It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That was fast San Francisco Misses Walgreens now!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

Ryan said hehad seen people shoplift at the store but lamented he hadn’t witnessed any effort from management to make the drugstore a respected part of the community – for instance, training their employees on implicit bias and keeping the location clean. Black customers would be followed around the store by employees who assumed they had come to steal, he said.

So unclean stores and WORKERS are the blame. HOW Lame!!!
Buahahhahahahah WHATEVS!!!

Some people are DELUSIONAL, absolutely cra cra. They aren't looking at the Man in the Mirror!

“Closing the other locations is bad because they’re closing some in neighborhoods where people would have to go across town to get what they need,” he continued. “You’re just closing it because a few people were stealing.”

If they think these places are coming back... good luck! They aren't.
Don't say we didn't warn you!
Don't worry, the police won't be coming back either.

Remember, BECAREFUL what you ask for, you just might get it!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Has there been any shoplifting attempts on Dispensaries? I imagine they are fairly locked down to begin with like a bank from a few pics Ive seen through the years.

Out here in mid-america its kind of lax, a flash mob or raising the amount for shoplifting to even count would be a killer for our dispensaries.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Remember, BECAREFUL what you ask for, you just might get it!

quoted for truth.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Liberal democrats destroyed San Francisco. The mayor, London Breed is a lunatic. The district attorney, Chesa Boudin is a lunatic. Breed is the highest paid mayor in U.S. history, btw. There are also 150 city employees earning salaries of over $300,000. No wonder the cost of living is so high there!

Three former City Hall department heads have been charged by federal prosecutors, including the former boss of the Public Works Department, Mohammed Nuru, who has been accused of bribery. Craig Fair, the FBI agent in charge, describes “insidious corruption plaguing San Francisco”. Mayor Breed, who once dated Mr Nuru, recently agreed to pay a fine of $23,000 to the city’s Ethics Commission for accepting payment for her car repairs from Mr Nuru and using mayoral stationery to press the then-governor to reduce her brother’s prison sentence.

Yes, per their formula, liberal democrats have turned one of the most beautiful cities on Earth into a sh!thole.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The sad part is the liberals will never understand it was them that caused it. They will just blame others, while ignoring their own hypocrisy on basically every topic of discussion. But in the end, people will die due to the lack of medication in their area and there’s nobody to blame but themselves.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
The sad part is the liberals will never understand it was them that caused it. They will just blame others, while ignoring their own hypocrisy on basically every topic of discussion. But in the end, people will die due to the lack of medication in their area and there’s nobody to blame but themselves.

The blame part is sad, the stores and the employees!
You are right about the lack of access to medicine and this is what caused food deserts too.

People don’t equate Shoplifters = stores going away

Stores in rich areas are also being shoplifted now. It is happening in parts around me. People are complaining.
Pretty soon these places will be in giant HOA’s or mini compounds, unavailable to outsiders.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Yup. They can't connect dots. They will deny or ignore how their own policies lead to the very situation they are complaining about.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The even worse part comes when they flee and continue to vote for the policies that ruined their last home. I honestly don't think it'd be a bad idea for people to be barred from voting for a period of time after moving to assimilate (from or to anywhere).

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
San Francisco is exactly the way they want it.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
San Francisco is exactly the way they want it.

I used to love driving down from Reno down to San Francisco. It was beautiful, it was clean and Pier 39 was the place to go. Ohhhh the food. But as of late my friends ftom SacTo (Sacramento) have gone down there and said it's all homeless but they (business owners) have pier 39 somewhat blocked by security.

edit on 15-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: Tacos and Monster drinks make an awesome Area 51 Raid Snack👽👽👽👽

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Just curious how long ago was that?

I would say the same thing about Seattle!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I'm sure there has...I know of at least 1 instance here in Vegas at the dispensary my wife works at. It was the typical play too. Ask a lot of questions while you hand f*#& the merch. While your got their mind distracted pop the jar in your bag and finish checking out.
edit on 15-11-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

1995 was the last time I was there visiting my mom. All 7 of us piled in moms Chevrolet Family van equipped with TV VCR and running lights on the ceiling and the seats unfolded into beds.

Yes! It was for OZ Fest
My youngest brother graduated high school and my friends and I took him down.

Concert then Pier 39 for food... oh my😊

Stood in line for sodas and water. Guy in front of me had hair that was standing straight up, like a solid blackish pillar a Column. We talked about 30 mins or so. We didn't talk about the concert, we were actually talking about Nerf toys. It was really nice ordinary conversation.

Turns out this gentleman was a singer and got up on stage while my friends and I were couple rows back ( general admission no seats at the stage ). He picked out right away and thanked me during this concert festival. Stated live on stage how amazingly nice I was as a resident of San Francisco.

LOL.. we drove from Reno, but I was apparently a representative of San Franciscans according to him, a really nice dude.

HE GOTTA FRUIT PUNCH BY THE WAY. I think it was Static X??????👍🏼😊

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Oooops😨
edit on 15-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Just curious how long ago was that?

I would say the same thing about Seattle!

Ok, I often visit my uncle up in Silverdale smack right up against Bangor north. (Retired Navy) now a pink river dolphin researcher. (He studies their speech or their high pitch speech on steroids). He and my aunt are the ones we go to Peru and take a river cruise so my aunt can do her visits to the tribes for medical supplies. While down there my uncle will drop a a seriously expensive microphone into the river and record the dolphins.

www.kitsapsun.com...

My aunt is a beautiful person and I love her very much. But she's a Bern....
She is wayyyyyyy smarter than I.

edit on 15-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: WOW I'M SO GLITCHY TODAY😕

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
NM🤗😊🙄

edit on 15-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: 2 vampires walk into a bar

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I missed out on an award winning photograph in Seattle.
There was a big mural of Bernie and underneath was a nicely dressed young man totally drugged out. It almost looked staged. He as all slumped and zombie looking, and there was Bernie right behind him. Stupid cell phone battery!

link   

I missed out on an award winning photograph in Seattle.
There was a big mural of Bernie and underneath was a nicely dressed young man totally drugged out. It almost looked staged. He was all slumped and zombie looking, and there was Bernie right behind him. Stupid cell phone battery!

link   
You know you live in a sh!thwhole when you can find any illegal drug you want on the street but there isn't a pharmacy to fill a legal prescription for you. I can't believe people have let their cities become so degraded this way. Didn't people stand up and demand accountability and action? If it can happen in such wealthy areas imagine how much worse the effect will be on economically disadvantaged areas.
edit on 15-11-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
You know you live in a sh!thwhole when you can find any illegal drug you want on the street but there isn't a pharmacy to fill a legal prescription for you. I can't believe people have let their cities become so degraded this way. Didn't people stand up and demand accountability and action? If it can happen in such wealthy areas imagine how much worse the effect will be on economically disadvantaged areas.

I feel bad for the elderly that have little choice.
There are too many people that are OK with shoplifting these days. I was brought up that wrong was wrong, no matter how little.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join