It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Event Risk Assessment Planning Tool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, in the U.S., I thought that maybe someone would like to know their risk for being exposed to covid at their Thanksgiving gatherings. This tool is relatively straightforward to use. Leaving the ascertainment bias set to 4 is probably good enough. I think we are having 27 people at our gluttonous event. They say our risk is that at least one person will have covid is around 21%. Honestly, I wouldn't change our plans even if it said our risk was 100%.

covid event risk assessment planning tool
edit on 24 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Linky no worky.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Your link is missing.
If you can no longer edit, just add in another post, and I can fix the OP

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you both. It should be working now. I normally check my links after posting, but failed to do so this time.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There are hundreds of different kinds of airborne viruses. If you are worried about it that much, then better wear hazmat suit 24 7 365.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zoller

What about my post made you think that I am worried? I have a higher risk when I am at work.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Dang, I'm good. My accuracy was 90%. I know my area, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Right now we are in the high risk area....but I am not worried at all, we just passed our fourteen day quarantine monday for having covid, we have got immunity now. The wife and I are not sick anymore, she has a little cough once in a while.

Tomorrow we will go to the daughters for thanksgiving dinner, we cannot give it to others nor will we get it. We will make some of the Dr. mudges citrus combo which contains chemistry similar to the chemistry in the new pfizer anti-viral medication the government ordered about five billion dollars worth of. At over five hundred bucks a treatment, I will just eat the foods containing the m-pro cl3 inhibitor foods like I did with this covid. We will bring some to the dinner and tell everyone to have some to help protect them from the virus. Also the sage and rosemary in the turkey stuffing will protect them somewhat and that is used as a seasoning on the bird too. I am bringing blueberry pie and cherry pie, two other things that fight covid.....but a lot of people do not use sage on their turkeys these days, they choose the rubs that are like the rotisserie chickens, they do not work, and most people have pumpkin pie, another thing that does not really help against covid.

I know some ways to combat this wimpy virus.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Most risky place is super market and grocery stores. Cinemas come a close second.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What's this citrus combo you speak of? All good over here, minus normal colds with a kindergartner in the house (negative for covid with the missus since she had to get tested for her sniffles due to being a teacher), but this just sounds like a good cold / flu season recipe!

Glad yall are feeling well and ready to enjoy family for the holiday! Cheers!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zoller

Doctors, nurses, dentists, hygienists, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, laboratory personnel and morgue workers have the highest risk.
edit on 24 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Lol I work in the live production industry...in fact I just left a load in for Amazon over at the Venetian. There had to be 500+ people working the load in there...wonder what the risk is for those type events.

The crazy part is I haven't actually met anyone in months who's had covid recently...not to say there isn't anyone who has...but there sure don't seem to be many.

Edit: Funny enough I actually checked after I replied and its says a 98% risk. Yet I sure don't hear about guys getting sick at any rate even approaching that.
edit on 24-11-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I'm assuming you mean the Venetian in Las Vegas. The website says that there is a 98% chance that at least one person will have covid at a 500-person event held in Las Vegas. That doesn't mean that there is a 98% chance of catching covid. There are too many other factors involved for who will catch it. It's just saying there is a 98% chance that at least one person at the event will have it.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I tried it out. On the map of the nation, I hovered over my county, risk of 63%, vax rate of 53%. Well that sucks. So I zoom in on the map to see if maybe they had individual towns. Now the risk for my county is 19%, vax rate 59%.

So, it's on track to be as accurate as listening to Fauchi or Mr. Poopy Pants.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: rickymouse

What's this citrus combo you speak of? All good over here, minus normal colds with a kindergartner in the house (negative for covid with the missus since she had to get tested for her sniffles due to being a teacher), but this just sounds like a good cold / flu season recipe!

Glad yall are feeling well and ready to enjoy family for the holiday! Cheers!

Two grapefruit, three oranges, two kiwi and a little sugar to taste. You wash and cut the citrus and peel the kiwi, then cut loose and scoop out the orange and grapefruit slices and put in the bowl with the chunked kiwi.

The grapefruit has four antiviral chemistries, oranges have one which is a form of benzoic acid, and the kiwi has an enzyme that destroys another enzyme that results in the papain class enzyme of the virus to be destroyed. It also inhibits Trypsin, so it reduces hunger because trypsin is also a papain enzyme.

The little sugar increases the uptake of those chemistries by the digestive system but again, too much sugar is counterproductive. These chemistries do not include the vitamin c, that has some antiviral properties, but it is not nearly as strong as the chemistries I mentioned. I just eat the grapefruit most of the time, it is plenty strong and the research I read stated that the amount of some of the antiviral chemistry from half a grapefruit was enough to protect you for three days. Because grapefruit inhibits certain p450 enzymes, it stays active longer....it also does that for some meds, that is why it cannot be consumed while taking certain meds.

If you are broke, white pine needle tea has three chemistries that work against this virus, but the one that they make tamaflu out of does not work well against covid, that is better for the flu I guess.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Be aware guys the Thanksgiving is going to be used to push for a new variant and the booster shots, this is soo predictable, already the rumors of variant are starting to circulate, we have to remember that the flu is already with us also.

rickymouse I already cook a bash of the qinone and drinking everyday, is actually good.

Also my daughter already full jabbed is been telling me that they are having and increase of atrial afibrilltion cases among the older crowd coming to the emergency room after second jabs.

My daughter is fully jabbed soo she have nothing to gain or lose with this informatkion

new topics

top topics

join