It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Governors Call For Unvaccinated to be Put Under Lockdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 18-11-2021 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
I’m trying to remember the name of that post WW2 group in Italy…wasn’t there a huge movement that setup Swiss accounts and started stockpiling weapons against another Fascist takeover ala’ Mousellini?

Or was that in response to the communists in the North of Italy…either way, guess I’ll dust off the history books

Same thing started happening in South Africa after the Marxists took over in 1994. All the actual patriots started stockpiling but you couldn't trust anybody. My specops guy (that used to go with me to borders, bases and hot spots) had a plot south of Pretoria with enough weapons for a battalion, including some very serious hardware. He got the wrong person involved and was thrown in the jails for planning an insurrection against the ANC. He might be dead now, haven't heard a word and there is nothing on the internet about him in the last 20 years.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/18.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: bracket

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The first time I read this title I thought it said "Italian Governors Call For Unvaccinated to be Put Down" and frankly I wasn't even surprised.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: HawkEyi

You gotta be a fool to not see what's going on here. We are being replaced.

The truth of your statement runs deep.....very deep. All of the writing is on the wall. In plain sight.

A parallel fictional concept is 'Invasion of the body snatchers'. It is of course a crude concept of invasion/replacement because the film has to make profit and so depended upon appeal to the masses.

If a film maker was to release a film based upon more realistic advanced scientific possibilities it would not make profit due to cognitive dissonance and normalcy bias.

What does it mean to be replaced? I guess it depends on how one identifies their self.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The rise of Italian Fascism again, it looks like. Mussolini rises from his grave. This is why I recommend people read Jonah Goldberg’s book, “Liberal Fascism”. And yes Fascism was embraced by Progressives under the guidance of Woodrow Wilson. People should read real history. Even today some Progressives praise Margaret Sanger.
edit on 19-11-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
The rise of Italian Fascism agsin, it looks like. Mussolini rises from his grave. This is why I recommend people read Jonah Goldberg’s book, “Liberal Fascism”. And yes Fascism was embraced by Progressives under the guidance of Woodrow Wilson. People should read real history. Even today some Progressives praise Margaret Sanger.

Absolutely. What is happening is the exact definition of fascism. Straight from the horses mouth.

The Fascist State lays claim to rule in the economic field no less than in others; it makes its action felt throughout the length and breadth of the country by means of its corporate, social, and educational institutions, and all the political, economic, and spiritual forces of the nation, organised in their respective associations, circulate within the State. (p. 41).
B.M.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

edit on 11/20/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Evidently Italy forgot Never Forget.

Here's a little reading material to serve Italy a reminder:

www.amazon.com...=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=YMCN7R96O422&keywords=the+doctrine+of+fascism+benito+mussol ini&qid=1637397521&sprefix=the+doctrine+of+fascism%2Caps%2C144&sr=8-3

<< 1  2  3   >>

join