It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America at the brink of collapsing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: MDDoxs

The only thing that will save you now is a Coup, which removes and replaces the top echelons, since most of the defence force is poisoned I'd say you are #ed.

a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government

So replace our government leadership with unelected unqualified vigilantes until they decide it's safe to leave the white house and let the leaders they approve perform their lawful duties.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bayouspirit
Instead of looking out the window, look down the road. The economy will not sustain this behavior. The dollar is inflating. Millions are worried about the mandates. Screwy? Is that what you call it? By the time you open your eyes, it will be too late. The world is going to change, unfortunately not in a positive direction for the free.

We see it overseas also. But countries with patriotic leadership are leading favorable results for their country's citizen, sadly I don't or hear any positive results that are bettering the American public. Do You?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bayouspirit

You are free in chaos. At least for that heady moment.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bayouspirit

Obligatory “Freedom!!!!!”

We have mid terms soon and an election in 2024, get out there and vote folks.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yeah, the US is pretty much gone.

Our current leadership ignores the Constitution, the rule of law.

Many court cases now have people presumed guilty instead of innocent.

C'est la via!

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Not until the Dominion voting machines are decommissioned and repurposed as soda vending machines.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
End of the United States = End of the Dollar = End of the world's reserve Currency = chaos.....

Enter: Antichrist or Dijjal or Messiah or teacher depending on what you believe in.

I hope I'm wrong and this is just random talk because the story gets really bad before it gets The Lord wins

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

For who?

In my country it's inevitable medical apartheid and tyranny no matter the vote. If and when a political party stands against vaccine mandates and takes digital vaccination passports off the table i'll reconsider.

Until then, the can go fluck themselves, shower of corrupt cowards and asshats.

link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: imitator

Is America at the brink of collapsing

on the brink?
When you have an illegitimate pedo called Brandon running America... it's already collapsed.

I just looked out the window and you are wrong, nothing has collapsed. It’s screwy for sure. Overly dramatic much?

Try looking in your bank account. Those 1's and 0's don't buy as much as they did even last week. Food, fuel and electric are going up as well.

Look down the block, how many "help wanted" signs do you see?

Look at the store shelves, what percent capacity do you think they are holding?

link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Not until the Dominion voting machines are decommissioned and repurposed as soda vending machines.

Manual count of only mail in ballots…

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Take heart it won't be long before nobody gives a # anymore, and you can get back to a new normal.It just might mean a pony and buggy, think Amish.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Cryptographically signed public ledger of all votes, one token per eligible citizen. The technology exists to create a fair election.

link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Just curious from someone overseas. It does seem like this will lead to a Military command to briefly interfere with the political landscape?

Any takes on this with a call of the National Guard yet in D.C. ?

Can you explain specifically what you are talking about? Sorry, I failed mind reading in college.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Try looking in your bank account. Those 1's and 0's don't buy as much as they did even last week. Food, fuel and electric are going up as well.

Meat a bit more. Fuel up and down as usual.

Look down the block, how many "help wanted" signs do you see?

Many, lots of jobs out there. Great environment for job seekers.

Look at the store shelves, what percent capacity do you think they are holding?

Seems fine to me. However, i did overhear the clerk mention a shortage of adult diapers…coincidence?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Markets at all time highs. Wealth creation at all time highs.

Anybody who thinks the country is collapsing probably doesn’t have the requisite skills (see: brain) to take advantage and is just getting left further behind than before.

The majority of those being left behind wouldn’t have a chance if you handed it to them on a silver platter, and the sad truth is that it WAS handed to them on a silver platter.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Cryptographically signed public ledger of all votes, one token per eligible citizen. The technology exists to create a fair election.

All you need is a voting pass, a simple ID card with radio technology in it.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
At this point a vote will get us no where. It will get much worse before it gets better. The destruction of America has been in play for quite a while. Consider this the dotting of i's and the crossing of the t's. What emerges on the other end is hard to say. The death rattle of freedom will be something to see, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Meat a bit more. Fuel up and down as usual.

10.5% meat price increase
50+% fuel price increases
A bit? As the cool kids say, "Cmon man!"

Many, lots of jobs out there. Great environment for job seekers.

An employee shortage is indicative that more folks don't need as much cash. So, where is it coming from? The answer is the working class. An untenable economic model.

Seems fine to me. However, i did overhear the clerk mention a shortage of adult diapers…coincidence?

There are literally dozens of sources for this.

You are being purposely obtuse or not living in reality. Suit yourself but your opinion on this topic is garbage.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Will miners exist? Will they be paid for their verification services with a extra vote?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You're starting to sound like those "the fundamentals of the economy are strong" folks back in late 2007... or Baghdad Bob who swore Baghdad was secure and no American troops were in Iraq while an M1 Abrams tank rolled over a wall behind him.

Nothing to see here, right?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join