It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to DISABLE the FORCED vaccine after the Injection - Important Information

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You can get the vaccine to get the passport but disable its harmful effects as below. Copy and share it to everyone.

Underground Students at Stanford University devised 4 ways to disable FORCED/UNWANTED vaccinations.

1) D.I.Y Low voltage method. Use 2 wet sponges attached to a 6 volt battery for at least 30 to 60 mins with injection site between the wet sponges. Do it immediately after injection as soon as possible.

See how to make this with pictures in 5 minutes at:-
groups.io...

2) Use medium volt method by using a tens device/muscle massager on continuous pulses at injection site for at at least 30 to 60 minutes. See video. www.youtube.com...

3) Use a higher voltage method. Use a mosquito bite zapper at injection site immediately for at least 3 minutes Apply immediately to injection site and apply at least 3 dozen clicks.
See video:- www.youtube.com...

This last method is loosely based on this method per this website which discusses insect and snake bites and neutralizing toxins.
venomshock.wikidot.com...

It is theorized that electric current causes micro electrolysis in the body fluids and free radical/ions can combine with the vaccine and reduce it's potential to cause harm. It is theorized that high voltages denatures the spike proteins in the vaccine.

You can buy the butterfly tens device/massager and mosquito insect zapper on Amazon/Ebay for around $5.

Use out of sight of the MEDICAL MAFIA so you can get your vaccine passport.

USE ANY OR ALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS POST IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. USE YOUR BRAIN.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

NO MEDICAL ADVICE OFFERED.

Also high dose vitamin D in the range of 50000 i.u. daily plus co-factors starting from 3 weeks before the jab and continuing for at least 3 weeks after will nullify the harmful side effects of the forced vaccines.
This is from vitamindwiki.com...

You may study below to minimize harm from vaccines.
vitamindwiki.com...

Are you aware of this little graph and the links this graph? www.youtube.com...

NO MEDICAL ADVICE OFFERED.

edit on 21-11-2021 by championoftruth because: CORRECTION/FORMATTING

edit on 21-11-2021 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

1) D.I.Y Low voltage method. Use 2 wet sponges attached to a 6 volt battery for at least 30 to 60 mins with injection site between the wet sponges. Do it immediately after injection as soon as possible.

Don't do this. DC currents going over your skin are really bad for you. What is this supposed to do, it won't penetrate the skin it will do little electrolysis maybe at worst it will cauterize (burn) if the current is too high, depending on the power source.

This is the worst suggestion about health I have read in a long time. Please explain how sending a DC current through the upper layers of the skin would do anything to whatever was injected deep into the muscle.

And I am not vaccinated... but I am also not antivax. Just saying.

edit on 21.11.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

6 VOLTS .... SIX volts from a battery. Wet sponge electrodes. You did not even read it properly as you replied within 80 seconds of posting.

edit on 21-11-2021 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Oh brother! I can see it now.

'Government 'shocked' at mass suicides. At least 57,394 people killed themselves with electrical shocking methods. It has been rumored that certain methods of this procedure may void the effects of some Cosvid-19 vaccines but data remains aloof at this time. Medical professionals claim that this method for annulling vaccine effects is merely an internet meme.'

Many people can barely heat up a can of soup much less have the equipment and knowledge to do a procedure like this. I hear people have been injured by collecting earth worms via electric shock.

But thanks for attempting to help liquidate the 'stupid' pool.

edit on 21-11-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is from the disproven theory of using the ignition voltage for a spark plug to treat snakebite.

The battery or tens device should be safe enough but totally ineffective. As is stated above, the charge will mostly go through the skin and not deep within the muscle where the injection delivered the ‘vax’.
edit on 11 21 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Apparently the vaccine is magnetic. Wouldn't a high voltage electro magnet just pull it out of your body.

ps, don't believe what the doctors say. They are just part of the problem and want us to die from the jab!!!!

edit on 21-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

(post by championoftruth removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Apparently the vaccine is magnetic. Wouldn't a high voltage electro magnet just pull it out of your body.

ps, don't believe what the doctors say. They are just part of the problem and want us to die from the jab!!!!

I love when people use eating utensils to show magnetism. They are not magnetic. I have never seen, purchased or used magnetic eating utensils.

I just noticed the coins also. I know american coins are not magnetic. Most coins from around the world arent. I omly know of a couple coins that have a low magnetic force and you would need a neo magnet to get even some attraction.
edit on 21-11-2021 by GeoBricks because: (no reason given)

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth
a reply to: olaru12

You post is irrelevant.

Excuse me. I thought it was relevant as yours was. You can't deny the science!!

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This may be the dumbest post I’ve seen on ATS.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

none of what you said has any relevance. I note the quality of people replying is very low and has decreased exponentially since i was here a few years ago and posts made to get cheap laughs and to bolster self esteem.

The shortness and brevity of your post confirms this.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeoBricks

originally posted by: olaru12

I love when people use eating utensils to show magnetism. They are not magnetic. I have never seen, purchased or used magnetic eating utensils.

I just noticed the coins also. I know american coins are not magnetic. Most coins from around the world arent. I omly know of a couple coins that have a low magnetic force and you would need a neo magnet to get even some attraction.

I just walked into my kitchen..... got a magnet out and guess what?
All my knifes, spoons and forks stuck to the magnet...so they are magnetic.

And many coins now have steel in them.....so many are indeed magnetic as well.
edit on 21-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
How about a paperclip into a 110V or 220V socket? Makes about enough sense as the procedures you released.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GeoBricks

Nonmagnetic coins. Yes all US coins are non magnetic except for that WW2 steel cent.

Eating utinsols, no. Most stainless steel utinsiles are magnetic because the magnetic stainless steel is stiffer and therefore can be thinner and stronger than other stainless. Pots and pans are made of the nonmagnetic stainless because they experience much less force in use and that steel is more corrosion resistant.

edit on 11 21 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

No current US coins contain steel, they are all alloies of various percentages of zinc, copper and/or nickel.

ETA: the thread premise is comical.

edit on 21-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge
Do you have any US coins?
If so I would like it if you could try a magnet on them because I just read this:

Coins that have a silver color should not be mistaken for silver. These silver-colored coins are the quarter, nickel and dime coins, made using copper-nickel combination. In the past, only the faces of the coins were plated, which caused the coins to rust. However, advanced technology has eliminated such problems. Today steel is added in the making of all the coins. Metal prices have a strong control over which metal is used even if there are new technologies available.

What Metals and Materials are Used in US Coins and Banknotes?
www.azom.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Is this satire?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
ok then, so electro shock torture is not longer going to be available to the government since it would negate the vaccine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join