It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into christmas parade in Waukusha WI. Shots fired too. 1 hr north of Kenosha.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
(post by YouSir removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Possible gunfire

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: ketsuko

True, you do make a fair point and to be fair to them I don’t recall any terrorist attacks committed in their name. Just the gross rhetoric.

It's the Black Panthers that are more prone to action, and even they don't get into it all that often, but they have been known to.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The lack of apprehension is worrisome.

Makes me wonder if the vehicle didn't belong the the perpetrator(s)

For those who don't live in the Milwaukee-Chicago metro area, let me make one thing clear:

There is a MASSIVE problem with young black males stealing cars. In the infinite inner-city leadership wisdom of Liberal mayors, they have decided NOT to pursue them as a matter of police policy. Therefore, the grand theft auto crime rates have massively increased.

I'd put a small fortune on the idea that this was a stolen car situation.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Hey, if you're going to run into people with it, you wouldn't want blood on your actual grill.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: TzarChasm

I can agree to that. Innocent people were needlessly killed.

That tends to trigger folks.

However you're the only one here whinging about their political ideology being a possible motive.

On topic. Another update is scheduled for now.

I'm "whinging" because nothing happens on this planet without political motive anymore, and everything has to be a crisis of social stability and border security and economic implosion. Or maybe it's just a drunken dumbass in their mom's car.

So, you just 'whinge' in advance then..just to be sure, to be sure...BTW, "Or maybe it's just a drunken dumbass in their mom's car" is just as political as anything else eh?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No.

No one was "literally expecting this". That would mean we all expected someone to drive their effing SUV through a parade. That is what literally means. No one expected this.

It would be far more accurate to say that if this driver rants about the miscarriage of justice and white supremacy and revolution and bunch of other stuff inspired by the reactions in the press ... not one of us would be at all surprised.

I said "something like this". As in retaliation for injustice by clearing Rittenhouse of all charges because what else do you expect from the "evil left". And maybe YOU in particular are surprised, but many here were watching and waiting for the other shoe to drop.

a reply to: smurfy

I'm going with drunken dumbass in their mom's car because I'm not politically affiliated and I don't have a hate boner for liberals.

edit on 21-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Asking me what my point was lead me to believe that you were under the impression that I was implying something other than just saying "It was Black dudes". Tell me, what else would someone read into that comment you made to me, other than you thinking I had a political point?

And I already said once what I think this is and it has nothing to do with American politics.

edit on 21 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

The lack of apprehension is worrisome.

Makes me wonder if the vehicle didn't belong the the perpetrator(s)

For those who don't live in the Milwaukee-Chicago metro area, let me make one thing clear:

There is a MASSIVE problem with young black males stealing cars. In the infinite inner-city leadership wisdom of Liberal mayors, they have decided NOT to pursue them as a matter of police policy. Therefore, the grand theft auto crime rates have massively increased.

I'd put a small fortune on the idea that this was a stolen car situation.

I lived in Chicago and is not only young black males that steal cars…lol…
edit on 21-11-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

No, but we already are pretty certain this is minority perps. If it weren't the press would have already reported the race of the suspect in custody.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yeah good points, they’re pretty extreme but don’t pull crap like this.

Thing is though, I read articles with various personalities and groups threatening retribution if Rittenhouse was acquitted. Now this has happened. It’s just depraved and sick and all fuelled by the media and Hollywood elite.

I think we’re in WW3 and don’t know it yet. A few years ago I expressed to a mate that I thought WW3 would not be fought nation vs nation but within most countries, akin to a civil war with ideology vs ideology.

Who knows anymore

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No, but we already are pretty certain this is minority perps. If it weren't the press would have already reported the race of the suspect in custody.

I get what you are saying but I don’t know how it correlates with a statement that says that only young black males steal cars in Chicago.

link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Asking me what my point was lead me to believe that you were under the impression that I was implying something other than just saying "It was Black dudes". Tell me, what else would someone read into that comment you made to me, other than you thinking I had a political point?

And I already said once what I think is and it has nothing to do with American politics.

It would have been easier to say nothing at all until you did actually have something useful to say, instead of giving me crap because I asked you a simple question and now you need to make a point of trying to insinuate I made the question political in the first place. "What are we supposed to infer from that revelation" is a very simple question that required literally "nothing" in reply and now you're on my ass like a dog with a bone. If you don't have a point, then kthxbye.

link   

How sick we go through a list of possibilities

-drunk driver
-auto theft
-terrorism
-race revenge
- random or medical issue

Spin the wheel

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Funny I can't find anything from msnbc on youtube about this
I wonder why? I mean this is what they wanted so bad! Reports are mostly fox, and affiliates, cnn and abc have a report and some independents.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

I was diagnosed with being a smartass at a very young age. I'm told it's incurable and possibly fatal if I'm on the wrong street.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Funny I can't find anything from msnbc on youtube about this
I wonder why? I mean this is what they wanted so bad! Reports are mostly fox, and affiliates, cnn and abc have a report and some independents.

MSNBC didn't have a producer there to follow the car as it sped through the parade.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

How sick we go through a list of possibilities

-drunk driver
-auto theft
-terrorism
-race revenge
- random or medical issue

Spin the wheel

I read that the ATF and FBI were assisting but the local police has the lead. I think that eliminates terrorism or political violence. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It would have been easier to say nothing at all until you did actually have something useful to say, 

Indeed.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not. The last word in the news conference I saw said they didn't know yet if terrorism was involved. Of course, it could still just be an old-fashioned hate crime too.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join