It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That was fast San Francisco Misses Walgreens now!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I work retail. The thieves have become so damn brazen that they have broken into the locked cabinets and stolen thousands in merch with employees standing an aisle away. The last theft was over $5K in gaming consoles and accessories. The one before that was close to a thousand dollars worth of Samsung Tablets. The jerk that stole the consoles also tried to get into the Apple cabinet where the iPads are, but he coudn't force the door. They distract the employee on one end with a partner, then go to town.

I'm exhausted and sickened by it. We can't say or do anything according to policy, and they know it. We have no security guard because corporate has deemed our store is not a high enough priority target.
edit on 11/17/2021 by Subrosabelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Well now no one has anything to complain about because none of the stores are there.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
The jerk that stole the consoles also tried to get into the Apple cabinet where the iPads are, but he coudn't force the door.

If it is the one I'm thinking of, I designed the Apple cabinet they couldn't get into.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

edit on 22-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

time.com...

About 80 Thieves Ransack Department Store Near San Francisco

Just another day

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join