It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Urges Members To Take Up Arms After Rittenhouse Verdict

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It seems Antifa is worried that they might get shot if they attack people or continue to burn buildings down, go figure. Now they want their members to arm up with some delusion that they are going to proactively "shoot first". This should be interesting in the near future.

So, who here thinks that this is a good idea?

m.washingtontimes.com...

“Antifa accounts in Portland & beyond are terrified over the Rittenhouse acquittal because they’re afraid others will shoot them dead during an attack & have a legal argument for self-defense. They’re urging comrades to get guns immediately so they can kill before being killed,” Mr. Ngo wrote on Twitter, providing multiple screenshots to support his claim.

But numerous group members, following the framing of the Rittenhouse case on MSNBC and other left-leaning news outlets, said last week’s verdict gives conservatives a right to kill them.

“Can’t stress enough about how much the Rittenhouse acquittal has altered the protest landscape. What little safety we thought we might have had doesn’t actually exist and it’s just open season on us for all of the Kyle Rittenhouses,” wrote Twitter poster “VioletNightmare.”

Activist “Chud Watch” agreed and said the fears were widespread.

“We talk about this all the time with our close circles … the day the boy walked, the game changed,” he wrote.

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If they are scared they should stay home and not commit any arsons, lootings, riots, or murders.

That way no one’s home will be terrorised and nobody will get shot.

Everybody wins!

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Kyle shoots Antifa arms they’d better watch out.

Seriously though, now that they know there’s consequences for rioting I believe they will avoid open rioting and there will be more terrorist type events.

That’s how skinny jeans cowards operate.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

All this is going to do is lead to major gunfights on city streets. That's not something that I want to see happen.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Well, Antifa thugs are a bunch of soy boys who only become 'tough' when they put on their darth vader outfits they pieced together from Amazon. haha

Maybe they will end up shooting each other....which will do the world some good.

Let this be a lesson though to the actual anti-fascists - because we all know that antifa are the REAL fascists......
Just avoid areas they occupy. Avoid crowds. None of those tw@ts will be well trained (have you seen them try and swing a bat with their puny arms?) and stray bullets are sure to land anywhere and everywhere.

While Kyle did some good and ridded the Earth of some vile people....while I think we need more Kyle's out there...Don't be a Kyle. Let these soy boy tw@ts destroy themselves.

Let these azzholes destroy there cities. That will be on the democrat leadership to deal with. And like Jack Posobiec continually warns people: STAY OUT OF THE CITIES. These azzholes are not coming into the rural burbs, that's for sure.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Good they should be afraid.

They may get away with their BS in the cities where the cops are neutered and the population is disarmed and the DA's don't prosecute.

But if they try that crap in the suburbs, there's a good chance they'll meet some lead farmers.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Serious as the fear is?

Schadenfreude. I'm lovin' it. One's own medicine often tastes worse than anticipated.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So I guess this means none of them actually watched the trial.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
From the article in the OP...

“Can’t stress enough about how much the Rittenhouse acquittal has altered the protest landscape. What little safety we thought we might have had doesn’t actually exist and it’s just open season on us for all of the Kyle Rittenhouses,” wrote Twitter poster “VioletNightmare.”

This would be so funny except this quote from Antifa of all places is taken seriously. There is something wrong with people to take statements like this from Antifa seriously.
This quote is not fit to print, yet there it is.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Serious as the fear is?

Schadenfreude. I'm lovin' it. One's own medicine often tastes worse than anticipated.

yeah but this is the type of fear that will only result with more innocent lives lost of people in the wrong place at the wrong time.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
So I guess this means none of them actually watched the trial.

Basically. But to be fair, I didn't watch jack either. However, I did at least bother to read along now & then.

Filling their drawers over it is very amusing, the verdict quite effectively scared the # out of the mouthy little snots.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: Nyiah

Serious as the fear is?

yeah but this is the type of fear that will only result with more innocent lives lost of people in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Let's be blunt here, and not beat around bushes or be wishy-washy:
Be that as it may, if they're going to do that & nuke their own cause, okey dokey then. If that's how they want to land on the official list of terrorist orgs & reserve their cells in Gitmo, then retarded is as retarded does.

Edit: And I highly doubt it ever will go beyond one or two Antifa-provoked instances before they scatter like roaches and stay that way. It's a big club of chicken#s with big mouths. Bike locks in socks is literal high school #, so make of that for competency as you will.
edit on 11/24/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

*laughs*

OMG! If we attack people, they might shoot us!

Do they even realize how weak and pathetic they sound?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
They are pissed they thought the Aubery trial was gonna have some acquittals so they could justify "shopping" before Friday.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*laughs*

haha, my exact thoughts on the topic.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

And that is when the shooting war starts.
They should be allowed to march and protest all they want per the 1st Amendment, which is every American’s right.
Burning, looting and attacking people should not be tolerated.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

*laughs*

Biden's government-sponsored, domestic terrorist organizations never make sense.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Ditto this

Protest all you want, but start looting / burning / destroying / attacking people / stopping the survival of others, then yeah, there SHOULD be consequences.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

*laughs*

DB, they think you and I are supposed to take it from them as if we are their play things. Now they have to decide if it is worth getting hot lead inserted at a high rate of speed before they decide to hurt others. Is it worth the missing appendages to attack innocent people? People who they expect to just take the beatings to a pulp and even to death from the violent thugs demanding "justice" for the wrong reasons.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

And that is when the shooting war starts.
They should be allowed to march and protest all they want per the 1st Amendment, which is every American’s right.
Burning, looting and attacking people should not be tolerated.

It is never about exercising their 1st Amendment. They don't believe in our Constitution. They are paid fascists.
They are paid provocateurs. Paid rioters. When done, they go home to mom and play their video games.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join