It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to DISABLE the FORCED vaccine after the Injection - Important Information

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just climb inside a microwave for 35 seconds. No more, no less

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: championoftruth

I will ask once again then shall i "what other tests and/or procedures have you performed to back up your nonsensical claims that the vaccine is now inert?"

Add to that by what mechanism does a 6V battery elecity become conciously aware and only attack only the 'vaccine proteins' (I'm guessing they mean the adjuvant not the actual active ingredients as there's no protein involved in those) and not destroy the proteins in the skin, muscle etc...If 6V is enough to denature the protein then why doesn't it do the same to the skin causing necrosis, septicemia, cancer etc...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Ask TENS users.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

a reply to: JAGStorm

It's classified as a "Reprotoxic Category 2 product which can cause harmful effects from exposure."

Each to there own all the same.

But snorting the stuffs not a good idea JAGStorm, even if it would be hilarious to witness.

Snorting just about anything would not be a good thing.
I'm just pointing out that borax has been so completely distorted from what it really is, it is almost unbelieveable.
I would never suggest snorting borax.

You don't have to take my word. Just read up on borax. The more you read the more your mind will be opened. Look at places on earth that have the highest concentrations in the ground and foods, then look at what those people don't have...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Depends what you call ""good thing"".

Its banned for a reason over here JAGStorm where ingestion is concerned.

But each to there own.

I did not really imagine you were suggesting snorting borax mate.
edit on 22-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Borax is a combination of boron, sodium and oxygen.

Since reading your first post about borax I have done some research.

Boron turns out to be pretty amazing stuff...so thank you.

Here is a just one review I found:

Reviewed in Italy on 11 September 2020
Boron is a very good element that is underestimated by many. Instead it is useful for calcium and hormonal balance.
It has good antiseptic, antifungal and antiviral properties, it is essential to ensure the integrity of the body's cells.
Also boron affects the regulation of all steroid hormones including vitamin D and sex hormones by rebalancing low testosterone levels in andropause men and women estrogen in menopausal women.
Thanks to boron integration, bone fractures heal in half the time needed in both humans and animals.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Did you fail to establish Borax can cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea?

And if you ingest it by itself, in significate amounts, it can lead to you body going in to shock and/or kidney failure?

I suppose it would be ok to clean scissors.

I would not be going huffing or puffing the stuff put it that way.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth
a reply to: rickymouse

Why did you ignore what i wrote in my previous reply about free radicals and ions caused by micro electrolysis which then recombine with other compounds in the vaccine?

Why did you conveniently forget to look up the steripen and its mode of action?

The information is for those who are being threatened to lose their jobs thru coercion/blackmail to mitigate the adverse effects of the vaccine.

You may be rich or wealthy and therefore immune to such threats.

I have known about the technology used by the Steripen for many years. You are just showing a product, not explaining even a reasonable method of action of how it can disable the vaccine. Steripens would work on living microbes, but not a piece of RNA. You should supply some evidence with your claim that is relevant to what you are applying it to. I would never claim that my Montgomery wards Medical box would deactivate a mRNA vaccine, but there is plenty of evidence that the once refered to as a quack box does kill microbes and disables viruses now. It is similar to a Tems machine in method of action. It shorts out the microbes but it does not so much hurt our living cells if used right. Well, I highly doubt that an electrical or uv charge could destroy the ionic bond of a piece of spike protein encapsulated in a lipid insulated droplet of the compound created by either polyethyline glycol or polysorbate 80s emulsification chemistry. The only thing you listed capable of disrupting the ionic bond is the mosquito paddle, and I wouldn't think that would penetrate that deep.

I did read what you listed but you did not supply any real evidence and the method of action you are talking about doesn't seem feasable in destroying the ability of that viral fragment to be neutralized. I do not have a way of testing that, but I also do not believe four underground students from Stanford would have the ability to properly test that either. As soon as I saw underground students at Stanford....I got skeptical....sounds like some of the scam articles I have read over the years that were easily debunked. But I comtemplated if it would work and concluded it probably would not work.

You have the right to believe in it, I just like real evidence that clearly shows there is a relative method of action that can justify it is at least partially possible and you did not supply that. It was almost like you were supplying evidence of how those contraptions work, not if they were relative to what you were trying to accomplish. You should not jump to conclusions without verifying if it could work. Years ago I used to read things then upon doing many hours of research found that even the people writing the summaries and conclusions of the scientific article were misapplying the research. People writing books on this kind of stuff do have some proper conclusions in their books, but they needed to fill the book so did not verify lots of stuff that they added to fill the book as to relevance to what they were applying it to.

It took me a lot of time highlighting scientific words and looking at the definitions in science articles when I started, often the word has different meanings in different science types too. People who are using that information are not checking the meaning of what the word means in relation to the research to interpret it properly. I still have to check out some words yet, but when I started this over fifteen years ago I spent half my time trying to be able to interpret the research properly by trying to figure out what it really actually said. I can tell you one thing for sure, half the people who are quoting research do not know how to properly evaluate if the research actually is relevant to what they are applying it to. Those are people with degrees and specialties in nutrition and medicine that are not double checking things.

If I can't find a method of action or multiple articles that verify it is real, I do not parrot information. Reading something from one source without verifying if it is rationally applied to what they are applying it to does not get me to parrot it.

I won't say you are wrong, just that I cannot see that you are right with your assertions. I never totally discount things, there may be something to what you say, but like I mentioned, I know ways to destroy the vaccines ability to work...but it is still easier to just say no I am not going to take the vaccine. I hack pharmacology on a regular basis. Why would I take this vaccine when I feel it's not proven safe by the standards they used to require before warp speed was put into action.

edit on 22-11-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Did you fail to establish Borax can cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea?

And if you ingest it by itself, in significate amounts, it can lead to you body going in to shock and/or kidney failure?

I suppose it would be ok to clean scissors.

I would not be going huffing or puffing the stuff put it that way.

Boron does have it's purpose in our bodies, but Boron supplements are cheap and pure. Even my multimineral pill does have a little boron, it is a necessary thing in the human body.'

I always have borax in the laundry supplies and did try mixing a little in some water and drank it and it did not kill me. It didn't even give me the sheets. But I don't think it is a safe way to get boron, who knows of what else that soap booster has in it...I also don't drink soap water, but when I was a kid I did have a bar of soap stuck in my mouth a few times for swearing.

My nephew was doing the borax fad, I gave him the rest of a bottle of a Boron supplement to use when he was over for Christmas dinner many years back and told him that he should just take a couple of those a day. It cost like three and a half bucks for a hundred of the pills when I bought them. A deficiency in Boron can cause some loss of immunity or lead to some problems and it does work to kill some parasites but I think I would rather have a supplement than consuming Laundry booster. Borax is real good for getting the smell of sweat out of your clothes......

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I put into the search engine 'borax health benefits' like JAGStorm suggested.

Whereas you looked for something else.
edit on 22-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

are you binary? you can only think in 1 and zeros.

The devils in the dose.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Why do you imagine the product has a "Reprotoxic Category 2" classification regarding ingestion?

I dare you to snort it and report back.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

Anthropomorphism aside.

I think you may find the devil is in the detail.

As to binary, naw mate im just a plain old heterosexual male.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Why do you imagine the product has a "Reprotoxic Category 2" classification regarding ingestion?

I don't imagine anything of the sort.....I have no idea what it means...

I don't advise snorting anything....

Have a read of this article:
Nothing Boring About Boron
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I thought you looked in to the stuff Itisnowagain?

You may wish to do some more homework and find out what "Reprotoxic Category 2" means where the substance in question is concerned.

Considering its rather pertinent to the product being ingested or consumed.

Its banned here in the UK as a food additive for the above reasoning.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Read the article about boron that I posted.
Or don't.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Actually i meant to say the mioxx pen and not the steripen which uses uv light.

Your lack of understanding how Mioxx pen work shows your poor understanding of the subject.

The science behind the device was simple: Electricity from its batteries triggered a chemical reaction between the salt and water ions, generating sodium hypochlorite—or chlorine. When added to water, the chlorine killed any waterborne pathogens present.

What made the MIOX Pen revolutionary was its ability to produce a consistent chlorine concentration every time. It did so through a microprocessor which compensated for changes in salinity levels caused by imprecise users (who were required to add the salt themselves), as well as changes in battery voltage as the batteries aged.

This original MIOX Pen relied on 6 volts and a single reaction cell that sent the electrical currents through the water. It featured indicator lights that signaled completion or troubleshooting.

Today, thousands of MSR MIOX purifiers are still used around the world as a reliable solution for water treatment.

Now think of the 2 sponge 6 volt device producing free radicals and ions and maybe small amounts of chlorine radicals which then combine
with components in the vaccine in VIVO.

The human body is largely water mixed with many different chemicals salts and electrolytes...

Do you understand now?

You assertion about scam is absurd as you can make the device in 5 minutes yourself as explained in first post and you have failed to investigate how blood electrification is used by members of that same first site.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I have already came across the article dont change the fact that ingesting the stuff or bathing with such is dangerous.

The key difference between "Boron" and "Borax" is that that "Boron" is a chemical element whereas the "Borax" is a chemical compound.

Borax is potentially hazardous to your health hence not even any longer available as a cleaning and laundry product here in the UK.

Its also Is banned in the EU.

Simple really.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So simple.
I had already done my research before writing anything about it.
I have not been saying that Borax is healthy to ingest......
Just in case you missed this:

Borax is a combination of boron, sodium and oxygen.

Since reading your first post about borax I have done some research.

Boron turns out to be pretty amazing stuff...so thank you

I already knew everything you just wrote....before my first post about this (in quote above)....so I was mindful of what I wrote.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So what is it you wish to do with the stuff since you seem to be singing its praises whilst disregarding the dangers?

Have a bath per-chance?

If you had done any sort of research you would have known its classification as a Reprotoxic Category 2 substance and what that entails for a start. LoL

And you would have been aware Borax causes nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.

So their is that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join