It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin is in pain

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Over the last two years the State of (insert your State here) Wisconsin has endured a lot. Beginning with the justified shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha and the Black Lives Matter riots that followed, to the justified shootings of three rioters by Kyle Rittenhouse, the amount of political violence has been off the charts.

Add in the fact that many people in Wisconsin rightfully believe that the 2020 General Election was forfeit. I.E., the choice stolen from the people in our swing state during the wee hours of the night, and few doing anything about it, and you have a recipe for revolution.

Enter the Waukesha Massacre.

The pain and grief we are going through is real and traumatic. Tensions are HIGH, you MUST believe me.

But in spite of all of this pain, at least we take comfort in the fact that we are receiving support from our national leaders, media, celebrities and more.

I'm sadly joking from an angle of severe disappointment. When we are hurting the most, there are those that refuse to voice our pain or even rub it in. Don't believe me, go search Twitter or any other part of the Internet. There are some evil people out there and the media responsible for "retaining trust of the community" are the worst of them all.

he just missed a turn

Do you live in small town America? Do you know how an event like a Christmas parade brings together a community?

just a parade crash

This Waukesha Massacre is a tragedy tearing apart the fabric of our societal trust. Did you hear about the now 6th victim in the attack, an 8yo boy? Did you know his 12yo older brother is also fighting for his life in the ICU with a fractured skull? Did you learn yet of this princess?

There are many more. Many.

And despite all of this PAIN we are dealing with, the media will NOT afford us some pity and will most certainly not call a spade a spade. The President of the United States will tell us that we don't yet have all the facts about this massacre. And yet he will suggest that Kyle was a white supremacist.

DARREL BROOKS POSTED ABOUT KNOCKING OUT WHITE PEOPLE, RAN OVER HIS GIRLFRIEND WITH HIS CAR, IS A PEDOPHILE, AND NOW WE LEARN, IS A BONAFIDE TERRORIST.

These treacherous, blatantly EVIL framing of stories by the government and media will NOT go unpunished. We cannot go on like this. We simply cannot.

Here's another...

How much more of this can we take? How many more innocent people, including children, are we going to let die while THEY cover for it?

Don't bother telling me they are just trying to stoke the fires of revolution, because they are already alight, and in search of more fuel.

edit on 24-11-2021 by Tempter because: improper word

edit on 24-11-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I Think Brandon does this on purpose , everything coming out of his administration is to destroy this country. The day is coming when one of these riots is going to be shut down by the people and it is going to be deadly . With this administration and the media the way it is I don't see the people stepping back from the fire . I hope my opinion is wrong but I fear it is not .

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Wisconsin seems to get bad when you get south of Sheboygan for some reason. Same problem exists in Minnesota, the lower quarter of the state seems to have a lots of problems. I cannot understand why, It has been that way for years. Probably because the big cities are in those areas or something.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Wisconsin seems to get bad when you get south of Sheboygan for some reason. Same problem exists in Minnesota, the lower quarter of the state seems to have a lots of problems. I cannot understand why, It has been that way for years. Probably because the big cities are in those areas or something.

I'm not sure if you're trying to be obtuse or not (I suspect intentionally) but I'm not talking about every day city crime. I'm talking about the INTENTIONAL misleading of the public by the media and leaders and how they are framed on these NATIONAL stories emanating from Wisconsin over the last two years.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The MSM is the enemy and now a terrorist organization.
This is what it looks like living under a tyrannical government...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sadly I have come to the conclusion that this division will last until we get truth from the media; there is no middle ground to be had. They either tell us the truth and facts of the happenings of which they are reporting without speculation or propaganda spin or we are going to go down the same path as evidenced by the past few years.

The American people as well as the rest of the world deserve the facts and not BS.
My personal protest sign for the MSM is: “Information, not Speculation”.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Oh, the Murderer of Waukesha shot his own nephew over a cell phone, too!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

WHY GOD WHY WAS THIS ANIMAL ON THE STREETS?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Some might read your post as hyperbolic, but I do not.

I literally consider them as the enemy of the people.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

There are posts I read every so often on ATS that tear at my heart strings. When mamabeth lost her daughter, it took me quite a while to compose myself enough to offer my condolences.

Your post is also one of those.

Yes, I heard about the 8-year-old boy that died from his injuries - I hung my head in a long moment of silence when I first read about it. I did not know about his 12-year-old brother in ICU with brain injuries. I did not know about the "Princess" in similar agony. It hurts to hear about these young, innocent lives, either snuffed out far too soon or placed in such peril over nothing more than pure hatred... it hurts bad.

I know you're angry. I'm angry, too. But more than that, I'm scared... not for me; I can hold my own and if I die tomorrow I will have lived more life than most people. I'm scared for all those who are caught in the line of fire, who can't hold their own and who haven't lived a full life yet. I imagine you're scared as well.

It seems we have good reason to be scared for those we care about. I was born into a world where law was said to be equal for all men. I was born into this world where good people watched out for each other, where the police were there to actually serve and protect those who were in need, where the government was said to have our best interests at heart, and where men and women were to be judged by the strength of their character and nothing else.

Yeah, I know; most of those early ideals went out the window pretty quick.

Instead, I now find myself in a world where good people are attacked without cause and without recourse. I live in this world where the government is the enemy of the people, the police only serve and protect as they are allowed by that corrupt government, where elections are meaningless choreographed illusions, and where evil flourishes openly and brazenly. It was many years ago when I said:

"The country is like a house: if it is maintained and cared for, it will last virtually forever. If, however, that house is allowed to fall into disrepair, at some point there is nothing left to repair and it must be razed. The United States of America no longer has enough left to fix; it must be razed and replaced."

Since then I have looked for something, anything to prove me wrong. I have found little nuggets of hope here and there, but invariably they all turn out to be woefully insufficient. A fresh coat of paint now only coats the rot for a short time until it flakes off to reveal more rot. New gutters do noting to correct the huge sections of missing roof. The foundation has crumbled to the point that attempts to patch it only make it worse.

Unfortunately, the termites seem to have found a favorable climate in Wisconsin.

I don't have any answers; I don't have any comfort even. Just know that across this country, there are millions upon millions of people just like you and me who also see what is happening, and that number is growing by the day. You are not alone, for whatever small amount of comfort that may or may not be.

Also know this when it comes to the infamous Mr. Brooks: in the deepest, darkest, lowest level of Hell itself, where the heat is the most severe and the torture at its greatest, there lies a pit in the floor where all that horror emanates. That pit is reserved for those who hurt a child. Somewhere below the ash and smoke and cries of misery, there is a seat reserved for one Mr. Darrell Brooks.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Well said. So true, but almost never said as such . MSM being terrorists .

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Perhaps the government, with their 'enrichment' projects for all politicians has become the real enemy, and the media just does their bidding for their own personal gain and power.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

There are posts I read every so often on ATS that tear at my heart strings. When mamabeth lost her daughter, it took me quite a while to compose myself enough to offer my condolences.

Your post is also one of those.

Yes, I heard about the 8-year-old boy that died from his injuries - I hung my head in a long moment of silence when I first read about it. I did not know about his 12-year-old brother in ICU with brain injuries. I did not know about the "Princess" in similar agony. It hurts to hear about these young, innocent lives, either snuffed out far too soon or placed in such peril over nothing more than pure hatred... it hurts bad.

I know you're angry. I'm angry, too. But more than that, I'm scared... not for me; I can hold my own and if I die tomorrow I will have lived more life than most people. I'm scared for all those who are caught in the line of fire, who can't hold their own and who haven't lived a full life yet. I imagine you're scared as well.

It seems we have good reason to be scared for those we care about. I was born into a world where law was said to be equal for all men. I was born into this world where good people watched out for each other, where the police were there to actually serve and protect those who were in need, where the government was said to have our best interests at heart, and where men and women were to be judged by the strength of their character and nothing else.

Yeah, I know; most of those early ideals went out the window pretty quick.

Instead, I now find myself in a world where good people are attacked without cause and without recourse. I live in this world where the government is the enemy of the people, the police only serve and protect as they are allowed by that corrupt government, where elections are meaningless choreographed illusions, and where evil flourishes openly and brazenly. It was many years ago when I said:

"The country is like a house: if it is maintained and cared for, it will last virtually forever. If, however, that house is allowed to fall into disrepair, at some point there is nothing left to repair and it must be razed. The United States of America no longer has enough left to fix; it must be razed and replaced."

Since then I have looked for something, anything to prove me wrong. I have found little nuggets of hope here and there, but invariably they all turn out to be woefully insufficient. A fresh coat of paint now only coats the rot for a short time until it flakes off to reveal more rot. New gutters do noting to correct the huge sections of missing roof. The foundation has crumbled to the point that attempts to patch it only make it worse.

Unfortunately, the termites seem to have found a favorable climate in Wisconsin.

I don't have any answers; I don't have any comfort even. Just know that across this country, there are millions upon millions of people just like you and me who also see what is happening, and that number is growing by the day. You are not alone, for whatever small amount of comfort that may or may not be.

Also know this when it comes to the infamous Mr. Brooks: in the deepest, darkest, lowest level of Hell itself, where the heat is the most severe and the torture at its greatest, there lies a pit in the floor where all that horror emanates. That pit is reserved for those who hurt a child. Somewhere below the ash and smoke and cries of misery, there is a seat reserved for one Mr. Darrell Brooks.

TheRedneck

Very eloquent, thank you.

I know my post was a mess and nearly incoherent, but that's how I find myself about this topic.

I sincerely thank you for your response.

There is so much of this house in disrepair.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Psychological warfare.

I struggle to find any other words.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Quoting myself because I want to add that Fox News(who is far from the bastion of great reporting) is the only MSM reporting about Brooks social media anti white stance:
www.foxnews.com...

The Facebook account appearing to belong to Darrell Brooks, the suspect behind the Waukesha Christmas parade attack, contains memes and messages calling for violence against White people, as well as suggesting "Hitler was right" for killing Jews during the Holocaust.

"LEARNED ND TAUGHT BEHAVIOR!! so when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it...the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD..," Brooks wrote on Facebook on June 9, 2020 accompanied by the middle finger emoji

A more recent post also showed the Facebook account weighing in on the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict last Friday, saying he "wasn’t surprised 1 bit."

More at link. I checked the other MSM sites and not a word spoken about his history of social media posting. At least there is one news site, I suppose.

Again, I say if we can’t get truth from our media then we can not have a meaningful dialogue with each other and find common ground.

edit on 25-11-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
ABC News Nightline ran a 30 minute special tonight, because 1 Black man was killed by a Redneck who was found guilty in Georgia today.

All the Black leaders and citizens interviewed were whining and moaning about racism in America.

They said nothing about the Black man who murdered 6 people in cold blood at a Wisconsin Christmas parade this week.

They said nothing about the hundreds of Black children and teens murdered by Black shooters in America this year.

Absolutely disgusting how misplaced their priorities are.

No wonder every single race that comes to America, out does the Black race, in everything that's good.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ABC News Nightline ran a 30 minute special tonight, because 1 Black man was killed by a Redneck who was found guilty in Georgia today.

All the Black leaders and citizens interviewed were whining and moaning about racism in America.

They said nothing about the Black man who murdered 6 people in cold blood at a Wisconsin Christmas parade this week.

They said nothing about the hundreds of Black children and teens murdered by Black shooters in America this year.

Absolutely disgusting how misplaced their priorities are.

No wonder every single race that comes to America, out does the Black race, in everything that's good.

Mark Belling, a legendary radio host in Milwaukee, had to say this about the event (paraphrasing):

"On one side you have everything that's good about America in the parade community being VICTIMIZED by the other, everything that's bad in America, with the repeat criminal set free on liberal policies."

NEVER EVER vote for a judge who supports bail reform. And if he hires a commissioner who supports it, demand the firing of that asshat, too.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

"Bail reform" should make it harder for a criminal to be released, since it's now so easy for them to be released.

I was going to start a thread 2 days ago about the percentage of violent crimes committed by someone who has previously served time for 1 or more violent crimes.

Amazingly, I couldn't find any statistics on that subject!

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thank you for a very thoughtful & informative post!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I'm no cop hater but if they are going to support this crap any further
then I guess we know where this war begins. We have no choice.

I have tears right now for Julia and those other two boys. My God why?

The police across this nation can not continue to support these politicians.
In fact it would be warranted if the turned on them to avoid more violence.

The leaders of this country have effectively and immorally tapped into an
evil reservoir of hateful humanity to quench their thirst for blood. I ask how
is it that any self respecting police officer can continue to support these
murdering barbarians?

We have a President who has no empathy and without empathy he isn't even
a human being. The President of the United States right now is a murdering
pedophile. Of we're going to have this madness and it's just beginning because
so many won't go along with their disease control because we see where it's
going. The police can stop all of this and if they don't good luck in hell.

I don't think any of you people even get it yet. But you will.
edit on 25-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
His justification came from the sitting government of the USA and the MSM, he would have actually had a sense of self justification whilst ploughing into those poor people, there are many just like him out there being fed daily by TPTB.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join