It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Urges Members To Take Up Arms After Rittenhouse Verdict

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: infolurker

Poor babies.

They can't burn, loot, and destroy in peace!

We can have our mommies drive us to another state so we can shoot people, just like Kyle…and of course trump and the fascists Americans who support him are calling this murderer a hero…HERO!…

So all you young republican fascists have carte blanche on killing anyone that makes you mad

You do know that's extreme 25 people died in all the riots it's what happens when people riot
edit on 24-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ohhhh noooo! People of a certaion color are tired of this crap. Really, they have run out of other people to make mad and join. Boy with the ar really killed thier plans. SO, I'm curious. Just who is the new group?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

They’re urging comrades to get guns immediately so they can kill before being killed,” Mr. Ngo wrote on Twitter, providing multiple screenshots to support his claim.

So a Logically minded person would understand .

Lets not riot in a country where everyone is potentially armed , Lets keep it peaceful yes ?

but know the idea seems to be Keep up the violence and Arm yourself , well this is going to get ugly.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Do you not realize that many many many people out there were armed , Or do you think Rittenhouse was the only one with a Gun? ?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Do you not realize that many many many people out there were armed , Or do you think Rittenhouse was the only one with a Gun? ?

Gaige for example!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Poor babies.

We can have our mommies drive us to another state so we can shoot people, just like Kyle…and of course trump and the fascists Americans who support him are calling this murderer a hero…HERO!…

So all you young republican fascists have carte blanche on killing anyone that makes you mad

I assume you are unaware of the facts in the case.

Even a majority of the frothing at the mouth lefties on The Democratic Underground boards concede that it was clearly self defense. The Jury made the correct verdict based on the overwhelming abundance of video evidence.

www.democraticunderground.com...

edit on 24-11-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Without question, the dumbest sentence I've read in days. And in no way, shape or form, is based in any kind of reality.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Mate you are the perfect example of someone who has been completely mis-informed by Twitter and the Left Media.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I got to page two before I came to realize this is beginning to sound a lot like the lawless territories portrayed by the TV cowboy western genre. Gunsmoke is a good example of how they used armed self defense in the conflicts of almost every episode. To spite the fact that the historical Dodge City Kansas never allowed guns in town, every episode has a gun fight and Marshal Dillon was always giving a pass to a clean case of self defense. But given an indication of anything beyond self defense and 2nd Amendment carry rights and the gun happy cowboy got jail time and Festus as company. Just seems to relate somehow, or I watch too many old western TV shows and movies.
edit on 24-11-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I think we are going to see a lot more videos like the one where the guy tried to hold up a gun store. He had like ten pointed at him to his one. And other videos of them accidentally shooting others of their own group.

I have noticed stores are getting some guns and ammo back in stock. This will change that trend.

I am more concerned about them missing many times. They will not care to aim well and consider what is behind what they are shooting at.

Any 30 ought 6 or 30-30? That there is some black market merchandise at the moment (won't be so much after the 30th around here). Still, good stuff to have on hand, even without the rifles.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

All this is going to do is lead to major gunfights on city streets. That's not something that I want to see happen.

That's why you take a defensive position, high up, with a nice 338 platform. Of course, I don't think they would call it self defense from a mile away lol. The Antifa idiots should be concerned though, you point a gun at somebody expect to be shot, that's called self defense.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

If you bothered to alleviate yourself of the ignorance shown, you may be worth a conversation.

Being so willfully ignorant must be exhausting.

Rosenbaum threw a plastic bag with toothbrush and various other hygiene items at Kyle…Kyle shot and killed him for that…Kyle then shot and killed the other guy because the other guy thought he was an active shooter and hit him once with a skateboard…

Let’s just forget about having the police arrest the rioters, we will bring in a 17 yr kid with an AR and mow these people down and then he will be called a hero and invited to Mara lago to smile and pose with trump
You said I was ignorant twice, say it a few more times if it makes you feel any better

You have actually given me something to think about from a different angle. Thanks, as unpopular as that response may seem on this thread. True or not what you propose is worth consideration IMO.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Liberals are against guns. Antifa and BLM are liberals.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

All this is going to do is lead to major gunfights on city streets. That's not something that I want to see happen.

No. A minimally trained shooter could pick off seven of them before they figure out where the shots are coming from. The rest will scurry back home to mom's basement.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Go ahead and protest. Speak your mind, share your opinions with the world, so long as you do it peacefully 99.9999999999% of folks won't care, no matter how much they may disagree.

Peacefully, being the operative word.

Had those 3 cretins not attacked Rittenhouse, two of them would likely still be alive today. Rittenhouse didn't make them attack him, thereby forcing him to defend himself...they made the conscious choice to attack him. They chose poorly.

They didn't think the kid would shoot, and they'd be able to take the gun... Oops. Again, they chose poorly. They were looking for an easy victim... Oops. They chose poorly.

Don't try to foist off their guilt onto the kid defending himself. Makes you look rather... Hmmm.... Petty. Yeah, that's the word.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You still living in your mom's basement or on level two of her house are rich in lunacy.

What part of the statement about the mostly peaceful protestors did you believe was true while they firebombed buildings and beat the hell out of people?

Poor babies.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
It seems Antifa is worried that they might get shot if they attack people or continue to burn buildings down, go figure. Now they want their members to arm up with some delusion that they are going to proactively "shoot first". This should be interesting in the near future.

So, who here thinks that this is a good idea?

m.washingtontimes.com...

“Antifa accounts in Portland & beyond are terrified over the Rittenhouse acquittal because they’re afraid others will shoot them dead during an attack & have a legal argument for self-defense. They’re urging comrades to get guns immediately so they can kill before being killed,” Mr. Ngo wrote on Twitter, providing multiple screenshots to support his claim.

But numerous group members, following the framing of the Rittenhouse case on MSNBC and other left-leaning news outlets, said last week’s verdict gives conservatives a right to kill them.

“Can’t stress enough about how much the Rittenhouse acquittal has altered the protest landscape. What little safety we thought we might have had doesn’t actually exist and it’s just open season on us for all of the Kyle Rittenhouses,” wrote Twitter poster “VioletNightmare.”

Activist “Chud Watch” agreed and said the fears were widespread.

“We talk about this all the time with our close circles … the day the boy walked, the game changed,” he wrote.

Wait
Just hang on
We were told "antifa" didn't exist.
How can an organization that doesn't exist issue statements?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Poor babies.

My brother I will support and protect, within the law, your right to protest.

It appears to me someone gave you a faulty definition of protest.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join