It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to DISABLE the FORCED vaccine after the Injection - Important Information

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Wizzz0001

LoL

My Mrs canny stop drinking that "Monster Energy Ultra".

I don't think it's very healthy all the same.

Says me sitting here with a Mojito in hand.

Anyroad chin-chin.

Tart.
😉🥃

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

Nipples
Electric Train Set
Wife Walks In

*Assemble your own joke, I'm too tired.
edit on 21-11-2021 by DreadKnock because: Cuz Whiskey

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
This may be the dumbest post I’ve seen on ATS.

Absolutely stupid.

Denny

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Most damaging electrical shock I've ever got was from 5VDC. Solder points (grnd and hot) pierced my skin so the current was through a tendon and muscle in my wrist. Blew out flesh like I was shot. Took 6 months to heal.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I Again read your original post, this is the third time. The videos only show the tools you can make or buy to accomplish the energy source in the original post. The statement about underground students from Stanford....It is students theorizing how to destroy the spike protein probably, no link was given to show their method of action that I can see in that OP.

I spent a real lot of time investigating the breaking or binding of bonds to activate or deactivate things in anything from making sausage to healing a cut on your hand. Bonds are made by sharing electrons or by ionic bonds. Breaking that bond is what catalysts do. heat can be a catalyst, lots of different things can break bonds.

Without any real research to verify your stuff, it is just a hypothesis, not even a theory.

Yes, you can do all sorts of stuff with electricity and catalysts, but from the research I have been doing, I have not found any evidence that in the case of this vaccine it is feasible to deactivate it using the method you mentioned. You can use high voltage very low amps to destroy the integrity of a virus or kill a microbe, all is done by breaking molecular bonds or shorting out their primitive nervous system.

The main reason I even tried to figure a way to deactivate the virus is because I should not take the vaccine and if they make me, I want a sure fire way to destroy the vaccine, which I kind of figured out the easiest and cheapest way to do with no harm to me in the process. But till that mandate occurs, which I have medical evidence that should exclude me from being mandated, I will just say no to the vaccines, I do not care if someone says I am crazy for not getting it. I just got over covid, so did the wife, she had it worse than me by a longshot and she is vaccinated. She is not getting the booster, especially since she has proof of natural immunity.

I will not take a vaccine just so I fit in with a bunch of people who cannot read scientific research written by the researchers themselves and evaluate it properly. Fauchi is one of the people that cannot evaluate evidence properly..

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ok.

I'm an outcomes based thinker.

Aside from there seeming to be no science to electrically inactivating/nuetralizing the vaccine, how do ya know if it worked?

Without being able to prove it worked, the absurd notion you can de-vaccinate yourself remains that...an absurd notion.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

And you quoted my post why??

Because if the idea is giving people false hope?

It CANNOT be removed from your very DNA and cells. All of this is just giving people false hope.

Then it is the same false hope that sends one to get vaccinated under
the belief that the battery hook up will eliminate the vaccine right?

I mean I guess. Did I piss you off already?
Cause that's gotta be a record even for me!

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yeah this is one of those times I did not get carried away by the nonsense.

edit on 21-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
electric shock? pfft...sure, if you want to activate the nanobots more and give them even more juice.
Everyone knows to counter the virus, you need to eat a cactus while having your right foot immersed in peanut butter (not Peter Pan!), then you must lather the shot area in liberal amounts of oatmeal while wearing aviator sunglasses.
This is the way to disable the gates vaccine and stop them from trying to close off your 3rd eye.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

It is theorized that electric current causes micro electrolysis in the body fluids and free radical/ions can combine with the vaccine and reduce it's potential to cause harm. It is theorized that high voltages denatures the spike proteins in the vaccine.

You're full of bull#.

First you claim high voltages denature spikes, where as there is zero proof for, then you claim nothing can happen because the voltage is only 6V.

You're one of those that are responsible for the rest of us looking like nutjobs.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Read what i wrote not what you think i wrote.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Why did you ignore what i wrote in my previous reply about free radicals and ions caused by micro electrolysis which then recombine with other compounds in the vaccine?

Why did you conveniently forget to look up the steripen and its mode of action?

The information is for those who are being threatened to lose their jobs thru coercion/blackmail to mitigate the adverse effects of the vaccine.

You may be rich or wealthy and therefore immune to such threats.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: davegazi2

no science. how do you know that?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Never mind that, answer how you know that it worked?

How have you determined the vaccine is now inactive/disabled via your 6v shenanigans?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think Uncle Rico's time machine from Napoleon Dynamite would be more effective than this suggestion.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

i explained everything in the first post and twice since then post but you did not read in your desperate attempt to ridicule me for cheap laughs.

How do YOU know it does not deactivate?

You forget how fragile the vaccines are needing special temp storage.

Another new discovery shows the spike proteincs can be collapsed/deactivated by a simple inexpensive hand held device called

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Your explanation is mince.

Your the one making the claims son, so the burden of proof is your own!

And you have been here since 2013, im sure your understand how we roll around these here parts.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit"

Or

"The necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges."

Where is that now, real proof as to the mRNA vaccine deactivation, aside from in your own head of course?
edit on 22-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

What can destroy a protein structure?
Image result for how to destroy proteins
Denaturation is a process in which proteins or nucleic acids lose the quaternary structure, tertiary structure, and secondary structure which is present in their native state, by application of some external stress or compound such as a strong acid or base, a concentrated inorganic salt, an organic solvent

(e.g., ...Denaturation is a process in which proteins or nucleic acids lose the quaternary structure, tertiary structure, and secondary structure which is present in their native state, by application of some external stress or compound such as a strong acid or base, a concentrated inorganic salt, an organic solvent (e.g., alcohol or chloroform), agitation and radiation or heat.[3]If proteins in a living cell are denatured, this results in disruption of cell activity and possibly cell death. Protein denaturation is also a consequence of cell death.[4][5] Denatured proteins can exhibit a wide range of characteristics, from conformational change and loss of solubility to aggregation due to the exposure of hydrophobic groups. Denatured proteins lose their 3D structure and therefore cannot function.

Protein folding is key to whether a globular or membrane protein can do its job correctly; it must be folded into the right shape to function. However, hydrogen bonds, which play a big part in folding, are rather weak and thus easily affected by heat, acidity, varying salt concentrations, and other stressors which can denature the protein. This is one reason why homeostasis is physiologically necessary in many life forms.

The researchers overcame this problem by delivering additional Trim21 protein into the cell together with the antibody. A small "electric shock" made the cell take up the proteins. "When we first identified Trim21 as an antibody receptor over ten years ago and subsequently showed how efficiently it destroys viral proteins we realized it could be a powerful tool if retasked against cellular proteins. However, the results are even more remarkable than we could have imagined," James says. This also holds true for Trim-Away's applicability to long-lived proteins and primary cells, which are cells that are taken directly from a tissue.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Lost of things can inhibit or destroy protein structures.

If you could simply post conclusive evidence that your 6v across the arm deactivates/disables the mRNA vaccines we would all be immensely grateful.

You simply applied a battery/6 volts, to your arm, and assume it has somehow negated the vaccine that you choose to put there.

That's not how it works mate, not by a long shot. LoL

What other tests and/or procedures have you performed to back up your nonsensical claims that the vaccine is now inert?

Would that be none per-chance?

edit on 22-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Its been explained already 3 times.

No peer reviewed research parachutes work.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I will ask once again then shall i "what other tests and/or procedures have you performed to back up your nonsensical claims that the vaccine is now inert?"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join