It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into christmas parade in Waukusha WI. Shots fired too. 1 hr north of Kenosha.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yesterday there was a major Christmas parade in downtown Chicago. It can get up to 50-100 people deep in some areas. One hour drive south and this could have much worse.

If it was done on purpose, it's so sad they are targeting little children.
edit on November 21st 2021 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Considering both Waukesha and Kenosha could be considered suburbs of Milwaukee and aren't that far apart ...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well, Mayor speaks of a lost family member, police chief speaks of children being among those hurt, a terrible event and my heart goes out all those families who have been affected in any which way.
It's quite clear from social video that the car was driven directly into those on or near the pavement, and also quite clear that the vehicle had already substantial damage even before it hit barriers on the way into the area, while the police chief also talked about a fluid situation ongoing, and while the car, and a "person of interest" are in custody.

Having said that, I think it is wise not to foster speculation as to the who and why at this time.

Sadly, in edit, all UK news stations are now reporting more deaths.
edit on 21-11-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
What level of depravity does something like this take?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
What level of depravity does something like this take?

For the European Muslims, it takes a high degree of religious zealotry.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Probably some high or drunk guys out riding around that got all confused by a Christmas parade on November twenty first. Well, black Friday sales already started, why not have christmas parades before Thanksgiving too.

There does not have to be anything racial or a rebellion of the trial outcome associated with this, but I suppose they might try to use that excuse to justify their actions and try to get off easier. accidents happen sometimes. If they purposely ran into that crowd, toss them in prison and throw away the key.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Updated to "fatalities" plural.

They won't say how many until families can be notified which is entirely fair.

There are some quotes in here from an Alderman. It doesn't really add anything new.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Three Suspects huh? looks like could have being a group thing. Twitter allows group chats.

got conspiracy charges right there.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Considering both Waukesha and Kenosha could be considered suburbs of Milwaukee and aren't that far apart ...

So it simply HAS to be related, and that's a fair conclusion to arrive at before any statements have been collected or charges have been filed. We just know in our gut, it's a political stunt to send a message to the jury that they better look both ways before crossing the street or a shiny red SUV from hell is gonna run them down.
edit on 21-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Does it have to be? No. Could it be? Yes.

If an ambush shooting of LEOs in Texas can be related to what happened to George Floyd in Minnesota, then, yes, it's not outside the realm of possibility that this could be remotely related.
edit on 21-11-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'm saying it right now, everything about this "attack" feels like it was planned, and I don't mean like a protest. It was done exactly the opposite of how you would typically execute a hit and run. This guy wanted to be visible, he wanted to be caught, he wanted to be made an example. But why? For exactly the reactions we're seeing here in this topic? To keep people angry and off balance? To antagonize citizens against their neighbors and muddy the waters of who can be trusted and who is dangerous? I sense that someone wants the liberal community to be the bad guys and this is provocation to make conservatives angry, it's disguised as payback because our nation sees what they expect but the real reward is a spike in anti liberal sentiment which will inevitably be answered with more protests and more restrictions.

it looks like they tried to get away

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
Three Suspects huh? looks like could have being a group thing. Twitter allows group chats.

got conspiracy charges right there.

Police said one person in custody and the scene is secure. I don’t think he would had made that statement if they were still looking for additional suspects.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

What I'm hearing,

3 black male suspects
5 fatalities right now

Not sure if this is 100% correct so please take with a grain of salt
edit on 21-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There's some talk that the red SUV was fleeing another scene that possibly involved a stabbing.

Nothing concrete

(post by TzarChasm removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

now were these people out of towners? or residents?

would kinda make a difference?

edit on 21-11-2021 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Only n liberal tardlandia can the words fight like hell incite an insurrection but this might not.be related to what just happened this week

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't see why this has to be related to Kyle's trial. I'm not claiming to know what everyone in the Black demographic is thinking, but the ones I talk with regularly are relatively unconcerned considering he shot White dudes.
edit on 21 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

If the suspects were white the press would have reported it long ago. That's the only ethnicity they don't bother to protect for racial bias reasons.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join