flash Rob".. The premise is the robbers are being paid cash to break in and rob; 500 to 1000 depending on the job. Then the big boss takes the stolen items and sells them to prearranged buyers or openly on the internet. It is a crime syndicate type operation. Many of the past riots were a great cover for the operation to get the stolen items for resale.

That is not to say all break-ins and robberies are of the syndicate as there are many hood rats or gang members who will do the deed if they know the consequences are nothing but free stuff and bling for the taking.
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm surprised how little it's been so far. It's up to the individual communities how much they do or don't do to curb this. The longer this goes on though more and more retailers will avoid those areas. Insurance rates are already skyrocketed in urban areas.
edit on 25-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Next they will go in homes.

Rich peoples homes.

That’s when the shooting starts.

I feel like printing maps to the Pelosi house.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Next they will go in homes.

Rich peoples homes.

That’s when the shooting starts.

I feel like printing maps to the Pelosi house.

Do it. I think a lot of small Calif. business owners would foot the cost for you.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
All businesses soon will need 24 hour armed security 🎩

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All businesses soon will need 24 hour armed security 🎩

Like Mexico city.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I read several stores have already decided to close.

They may go to the communist method that was in East Berlin before the wall fell if they remain open.

Keep all merchandise in cases under lock and key, one representative item of each thing sold behind glass (these days smash proof plexiglass). With clerks placing orders for them to pick up paid for merchandise in a secure location.

OR more likely these days.

Have a clerk supervise a single locked up item. Customers pay and then have the option of having the item shipped to them.

For clothes: One item of each size for trying on and you can not purchase the item you try on. You have to take it to a cash register, pay for it, then have it shipped to your home or you go to a secure location where you get in line to have someone hand it to you.

But there are already quite a few stores in California that are just opting to close because anyone can steal up to $950 worth of merchandise and get nothing more than a parking ticket.

Welcome to the land of the government not caring about crime anymore to be fair and just and to achieve racial equality as they say when they reduce police forces and make theft/breaking and entering a jail free crime.

edit on 11/25/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

Shoot them.

I said pretty much the same thing on Facebook while posting a link to a Fox news article and got a 24 hour ban.

No surprise there. Facebook supports the liberal narrative. Want to bankrupt Facebook? Stop using it.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

There was a video that came out during the blm riots. A limo pulled up to a store all these people piled out of it, stormed a department store, smashing windows as they went and not long afterward ran out, arms filled with their stolen goodies and piled into the limo.

The blm and antifa folks just don't strike me as the type of people who would be traveling around In a limo. To me, it was more like the work of an organized crime or drug gang or something taking advantage of the chaos. You don't need to have any strong political viewpoint to be a criminal nor will that strong political view cause you to become a criminal.
It is just too easy to blame this group or that, blame parents, or the media, or video games. It is much more complex. And, part of it just might be that desperate people take desperate measures. If a society fails to provide the basic necessities to the people within it, when they are doing the best they can, the society has broken one of the basic agreements that was made at the beginning of civilization and cities. Thet, if you leave your lifestyle of nomadic hunter/gatherers and come into the city and do the job we ask of you, grow our food, or build our houses, or protect our cities, ake our bread, others will work to provide you with the necessities you no longer have time to obtain for yourself. Your life will be easier, your life will be better. When this agreement is broken for enough people. The people revolt, they escape, they go back to their nomadic hunter/gatherer ways. I wonder if this might be playing a role.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
how about a future that retail outlets are in compounds and armed guardss both patrol and are stationed for effective line-of-fire

since only wallmarts can afford those outlets the common folk get parcel delivery with Driver and 'shot-gun' in the passabger seat like old stagecoaches of yonder days

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

My favorite is that stores being looted and burned in black neighborhoods don’t reopen and the very people that did the looting and burning cry racism when the store doesn’t reopen.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

there is light in my dwelling.....
edit on 25-11-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join