It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rittenhouse Judge should declare a Mistrial

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It a hung jury, they havnt decided anything.

LOLs How do YOU know Im BSing?

Spill the beans, what do you know about it either way?

Admit you are just as blind as the rest of us and that theres more info in favor of the jury knowing about the riots.

Its absurd to think no one understands that this trial threatens riots even before the trial started.

Calm down

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
It a hung jury, they havnt decided anything.

That isn't a hung jury. A hung jury is one where they have stopped deliberating as they all agree they cannot reach a verdict.

FFS, you can't even get the definitions correct on what you're trying to argue.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Chill out, you dont even need to respond to me.

I know the hung jury means they cant agree and move forward, but I believe that it the case; just as you believe it isnt.

For once it seems youre as clueless as the rest of us plebs.

Sorry to see you fall so low

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I know the hung jury means they cant agree and move forward, but I believe that it the case; just as you believe it isnt.

How can it be the case if they're still deliberating? Rhetorical. Words mean something, that's why we use them.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
Thanks, it's been done. MSNBC is now thrown out of the rest of the trial. An investigation should show how deeply involved they are in the attempted jury tampering. So as I said, this is much more than the initial claims.

It isn't tampering, they spoke to no one and the jury wasn't even aware what transpired.

indeed words matter.

An investigation should show how deeply involved they are in the attempted jury tampering.

I don't know what the jury knows at this point, and I'd wager you don't either, unless you can share your inside source. I just suspect that the 12 of them may have spoken to each other about the ramifications of an acquittal. If the local government can predict the danger, perhaps one of them can as well.

Remember, this is all speculation until it isn't. Even your posts.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Thats whats crazy, no one knows!

Im talking about my opinion based on what we know from what the judge said and what the press and protestors are doing.

To think all the hype, the juror would be idiots not to put 2 and 2 together and know theres a battle outside their courtroom. How do you know they are in a special buss that is sound proof so they cant hear the ruckus as they pass through the protest lines, not mentioning why they need to be covered to begin with, etc.

The judge announced the reprimand of the guy taking photos in court, the jurors didnt hear that or know what that means? They know this is high profile and how crazy it was last summer.

To think the jury doesnt get that they are in the hotseat as well, is beyond naive

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have to say that I absolutely do not believe anyone on jury duty that gets to go home at the end of the day ACTUALLY doesn't talk to their family about it.

Even without details of the trial, the spouse would be watching the news and voice their concern about an acquittal fallout.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I don't know what the jury knows at this point, and I'd wager you don't either...

I do know in this case, they didn't see anything since they are in a blacked out vehicle.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Thats whats crazy, no one knows!

Again, I know.

Is the jury still deliberating? Yeah? Than not a hung jury.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't know what the jury knows at this point, and I'd wager you don't either...

I do know in this case, they didn't see anything since they are in a blacked out vehicle.

pjmedia.com...

I was in the courtroom on Friday and did not see such activity but this needs to be looked into because potential jurors on Monday said they were concerned for their safety/having their identities revealed. He could be talking big on social media but this is a very serious claim.

Maybe even without seeing, they are worried. Just maybe.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Did they say it was sound proof too? Pfft, yeah ok

Every juror's family took a solemn vow to not talk about it, and spouses dont voice their concerns about inevitable identity reveal following the trial would have a very real impact on their lives?

Dont be so naive

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Did they say it was sound proof too?

Does it need to be? You think they're going to hear about a conversation by the officer and the suspect that they aren't even around to witness? You think the bus pulled over too to check things out? FFS.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Maybe even without seeing, they are worried. Just maybe.

Being worried is one thing, having their identities exposed is something wholly different.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Protest lines... have you seen them? Literally signs saying they are here to Intimidate.

Youre right though, so nice of them all to shut up so the bus can get through without the jurors knowing whats up.

Jurors would need to be imbeciles to not put 2+2 together.

You really dont think family are at the very least warning of violence they see in the media that will affect them when its all over?

If they dont get it they must just have picked folks that barely fog a mirror.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Verdict is in

Court is assembled

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Not guilty all counts!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Amazing result. I'm over the moon for the kid.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I wonder how much Slo Joe is going have to pony up for defamation suit that will probably be filed.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Judge did this exactly right.

Future rioters making people feel threatened now run a real risk of death for that behavior. I see no downside to this.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Should have been a mistrial with prejudice, directly blame the prosecution and lay the burden of protests directly on them for f-ing it up so badly.

Disbar those jerky boys as well

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join