It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese official defends China's Covid-19 policy, strict measures to stay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Despite Vaccination, strict measures are to stay in China as Chinese official defends China's Covid-19 policy. Another exmaple of what could be happening in other countries like Aus and others.

A Chinese official had defended their Covid-19 policy as they stated that those such measures are here to stay.

Chinese official defends China's Covid-19 policy, strict measures to stay

He firmly defended the government's Covid-zero policy and called it the most efficient way to protect China's people, according to Xinhua. Prof Liang's remarks are the latest affirmation of China's adherence to the so-called Covid-zero approach, even as authorities impose escalating restrictions on people's movements to smother the widest outbreak since the virus was first reported in the central Chinese city of Wuhan in late 2019.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
We, here were all correct from the beginning. Its about digital people control. How will it be mastered, don't know yet since the invisible people that want total control over its people have not yet conquered the minds of the strong willed people.

Personally, I think the gene therapy that is being shot into us is the first step up the ladder to complete mind control. May take a few more years though.

but always remember this link, it may come back to bit us in a few years

www.abovetopsecret.com...

for those that take mind control drugs, they know the drug easily manipulates their way of artificial self confidence, so the new above pill may actually have a reverse effect "like not giving us self confidence '. think about that people before popping that new feel morning good pill . :

Also who makes the worst mind control drug : Johnson & Johnson's Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
And who makes the vaccine: Johnson & Johnson's Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Looks like I'm not making this crap up.

List of Top Key Players in Risperidone Market Report Are: -

● JANSSEN PHARMS
● JUBILANT GENERICS
● TRIS PHARMA INC
● PAR PHARM
● BIO PHARM INC
● TARO
● WEST-WARD PHARMS INT
● MYLAN PHARMS INC
● DR REDDYS LABS LTD
● LIFESTAR PHARMA
● AMNEAL PHARMS
● TEVA
● APOTEX INC
● SANDOZ

You all see the connection here. MIND CONTROL

(
edit on 1100000055462021-11-16T18:46:55-06:00465511pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1100000043512021-11-16T18:51:43-06:00514311pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Personally, I think the gene therapy that is being shot into us is the first step up the ladder to complete mind control

Already being covered by boosters.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Personally, I think the gene therapy that is being shot into us is the first step up the ladder to complete mind control

Already being covered by boosters.

THANKS , my good friend.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

There have being some strange mysterious reports on YT and other SM sites of reports out of China some strange/mysterious blasts,expulsions and continued blackouts in some regions due to power cuts.

I doubt the blasts could have being of sign anything but non less the reports were interesting. Are you aware of those reports from China.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
CCP was having real problems with Hong Kong protest. They weren't able to shoot the protestors the way they did in 1989 due to internet and social media. Scamdemic is the only way for CCP to prevent protest.

(post by JustSaviorCyber removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

join