It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci:There is a "misplaced perception about people’s individual right to make a decision

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
According to Dr Fauci:There is a "misplaced perception about people’s individual right to make a decision.
Fauci on a interview says there perception about people’s individual right to make a decision when it comes to health and safety

The statement is amusing knowingly that Fauci had in the past this year said if you Criticize him you attack Science? you have Fauci having a issue with people who had made their medical choice of not getting vaccinated.

Where was Fauci during Obama era urging those to get vaccinated H1N1 vaccines or flu shots? they seem to be desperate onto pushing the stick onto everyone and that is a red flag.

While there are some reports of people with adverse reactions being ignored by the MSM as they are trying to push these mRNA/Covid onto the babies.
Fauci:There is a "misplaced perception about people’s individual right to make a decision
edit on 15-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Pfizer had to pay families 75 Million$ for their 'illegal' drug tests on children in Africa injuring 176+ Children, 15 deaths.
The lawsuit was $7bn

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

He seems to have a "misplaced perception" not only about the rights of an American citizen, but of his own importance at this time.

I'm calling it now... Fauxci will be a scapegoat for the Dems and the Progressive party.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I wonder how much time it will be now before Fauci is misplaced? Perhaps into a cell.
edit on 11 15 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I wonder how much time it will be now before Fauci is misplaced. Perhaps into a cell.

Well, scapegoats for the Democratic party don't just hang or shoot themselves...

Or do they?

~Puzzled~

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well, I sure wouldn't want to listen to Fauchi, he has misapplied a lot of scientific research to make his decisions appear correct. He has never examined anyone, I would rather trust in a doctor who has successfully treated me than some prestige seeking political figure at the top of a health agency. Fauchi pushes his opinion, not science, he interprets the science based on his personal beliefs, that is not science.

I have inalienable rights to deny treatment for any disease if I want to, this virus is not bad enough to justify taking away people's rights. Someday we may have a disease going around where a mandated treatment is needed, but this virus can easily be dampened by certain food and herb chemistries and Fauchi's health organization has funded testing for this but he does not inform the people what the research concluded, he just provided the evidence to pharma companies to use to unsuccessfully design meds that are patentable to fight covid. He works for us, the NIH should have put the conclusions of this research on the front page of their site....that would have saved a lot of people from all viral deaths.

Oh wait, who would pay the Salaries of the FDA and CDC and NIH if pharma companies lost money because people would know how to fight diseases without meds.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So when a parent that ends up finding Fauci in public, and has had their child hurt by this jab….is that person’s perception to make a decision regarding abbreviating Fauci’s subsequent well-being, um, what’s the word….

Misplaced?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The damage control is recent issue?
What a surprise,
I was thinking Koppel was retired...
or maybe dead.
I've never seen the Faucci turtleneck
probably kevlar;
his make up is very good too.

Fauci is setting scene for innocence,
and trying to marshall Orange Man Bad groupthink.
Though unsure about the military,
they still have the media, airwaves, social tech giants.
We cannot avoid them all.
Trumphate is a critical component, always.
Remember, they postulated a roundup.
Looks like they may have got the wrong group!

Fauci was in shock at the mean tweets
about Michigan 'declaring their freedom'.
So, after that, Fauci never talked to Trump ,
about Fauci's plans. Whoops
Incoming!
Worth remembering for when they try to circle back
with blame strategies.

It never occurred to him that anything
could supersede
public safety.

Of course not.

# 1497

edit on 15-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It's peculiar because he phrased it as "lost awareness" but in reality it's "knowledge of loss".

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If I ran into him on the street I would pull out a syringe and say “trust me, we have done tons of research on this and it will save your life from c19 variant Z “ The compound is a trade secret but studies show it slows the spread, but you can still catch it and pass it on, their is a few reactions, including death, and space herpes but it’s worth it and I require you to take it or I’m going to kick the every loving sh!t outa you”.

The box will read, created by Me, Donald Trump, and James O’Keefe. Now bend over F$€k’R!!

edit on 15-11-2021 by TexasTruth because: Said say

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I wonder how much time it will be now before Fauci is misplaced. Perhaps into a cell.

Well, scapegoats for the Democratic party don't just hang or shoot themselves...

Or do they?

~Puzzled~

I, for one, would love to be a fly on the wall during the blackmail process that goes on with all these corrupt d1ckheads. It would shed light on so many things.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
According to Dr Fauci:There is a "misplaced perception about people’s individual right to make a decision.
Fauci on a interview says there perception about people’s individual right to make a decision when it comes to health and safety

That is so conceited and condescending for Fauci to say. The FACT is that Fauci does not have the right to make decisions for or on behalf of individuals about health and safety.

We didn't hire Fauci as a doctor. He was never voted into his position by the people. Therefore if the citizens of the United States didn't hire him and didn't vote him into his job, then he truly has no right to speak for the people nor on behalf of the people.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

He was hired by the president which is almost the same thing as holding office, because he's "honorary chief of allergies and infectious diseases" or whatever. He was already a director and now he's a permanent consultant to the administration (for the duration of Biden's tenure).
edit on 16-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Fauci realized the Goldmine he missed taking advantage of with H1N1.

So he decided to help get a virus intentionally released, and be prepared with a weak vaccine to make a financial killing, after making a financial killing off the Covid-19 multi-trillion-dollar emergency payouts from Congress.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Interesting choice of words on his part... Is he speaking about himself? And just whose health and safety? Because it sure seems to me that HE is the individual making decisions with little to no regard for the health and safety of others...

We will never know just how many people have been permanently injured and/or died because of his insistence and determination to impose vaccine mandates at every level.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Fauci should know, he's the one with misplaced ideas.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Fauci best prep himself for his coming Nuremburg Trial.

The level of totalitarianism this psychopath espouses continues to evolve, this is a declaration of war waged against every single foundational principle this country represents.

Looking forward to him receiving a traitors justice!

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Fauci is not a doctor . Doctors care for their patients . Fauci is guilty of crimes against humanity . He and the us government paid millions to China’s Wuhan lab and they created covid in a lab and let it loose on us . Now he has the gall to continue telling us what to do . This guy is guilty of millions of murders . No one can debate me because I’m right . No one will even try . Fauci is the biggest scum of the earth and needs to be charged with crimes against humanity . Today

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Like his upcoming decision to commit suicide.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join