It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Governors Call For Unvaccinated to be Put Under Lockdown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by bayouspirit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

It will be interesting to see how this pans out in total societal collapse because that is what is happening. It goes slow at first then gathers more momentum as the dominoes fall. I often wonder if Governments have already suffered some sort of biological attack with some weapon that has disturbed their thinking. We are not seeing one logical countermeasure to stop the inevitable.
Also how will this go in the Basque regions not very well I would suggest.

edit on 17-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bayouspirit

Actually it appears on one of the earliest CHRISTIAN Symbols, the Crucifix was an insult to early followers of the way whom saw it as evil since Yeshua Ha Mashiach had been crucified upon one.

There earliest symbol was a Menorah that is the symbol of the TRUE seven branched candle stick of the Jewish faith with it's base a triangle and a fish (an anagram of the name of the Lord is represented in this manner as a fish which is why you will see many Christians opting for it as a symbol of there faith) pointed downward with it's tail over the base of the Menorah forming a star of David or if you prefer Seal of Solomon.

www.biblesearchers.com...

Other than that the Star of David is an Ancient symbol and has nothing to do with the mark of the bloody beast as you allude, that is specifically a number The number of a man that is the beast.

You know one of Hitler's early occult (you know black sun society (Vrill society, pagan worshipping of bloody thirsty Norse God's society crap, the Ahnenerb and all those sick and twisted people) acquaintances thought that Hitler was going to be THE anti Christ which is why they gave him there backing and got him eventually into leadership of the NAZI's.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I know I will sound like a complete #hole right now, but I’ve said this to my friends as well..

I’ve been into conspiracy theories and member on this site since 2009, though my previous account got banned. Other than discussing events and theories here, I’ve talked a lot about them with my friends and family, up to the point of being labeled crazy, nut job, etc. etc.

Now, all the things I’ve been warning about for YEARS, are coming to fruition in an ever increasing rate, and I can’t shake the agonizing feeling that we are extremely close to seeing all the theories coming to life, I‘ve never felt this uneasy about the unfolding events in my entire life.

And here comes the #hole part...
After more than 20 years of being labeled a nut job, I almost can’t wait to be able to say “I told you so!”...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
I’m trying to remember the name of that post WW2 group in Italy…wasn’t there a huge movement that setup Swiss accounts and started stockpiling weapons against another Fascist takeover ala’ Mousellini?

Or was that in response to the communists in the North of Italy…either way, guess I’ll dust off the history books

edit on 17-11-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I just believe that everyone kind of wants it to happen here. You fail to recognize the amount of crazy in this country. I believe the government realizes this as well. Maybe they are planning for it? Inciting it , for martial law? Politicians are going to drop like flies. maybe thats the point. But to sit here and tell you i'm worried about the un-shot people being locked down? Nah, the world you know it is over after that happens, you wont have to worry about lockdown, when the shelves are empty.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I am going to keep on saying this, because the cognitive dissonance is real: The serum does not stop infection or transmission. If the shots work then those who are vaccinated should be absolutely safe from the effects of covid that they fear so much. There is no need to vaccinate those who would rather take their chances with a virus they have already survived. What is their justification? This is not a sterilizing vaccine.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

How sad.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I think it is more of a creative way of thinking, where the obvious is discounted and you try to get the facts organized and then draw the most probable outcome of future scenarios. This future casts a long shadow and interpreting from present and past events needs a great deal of deliberation. Most people listen to what they want to believe. That everything is ok and that there is no reason to be worried. But anyone with the slightest interest in history knows that the periods where it's all cool and not requiring any preplanning for personal survival are rare interludes in the chaos. The longer it's been cushy the worse the wake-up call is. Simply because the change from the long blissful one state to another seems more severe. It struck me about twenty years back that my life has been a dream run when considering my grandfathers and fathers. The odds were that it was unlikely to last much longer. Seems that We all were right.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

This news is incomplete and UNTRUE... Italy is NOT joining Austria and Germany in locking down the unvaxed.

www.ansa.it...

edit on 17/11/2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

There are problary more than Seven Million who dont want their vaxs in Italy i hope Italians dont give up their freedoms.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

And Spain.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Death tolls keep rising because they keep letting more people in. If they stopped it would all end which is why they are refusing to deal with any situation including the border.

So yes, it's 100% control. They let illegals walk into a country without requiring the same standards. They bring in workers from other countries while firing Americans for not being vaxed.. even though those other country workers aren't vaxed.

You gotta be a fool to not see what's going on here. We are being replaced.
edit on 18-11-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I think the numbers are being fiddled now, so these lockdowns of the 'un-vaccinated' can go ahead in these Countries!

I just hope it doesn't come to the UK, although numbers they say are up in the 30k region still.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

considering everyone is admitting that the shots don't prevent transmission, where is the logic behind this?

sorry that was wrongthink, I'll do better

"I love Big Brother"

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

How do they pay their rent if they're locked down?

And how do they stay locked down if they don't pay their rent?

What in the devils penis are they doing?

Just put everyone in space suits you corn ball criminals.

This is so bad and we should be organizing not dividing.

We need a flyer to go out to all police departments of the
U. S. Asking them to join the people in taking out this element
in DC. We need them on our side. Before all the unvaxxed get
vaxxed or lose their job. Or get locked down. we can't fear
doing it because obviously if mowed down the result will be
the same either way.

No live to live dead or alive.
edit on 18-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
quarantine of the sick is the scientific method of controlling outbreaks.

and even quarantine of the sick does not work.

Pick a movie with an outbreak of contagious disease.
In every single one, when the word quarantine is mentioned, people scurry like rats for the first available exit and disappear into the population.

Rats.

And so . . . you believe that changing the word to "lock down" and applying it to the healthy instead of the sick . . . the reaction is going to be different?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Interesting that the Italian prime minister is the former European chairman of the Trilateral Commission.

Trilateral Commission: Consolidating the World Since 1973

Looks like the Trilateral Commission is also where Fauci is receiving his instructions from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join