It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci:There is a "misplaced perception about people’s individual right to make a decision

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm amazed Fauci is still shooting off at the mouth so much, considering he's under at least one criminal investigation by the Department of Justice.

thehill.com...

Maybe AG Garland assured his friend Fauci there's no way he'd be indicted, just like Garland told Hunter Biden.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
So when a parent that ends up finding Fauci in public, and has had their child hurt by this jab….is that person’s perception to make a decision regarding abbreviating Fauci’s subsequent well-being, um, what’s the word….

Misplaced?

If I'm on that parent's Jury, I'll make a decision of my own.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

"misplaced perception about people’s individual right to make a decision."

We should seek a second opinion if the medical advice is not sound, but is self contradictory every two weeks. Cooking the books? Ivermectin will end the plandemic.

You know it's fraud when a Dr plays government on you while the government plays Dr.
🙏❤

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You really couldn't make this # up! Misplaced, huh! The vaccine does not stop infection nor transmission, so there seems to be no altruistic reason to take it, and even then, after everything I have survived if any motherfecker thinks I owe them playing games of chance with my health, so they can feel better about their hysteria, they are sadly mistaken. I owe no one, including this pos wanna be Dr mengele, my life or what is left of my health, or my child's life. He can # off to the far side of # and keep on #ing going.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
yea, like Fauci can make a decision.
Don't wear a mask, wear a mask, don't wear a mask, wear two masks, wear three masks
when we get a vaccine life can return to normal, there is no going back to normal, there is a new normal,
no need to social distance, still have to social distance
trust the science
I am the science

why am I even responding to a thread about Fauci?
he has made himself irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
the snake fauci has a misplaced perception of his own right to exist.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

He also told us in the beginning that AIDS could be
transmitted by normal household interactions.

Yeah he is Dr. Fauxi.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

This guy is Jesuit that has spanned over 3 decades in that position. He is protected at the highest level.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I saw that interview the he changed his mind after.

Flops more that a fish out of water this guy.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

Yep, he is a flopper.

The scarier thought I keep having is he is a professional
mis informer. I mean, look at how many times he has
to change his mind. Or...he is a very good little puppet.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

when we get a vaccine life can return to normal, there is no going back to normal, there is a new normal, 
trust the science 
I am the science 

It's so absurd, it would be comical if it wasn't destroying people's lives.

Arrest Fauci.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

The question than becomes how many old folks in nursing homes have actually died from the virus? or neglect? why all of sudden there is nothing on what is happening in nursing homes?

But you are right.

edit on 16-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

trust the science 
I am the science 

It's so absurd, it would be comical if it wasn't destroying people's lives.

Arrest Fauci.

While Fauci flys in a private jet. Unmasked.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Remember when we were suppose to be wearing gloves? What is it they say about masks, doctors wear them in surgery? Like gloves?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The Best Way To Defeat COVID Liars, Cheaters Is Challenging Them To Take Oath In Religious Sacred Sites
Source: saviorscyber.wordpress.com

We are living in a world with too much liars, cheaters, the total number of “stupid bad” low-level people number is out-weight the “good smart” high-level people number.

It is such a waste of time to debate with those stupid people.
The best and fastest way to find out the truth, to find out who is “correct”, who is “wrong” is gambling in front of many sacred religious sites.

Nobody can “made up” the old sacred temples, shrines, churches that exist from thousands year till today.

It is very easy to “marketing” and get attention from the public.
All you need to do is setup a group and challenging all the people/group/entities you think are liars, cheaters, deceivers to take oath, take swear till death in many old sacred religious sites all around the world and from as many different religions as possible. Because they “possible” control few location but they cannot all the world !

Example:
The current on going corona virus COVID virus pandemic have 2 groups with 2 ideology:
– 1 say vaccine is “good” and it is the only way to go.
– 2 say vaccine is “bad”, it is about human immune system that matter.

Both group go to at least 10 popular sacred sites from all various religions from all around the world to take the “gambling”.
Because the battle now is about “vaccine” and “human immune system”.

So the one with pro-vaccine must say take oath: “I/We willing to using COVID vaccine and let my immune system off/disappear because vaccine is better than human immune system, hey God let’s remove my human health immune system, Vaccine is enough”.

While the other group must say/take oath: “I/We never using vaccine because without human immune system, you cannot survive any kind of virus including the COVID, hey God let’s empower my human health immune system because that’s the best way to protect ”.

That’s is a basic simple oath example.
There could be more like “promise didn’t not hide any corona virus COVID information from the public, promise do not using COVID like a weapon with the public, promise do not take any idea/strategy from any other secret group but “manage” the COVID event and give out public policy base by 100% self-decision”.
Sorry folks, I don’t think any national leaders have gut to take that oath in many popular sacred religious sites because they would crushed and die instantly by higher level beings God within few days !

You can using similar format to challenge others in many different subjects in life, too.

Remember, do not waste time to “debate” if they do not willing to listen and have opened mindset. Just using “gambling” to settle everything, and gambling in front of religious God and natural God are the only way to go !

Best Regard,
The Savior From Cyber

Source: saviorscyber.wordpress.com

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Homogenized for your pleasure

All right everyone get into your hermetically sealed containers for your and others health; the feeding tube will be inserted shortly after and the view screen scan as thousands of channels flip by selecting something to watch every 24 hours your tube will be flushed and sanitized of any feces and or urine.

What's scarier than Big Brother? Big Parent

I used to have the urge to hit people when hearing a story like: They took my grandfather's liquor away and he died shortly thereafter and they took my grandmother's cigarettes away and she died shortly thereafter.

Simple pleasures ...skipping the peer reviewed and peer pressured route of social and societal norms straight to government legislation for law instead what has and does erode freedom.

Where is the peer pressure or yeah that right in the lobby of the party currently in power at the state and federal levels. Treating citizens as their property instead of them working for citizens as their elected property. No one in their right mind wants to be a politician should be a unanimous quote once they leave public office.

Anyone over age 45 can say they had enough of their parents over a decade before then no matter how much they love(d) them they got tired of hearing the same crap on a different day like on Seinfeld: "Again with this?" At a baby's first breath how is it not shaking a fist at death screaming "Come and get me you bastard?!"

That's how I feel about; Let's treat everyone as inexperienced fools who know nothing...

Again with this?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

He seems to have a "misplaced perception" not only about the rights of an American citizen, but of his own importance at this time.

I'm calling it now... Fauxci will be a scapegoat for the Dems and the Progressive party.

You mean he's not already?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 18-11-2021 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

He has a misplaced perception if he thinks he has any right to tell the American people what rights they have. He is an appointment, not even an elected official. We are not an autocracy, yet (and hopefully never will be).
edit on 18-11-2021 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join